Love in LA • a Ross Lynch Fan...

By Crazy_Girl_SA

Tori and Ross have been through a lot together. A psychopathic stalker, suicide, rape, court trials, deaths... More

Love In LA
Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
New Book!
18
Imagines!
19
20
21
22
IMPORTANT!!
24
25
26
27
Tagged
28
29
30
31 (preview)
31
32
33
NEW SONGS
34
Butterflies Against Cyberbullying
35
Exams
36
New Story
37
38/The Wedding!
39 (part 1)
Very Important
40
41
House
42
43
44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
Sequel
Third book

23

847 25 6
By Crazy_Girl_SA

Victoria's POV

"Where's my phone?" I laughed as I searched the motel room and Ross was dying of laughter on the bed. This morning my phone suddenly started ringing and I've been running around trying to fund it. So far I've hit my toe on the bed, tripped over Ross's jeans and walked into the wall. 

It was a very eventful morning so far.

"Aha!" I yelled triumphantly as I finally found my phone, in the bathroom of all places and I walked back into our room where Ross was still dying of laughter. "Hello?" I asked into the phone as Ross muffled his laughter with the pillow. "Yes, is this Victoria Kors?" a woman on the other side of the phone asked and I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to stop my giggles as I looked at a hysterical Ross. "Yes I am," "Good morning, Miss Kors. I am calling from the white house in Washington DC. Mrs Trump requested that she wants to speak with you if you are available right now," the woman on the other side said and my eyes grew the sides of dish plates. "Yes I am available at the moment," I spoke hurriedly and Ross furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Please wait a moment, Miss Kors. You'll be put through to Mrs Trump's telephone," the woman said and music filled my ears.

I quickly brought the phone away from my ear and pressed on the speaker with my hand. "Melanie Trump wants to talk to me," I whispered to Ross and he immediately sat up and looked at me with wide eyes as I pressed the phone against my ear again.

"Good morning, Miss Kors. How are you today?" Melanie's heavy accent suddenly asked into the phone and I almost let out a squeal. It's not like I'm a big fan or anything, but I mean how would you react if someone from the Whitehouse called you? "Good morning, Mrs Trump. I'm doing splendid, yourself?" I asked formally and Ross just stared at me expectantly.

"I'm doing wonderful. Miss Kors I am sorry if I'm interrupting your Valentine's day with business, but I couldn't find another time to call you. I saw your new business and I just wanted to say that you have amazing talent. Your clothes are spectacular," Melanie said and my heart rate sped up as I realised where this was going and my legs went numb.

Oh my God.

Oh my God!

"Well thank you that means a lot," I thanked her gratefully. "Miss Kors there is a reason I am calling you. As you've probably read, there's been," she cuts herself off by clearing her throat before continuing, "some trouble with my previous designers. I am currently looking looking for a new designer and I was hoping that you would do me the honours of becoming my new designer," Melanie asked and my knees buckled, literally. Ross looked at me weirdly as I grabbed onto the bed to regain my balance. "I'm sorry did I hear that right?" I asked and Melanie laughed through the phone. "You did, Miss Kors. I would love to have you as my next designer. I will give you some time to think about it because I know it's a big decision to make. I realise that you have a lot to think about especially with your clients. Could I have your answer by Friday?" Melanie asked and I nodded. "Yes, of course. I will call you on Friday. Enjoy Valentine's day," I said. "Thank you so much. Enjoy your day, Miss Kors," Melanie spoke before the line went dead and my phone literally fell out of my hands. "Did they threaten you?" Ross asked cautiously and I could already feel it bubbling in my chest. My throat got a lump in it as my legs started buzzing.

It's coming.

It's coming.

It's here!

"Ahhhh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I started jumping up and down, really high, as Ross looked at me startled. "Tori!" Ross yelled out in shock as I was still completely fangirling. "Oh my God!" I yelled excitedly and Ross just stared at me as I laughed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I quickly walked to the door. "Are you okay?" Chicken guy from last night asked and I nodded. "I'm fine," I said and slammed the door in his face, not really realising what I was doing.

Ooh that was rude.

Oh well!

"You will not believe what just happened," I said to Ross quickly as I got onto the bed and straddled him without realising it. "They gave you a lifetime worth of free pizza," Ross said goofily and I just stared at him.

"Focus!" I snapped and he looked at me shocked. "That was Melanie Trump! Donald Trump's wife! You know how I told you that her designers dropped her?" I asked and he nodded his head. "What about it?" he asked and I took in a deep breath. "Ross she wants me to designer for her. She wants me to be her designer. That means outfits, pajamas, red carpet events, shoes, handbags, watches, everything you can think of. Ross do you realise how big this is?!" I asked loudly and he laughed happily. "Baby I'm so happy for you!" Ross exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug and I laughed into his shoulder. "But wait," Ross said and he pulled away.

"You didn't vote for Trump," he said and I rolled my eyes. "So? Ross this isn't a personal decision this is a business decision. Ross do you realise how big an opportunity this is? The president of the United States wife's want me to design for her! This is huge!" I said and he nodded. "I completely understand that, but what happens with your clients?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? I'm still continuing with my business and I'm still going to design for Victorious," I said and Ross nodded. "Yeah I know you won't stop, but people are dumb, Tori. Trump isn't exactly everyone's favourite person right now. Don't you think because you are designing for the Trumps it'll cause trouble for you clients?" Ross asked and I opened my mouth before closing it again. "I don't- I don't know. Why do you think it will?" I asked worriedly and Ross shrugged. "I don't know, love," he said as he placed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Ross I can't pass this up, but I also can't close my business," I whispered as a lot of thoughts ran through my head and he placed another piece of hair behind my ear. "I know. Maybe people won't even be that stupid to stop buying your clothes. We don't know what'll happen. I'm extremely proud of you, Tori," Ross said and I gave him a small mile. "Thank you. Besides she doesn't want my answer today," I said and Ross nodded.

"Happy Valentine's day," Ross said and I grinned at him. "Happy Valentine's day," I said before placing my lips against his. I forced my tongue into his mouth and he hummed softly as my hands ran through his hair. "I have to give you something," Ross said as he stood up and I pouted. "Ross I feel bad for not getting you anything," I said and he grinned at me as he opened his suitcase. "Honey I'm probably gonna enjoy this a lot more than you are," Ross said and I looked at him suspiciously as he bent down and picked up a box. He walked to ms before handing me the box that was white and had a white ribbon wrapped perfectly around it.

I opened the box and my mouth dropped open as Ross snickered. Laying in the box was a very skimpy pair of material and I grabbed the pillow next to me. I hit him in the face with it as he fell backwards and started laughing hysterically and I rolled my eyes at my idiot.

×××

"So do you wanna ride around town or go somewhere else?" Ross asked as he was busy pulling up his jeans and my eyes raked his body. "How about we go get some breakfast first? Then we go from there," Ross said again, before I could answer him. I only hummed as I looked at him zipping up his jeans and he obviously felt my eyes on him because he turned his head to me and winked at me with a cocky smirk.

I grabbed my phone before placing it in my purse and I closed it. I sprayed some perfume on me and looked at Ross again. "Let's go see what's around here," Ross said as he picked up our suitcase before placing it on the bed. "I don't know why you made the bed if there's a maid," Ross said as he placed his phone in his pocket. "Because just because there's s maid doesn't mean we have to be slobs. She's only trying to make a living for herself," I shrugged and he hummed. "You're such a good person," he said and I blushed lightly. "Thank you. You are too," I said and he smiled at me before he gave me a small, slow peck.

"Let's go," Ross said and we both walked out of the motel room after grabbing our stuff. I locked the door before we both walked down the stairs and to the car. Ross loaded the bag into the boot before he closed it again. "I'm gonna take the keys back," Ross said as he opened my car door and I nodded. "Come here," I spoke softly as I grabbed his neck with both of my hands and placed my lips on his. He moved closer to me as our lips moved against each other's before gently pushing me against the side of the car. He placed both his hands on my hips and lightly moaned into my mouth as I snaked my tongue into his mouth. He intertwined his right hand fingers into my hair before lightly tugging at it and I moaned softly. He pushed his body harder into mine as he nibbled on my bottom lip.

After a while both of us pulled away, breathing heavily before he gave my head a peck. "I'm gonna go give the keys now," Ross said, looking a little dazed and I giggled before climbing into the car. Ross closed my door for me before running into the small building.

I put on my safety belt as I waited for Ross and checked my phone for a couple of seconds. I saw that I had a new text from Stormie and I opened my messages app.

Stormie: Hi, honey! How are you enjoying your getaway? Please tell Ross that there's a management meeting on Friday. They want to talk about tour dates apparently. I hope you guys are enjoying the cabin! I love you guys!

I smiled at the end of the message before typing a reply.

Tori: Hey, Stormie! Well our plans changed a little and we ended up in Los Olivos. It's a long story 😂I'll tell Ross about the meeting. Hope you guys enjoy your Valentine's day!

I looked at my message for a second before finally deciding to type the final sentence.

'I love you, too'

I pressed send after that and looked at the message. Never have I send those words to Stormie. It's not like I don't love her I do, but I don't know. I just don't want to feel like I'm replacing my mom with Stormie. I know it's silly, but I can't help but think it.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I looked at the contact name. Rocky. "Hey," I said into the phone. "You'll never guess where I am!" Rocky immediately yelled. "Zimbabwe," I said before I burst into fits of giggles and Rocky laughed sarcastically. "Close. I'm in South Africa," Rocky said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What the hell are you doing there?" I asked and Rocky giggled girlishly. "I'm visiting my girlfriend," he replied in an innocent voice and I felt confusion stir in me. "Girlfriend?" "Yeah. Michelle and I have been dating for about a month," Rocky said and I immediately melted into a pool of Victoria Kors on Ross's car's seat. "Awww!" "But don't tell anyone! You're the only one who knows and I trust you!" Rocky quickly yelled and I giggled. "Fine. I won't tell anyone. Except Ross. When did you get there?" I asked and Rocky hummed. "Couple of hours ago," he said before I heard another voice through the phone. "Rocky, get back into bed, babe," Michelle said and I smirked into the phone. "Yes. Go get back into bed, babe," I purred before I laughed loudly and Rocky sighed. "Tori. Keep quiet. I gotta go. I'll talk to you guys later. Bye," "Bye," I giggled before hanging up and I shook my head.

As I looked up I saw Ross walking out of the building and my knees went weak. His hair was slightly messy and he had sunglasses on his face. He had on skinny jeans with a light blue button up and his converse. Oh boy.

"So what are you in the mood for?" Ross asked as he climbed into the car and I looked at him with a shocked expression. "What?" I blurted out as I giggled nervously and he looked at me weirdly. Busted! "To eat," he said and my mouth formed an O expression. "Don't know," I shrugged before looking out of the window as he started the car. "You're a weird person, my love," Ross said as he drove out of the parking lot before driving into town.

×××

We smiled at the old woman as she walked away with our orders before Ross looked at me. We found a cute, cozy diner in the small town run by an old married couple. "I'm actually glad I took a wrong turn," Ross said as he grabbed my hand over the table and I smiled at him. We were the only two in the diner along with a teenage boy and the old couple. "I am, too. It's a change of pace," I said and he nodded before looking down at our intertwined hands. He ran his thumb over my engagement ring before a smile came onto his face. He looked content as he silently traced the shape of the ring causing me to smile lightly.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked as he got a huge grin on his face before making eye contact with me. "Our wedding day," he spoke in a hushed tone as a smile made its way onto my face. "I just keep imagining you walking down the aisle in a white dress and our closest friends and family with us. I can't believe in just three months I get to call you my wife," Ross said and I blushed lightly. "I can't wait either, Ross. I still can't believe you proposed," I said and he smiled at me. "I told you that I wanted to marry you. I also told you that I didn't want to wait," he said and I giggled before he kissed my hand causing me to blush. 

"When we're done here I want to go introduce you to someone. They live nearby and they really mean a lot to me. Almost like my second parents," Ross said and I smiled at him. "I would love to," I said. "I've been thinking," Ross started and I smirked lightly. "Does your head hurt now?" I asked sassily and he rolled his eyes. "I actually do have a headache, but as I was saying, I've been thinking. Are you sure that you're fine with the way the potential tour is going to be?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked and he sighed lightly. "Because it's kinda interfering with our wedding. I just don't want you to feel that I'm neglecting you or our wedding when we're on tour. I'm just worried that it's going to cause difficulty between us," Ross said softly and I frowned. "Ross I won't feel that way. I understand that you're going to be busy on the tour and it's not interfering with our wedding. They're working the dates around it, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Then that's fine. Also your mom wanted me to tell you that there's a meeting on Friday. To discuss the tour details," I said and he nodded. "So you're completely okay with this?" he asked and I smiled at him. "I'm completely okay with this," I said as I squeezed his hand and he smiled at me, but he still looked hesitant.

"Hello," we suddenly heard and we both looked at an old man standing near our table. "Hello," Ross replied with a friendly smile as he sat up straighter. "We're giving away a free cupcake to every customer today so I hope you enjoy," the old man said as he placed two plates in front of us and I smiled at him. "Thank you they look delicious," I said and he smiled at me before his gaze fell to my hand. "Are you two engaged?" he asked and Ross grinned proudly. "That's right, Sir. She's my fiancée," Ross said as he squeezed my hand and the old man grinned. "Ah the joys of marriage. If you have the right person by your side it's an absolute blessing. You chose a beautiful woman, son," he said as he placed a gentle hand on my shoulder and Ross grinned proudly. "I did, Sir. I really did,"

÷÷÷

"I love you," Ross suddenly said as we were driving down the road and I smiled at him. "I love you, too, Ross," I said before I leaned over and kissed his cheek causing him to blush. Suddenly a big yawn escaped my mouth and Ross looked at me amused. "Tired?" he asked and I giggled. "Something like that," I said and he smiled. "Why don't you sleep for a while, babe? You didn't sleep well last night," Ross said and I nodded. "Yeah. My neck was really sore. Is it fine if I sleep for-" I cut myself off with another yawn before continuing, "an hour?" I finished and Ross hummed. "I'll wake you up when we're almost there," he said and I nodded before pulling the lever at my side and the chair fell backwards. I laid down and made myself comfortable as Ross placed his hand on my thigh. I closed my eyes and with Ross's smooth driving I was out in a minute.

÷÷÷

Ross's POV

Just as I was about to wake Tori up her ringtone filled the car and I quickly looked at her. Her eyes snapped open and she sighed before sitting up and grabbing her phone. "Hello?" she asked tiredly as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "Yes that's me," she said as she sat a little straighter and I quickly looked at her before focusing back on the road. "Are you serious?" Tori asked into the phone with shock in her voice. Maybe it's the Whitehouse again. I still can't believe the Whitehouse called her. I'm so extremely proud of her.

"Yes. Yes that would work perfectly. Thank you so much for this opportunity. Alright. Enjoy your day," Tori said before she hung up and she turned to me. "You won't believe who just called me," she said and I quickly looked at her. "Domino's pizza?" I asked with a giggle and she rolled her eyes. "Focus," she snapped again and I laughed. "Who?" "That was the CEO of Pantene," she said and I looked at her again. "Do they also want you to design for them?" I asked her and she shook her head. "No they want me to model for them!" she exclaimed and I looked at her shocked. "They want you to what?!" I asked loudly and she nodded. "I know it's crazy! Remember our one month anniversary? I made my hair this ombre colour," she said and I nodded. "Yeah," "The hairdresser that did it works with Pantene. According to him they're starting a new campaign and they were looking for models. He thought I would be perfect so he took a couple of photos. Strange I didn't mention it. Anyway! The CEO wants me to meet with them on Friday. I'm one of the three girls out of 786 who made the final cut! Ross do you realise how many hair that is?! That's so many hair! They want me to model their new campaign, Ross," Tori said excitedly and I grinned at her proudly. "Tori that's amazing! I'm so proud of you, baby," I said and she blushed. "Thank you. Well this is turning out to be a good Valentine's day so far," she laughed and I joined her.

I saw the familiar house and I turned right before pulling into their driveway. "So who are these people exactly?" Tori asked as I parked the car. "Well one my childhood friends lives here. We are really good friends, but I haven't seen him in a while since he's studying in New York. He was studying at Juilliard, but now he's working at a ballet center. He's a year older than us. His parents live here now. They mean a lot to me and I want to introduce you to them," Ross said and I smiled at him before we got out of the car. We walked to the front door and Ross knocked at it. "Hello," a young woman said as she opened the door and gave Ross and I a friendly smile. "Hello. I'm looking for Ben and Ariana," Ross said and the woman smiled. "I'm their help. Please come in they went for a quick walk," she said and opened the door for us and Ross pulled me in. "They'll be back soon. Can I get you guys anything?" she asked and I smiled at her. "We're fine thanks," I said and she looked closely at me before gasping. "Oh my God," she whispered to herself and I smiled lightly at her. "I'm a huge fan. I love your new company," she said and I smiled at her. "Thank you. That really means a lot," "Could I maybe have a photo with you?" she asked and I immediately nodded. "Of course," after we snapped a quick selfie and gave her my autograph.

After that she disappeared and I noticed Ross looking at photos on the wall. As soon as I walked closer I gasped as I saw the familiar face. "You okay?" Ross asked as I stared at the oh so familiar photo in shock. "That's me," I said as I pointed to the photo. "That's you?" Ross asked and I nodded. "Yeah. Ryan and I were dance partners at Juilliard. Is he the friend you're talking about?" I asked and Ross nodded before we looked at the photo again.

It was the very last dance Ryan and I did together. It was at our graduation. They asked us to do a song since we graduated with a full 100%. First couple ever to do that at Juilliard. In the photo we just finished with the dance and Ryan had pulled me into a very emotional hug. You couldn't see my face, but I recognised it immediately. The costumes, stage, that moment. "You're the girl he got 100% with?" Ross asked and I nodded. "Yep that's me. Here we are," I said as I pointed to a photo of Ryan and I. It was a little to our left. We were both grinning wildly into the camera. That was also taken on our graduation day. "To think that we had mutual friends and we never even met each other before," Ross said and I hummed.

÷÷÷

"It's so good to see you guys again," Ariana said as we were all sitting around the living room. Ariana was about my mom's age. A little older. She had brunette hair with a few wrinkles. She was a very petite lady and she was very motherly. Bob had a couple of grey hairs and also wrinkles. He was also very friendly. "It's wonderful to see you guys, too," I said warmly before Bob spoke up. "So how long have you guys been engaged?" he asked and Ross sat up straighter at the mention of our engagement. "Well since the end of October so about three four months," Ross said and I nodded in agreement. "I'm so happy for you guys. To think that you had mutual friends and never met each other before," Ariana said and I chuckled lightly. "So what brings you guys here?" Bob asked before taking a sip of his Pepsi. "Well we were actually on our way to one of friends' cabin and we got lost. One way or another we ended up in Los Olivos," Ross said and the married couple chuckled. "You guys could always stay the night. We have more than enough room and it's already starting to get dark," Ariana said and Ross and I looked at each other. "Are you sure?" I asked and Bob nodded. "Absolutely. You shouldn't be driving in night," he said and I smiled lightly. "We would love to," Ross said as he squeezed my knee and Ariana grinned.

÷÷÷

"That was such a good shower," I said as I got back into the guestroom and Ross looked up from his phone. "Did you know that Rocky's in South Africa?" Ross asked and I nodded. "Yeah. He called me earlier. Apparently he and Michelle are dating, but we can't tell anyone," I said and he nodded before I got into bed. "Thank you for today and yesterday. I'm having a lot of fun," I said and Ross kissed my head. "You're welcome, baby. Now let's get some sleep," Ross said before kissing my head and switching off the bed lamp. "I love you," "I love you, too, Tori,"

Wow!
Some job offers Tori got huh?
Anyway I hope you guys enjoy. Sorry for any mistakes, but I really wanted to update this for you guys!
So any questions you wanna ask me? Or something?
Thank you guys so much for supporting my book! I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to check out my other book.
Checkmate R.S.L au
Ross Lynch imagines (requests open)

V
O
T
E

S
H
A
R
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Love you😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.9K 31
"baby you were worth the wait" everything is worth the wait... right? even if the wait took ten years? • hope you take the time to check out my book...
46.2K 727 45
Ramona Roxy Lynch was your typical school girl who had a loving family and a best friend she could count on. But when a huge secret comes out, will e...
61.5K 1K 25
When R5 met 2009, Rydel had a crush on Ratliff. Then he started dating Kelly and she pushed the feelings away. Now he and Kelly has broken up and Ryd...
13.6K 379 47
Two love birds that have dated for four years. Jamie thinks that her and Riker are not getting serious when two people create drama in her life. Rike...