Desire || Werewolf x Little R...

By miusagii

You all would've heard about the fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood, haven't you? But, what if the story took... More

Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: Odd Friendship
Chapter 3: Thoughts
Chapter 4: Home
Chapter 5: Dream
Chapter 6: Harry Hunter
Chapter 7: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 8: Growing Feelings
Chapter 9: Revealed
Chapter 10: Trapped
Chapter 11: Unfolded Past - 1
Chapter 12: Unfolded Past - 2
Chapter 14: Mutual Feelings
Chapter 15: Desire

Chapter 13: Memories

740 31 6
By miusagii

(Haha, and you thought it was only one update XP)

Red sweated heavily. The sudden memories which infiltrated her mind gave her a tremendous headache.

So I... Actually did meet Were...

Red thrashed around, flailing her hands aimlessly, "Let go! Let go!"

"I told you to keep calm! Even if you go back there, he won't be there!" Harry said in annoyance.

"At least let me go and check! He will be there, I know he will!" She cried.

"Ugh, fine! Don't whine about him not being there later on," Harry grumbled, giving in.

Red snatched her hand away from him and wiping her tears, she ran towards the clearing.

'He will be there, I know he will."

With that in mind, she arrived the clearing. Her smile dropped and she slowed down. But Red forced her smile back on.

"Hey Were... I'm back! E-enough playing around, I-I know you're here..!"

Unknowing to her, Were was hidden behind the bushery, holding his breath, hand over his mouth.

"I don't want to play hide-and-seek, so come out, okay? P-please... Show yourself..." Fresh tears streamed down her already tear stained face.

Were tried holding back his own sobs. He couldn't bear that. He couldn't bear the fact that Red was crying. How he wished he could go and hold her tight.

"W-were... I'm sorry... Please... Show up..." She cried, walking around on wobbly feet.

That was when she spotted the book.

Sniffing, and wiping away the tears again, Red picked it up. A small smile made its way to her face.

"You did come back...! Thank you Were," Red whispered.

Were felt pleased. The last time he were to hear her, was with a smile, small as it were, instead of her crying. Feeling at least a bit satisfied, Were crept away without her noticing.

Red too, stood up to leave, clutching the book against her chest. A new hope in her heart. A hope that something will surely lead her back to him.

Harry was waiting for her, to her grave disappointment.

"See? He wasn't there, was he?" He said, judging by her fresh tear stains.

Red solemnly looked down at her feet and back at Harry again, "He wasn't there... But he did come back!"

Harry clicked his tongue. He saw the book in her hands, "What is that?"

"It's nothing..." Red replied, continuing to walk ahead. Hatred for Were grew by each action Red took.

'So... I have to play dirty, eh?' He thought maliciously.

Harry had learnt this certain technique to knock out a person and rid them of some of their memories. And this was a perfect technique to use on Red. He was willing to do whatever means in order to get Red back to him.

Like how Red used to be to him; obedient and loyal.

With a swift movement of his hand, Harry hit her head and soon, all Red could see was darkness.

Red woke up met with a face. It seemed familiar... Who was it? The face next to it was also familiar, but she couldn't seem to recall it.

Who were these people?

As she slowly regained consciousness, some of her memories returned.

"M-Mother... H-," upon hearing this much, Harry's heart dropped, "Hunter...?"

She remembered him as Hunter, not Brother Harry. 'Why!?' He thought bitterly.

"Oh thank goodness!" Mother exclaimed hugging the confused girl.

"Wh-what happened...? I... I was in the woods with Hunter and passed out..."

Harry's face lit up, "Wait... Say that again."

"I, I was in the woods with you...?"

"Didn't you meet anyone?"

"N-no..."

"Why were you in the woods?"

"We... We went out to collect firewood, didn't we...?"

Harry sighed in relief, every part of him tingling with excitement and happiness.

"You're just fine," he said, smiling the brightest smile he could muster.

Red smiled too.

A bead of sweat, trickled down her forehead as she clutched her head. A stray tear slipped from the corner of her eyes.

How could I have forgotten?

Ignoring the head-splitting pain, Red rose to her feet with a new found determination. She was going to Were no matter what. She won't lose him again, either.

—–——————————————————————————————

Two updates to make up for the late updates! Hope you enjoyed!

Please vote and comment if you feel like it =3

And thanks for the 400 views!

Bye-bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 97 12
(COMPLETED...POSSIBLE BOOK 2??) What if the legend of 'Little Red Riding Hood' was true.. What if her name was Magnolia Fletcher? What if Magno...
489K 27.4K 85
When Robyn gets stranded in the woods one day with none other than her high-school crush, the last thing on her mind is coming face-to-face with who...
19.2K 701 18
She was the little red riding hood. She found herself lost in the woods. A werewolf marked blood on her cloak. And so the witch's curse shall broke. ...
2.9K 214 42
The story "red riding hood". A childhood classic where the wolf attacks little red riding hood and the huntsman saves the day. But what if he didn't...