Humans Don't Die

By Onyx-Sullavan

Don't read if you don't know what Undertale is or if you haven't played the game. There are MAJOR spoilers ah... More

Chapter 1: Fallen
Chapter 2: Home
Chapter 4: What Happens When You Wish Upon A Star
Chapter 5: The Adventure
Chapter 6: Where The Au's Lie
Chapter 7: Trapped
Chapter 8: Visiters
Chapter 9: Coding
Chapter 10: Shhhh!
Chapter 11: War part 1
Chapter 12: War part 2
Chapter 13: Parents
Chapter 14: The Book Closes

Chapter 3: Resetting Isn't good

19 2 0
By Onyx-Sullavan

I wonder why Frisk reset anyway. Huh? Oh it's the end of the true pacifist ending. *looks at Frisk* "Good job!" I said. "Thank you." She replied and bowed. We both laughed. "So are you staying and or resetting?" I asked. "No I learned my lesson." She replied. "From who?" I asked. *points to Sans* "Sup kiddo?" He asked. *facepalms* Classic Sans I thought.

Then I think he saw me. He was staring deep into my soul. Wait I don't have a soul...SCRAP THAT LAST PART!

Take 2...

Then he saw me. He gave me a death stare. I think he knew I was there. I saw Asriel standing in the back. I left Frisk to talk to the monsters. "Hi Asriel!" I said. He looked up at me. "Oh hey Chara." He said. "You can see spirits too? Aw that's so great!" "Actually I think Alphys has something to give you." "What is it?" I asked. "Come here." He said, he took my transparent hand and we went to Alphys's lab. She had a white heart trapped inside a capsule. "Oh she's here!" She said as she rushed towards me trying not to drop the case. "Hi Chara!" She said shaking my transparent hand. "Umm hi." I said. She opened the capsule. "Here take this and absorb it." She said excitedly. I absorbed it and my feet were on the ground. I was no longer a ghost!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.2K 86
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
180K 5.4K 105
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
185K 27.9K 112
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...