I will try to fix you(The out...

由 ImAGreaseToo

When Florence Matthews runs away from her abusive father and moves in with her older brother, Two-Bit, and me... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
epilogue
Very quick A/N
A/N

A/N

969 9 9
由 ImAGreaseToo

This will be my last ever a/n on this book. I hope some of you will be glad that I am going to be posting the epilogue to this book when I get home so it will finally have a proper ending. Secondly, has anyone ever heard of the film over the edge? If so please tell me bc I feel like I'm the only person to ever see it. It has fetus Matt Dillon in so praise Jesus for that. Thirdly, what fanfic do you want to read next? An outsiders one, toy soldiers, etc. let me know. This one will be better bc I have improved as a writer so keep that in mind. Fourthly, do any of you guys want to be friends? I have no friends that are into the 80s and I just feel like it would be cool if we all had like a group chat so we could talk about not only the 80s but like anything we wanted. Our mental health, our home lives, school lives, anything at all. If anyone would actually want to be included in something like that let me know. We could start one on twitter or something??? Let me know. Okay that's all, I'm using the bus wifi in the way home so I can write the epilogue to this shitty book and post it so stay posted.
Also thanks for reading, I love you guys so much✌🏻💖

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

56.4K 940 148
So basically just the good ol' imagines, You put your requests to me of what you guys would like to read and which character and I write it, I will l...
6.8K 72 31
"Plant me next to mom and dad for me, will you?" ------ Basically if Ponyboy and Johnny switched lives, like whatever happened to Johnny happens to...
16.5K 452 24
A continuation to "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton. Things seem to be going Ponyboy's way after Johnny and Dally's death, but then, something so shock...
82.7K 2.4K 25
So you've must read my first outsiders FF to get this one. It's called: The Outsiders (My story) The story continues with Cyndy's niece, Mary. She p...