From Nerd,to Badass (disconti...

Od 6titania25

He is kind He is generous He is smart But... He's a nerd He always get bullied He was never unhurt He's a lon... Více

First Day
Training? *gasp* TRAINING!!!
NaLu and JeRza one shots: The Date of Disaster
Back To School And Forming a Band?
The Contest
Girl band battle
Celebration
Do you Hate me? One-Shot!
Meeting Lucy's Parents
Lucy's fight
Evil Gangsters for the day!
Indirect Kiss
H.E.L.L.'s E.N.D
H. E. L. L.'s. E. N. D.
Shopping like a boss
Mrs.Lushi~ {One~Shot}
Levy and Lucy's rage
Discontinued?!

Prologue

4.1K 85 138
Od 6titania25

Kon'nichiwa my lovely Lavenders! XD welcome to my new story! Please sit back,relax, and enjoy!

{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}

Riiiing!!! Riiiing!!!

Uggghhhh....morning....

I opened my eyes and threw the alarm clock on the wall,breaking it into pieces.

I got up and looked at the wall clock.
7:00 AM it said

7:00 AM

7:00 AM

7:00 AM

Realization in 3

2

1

"Shit! I'm late!"

I quickly took a bath and then changed into my school outfit and went downstairs into the kitchen.

Quickly grabbing an apple and ran into the living room.

I quickly said goodbye to my parents and ran off the house.

Oh yeah,I forgot to introduce myself!
*ahem*

Yo! The name's Lucy Celestia Vermillion Heartfilia. I know,I know...I never say hello or hi. It's mot in my vocabulary. Now,back to the introduction. I'm 16 years old and a high schooler. I'm also the leader of the gang called FairySlayer gang. The most famous gang here in Magnolia. I'm also known as Celestia the Star Dragon in my gang.

I have a waist-long blonde hair,but my friends always say my hair is golden blonde. I also have brown eyes, again, my friends always say I have 'warm chocolate' brown eyes. I also have pale skin,again,my friends always say that I have fair smooth skin.. --_--

And yeah, like I said,I'm the leader of the gang,so I always break the rules in the school. And I forgot to say that all boys fall head over heels in love with me. But I would always reject their love or confession or whatever. But not THAT harsh. I'm kind you know..*wink* *wink*

(Me:says the leader of the gang...remember Lucy,you're a gangster,a leader at that.)

Reminds the girl who always forget everything *smirks*

(Me:tsk...just continue the introduction!)

Alright,alright...calm down tiger.

(Me:shut up! 'Lion' only calls me that,not you!)

Who's this 'Lion' you're talking about?

(Me:my best friend of course..)

Hey Readers! Author-san is interrupting the story!

(Me:EHHHH?! Sorry my lovely Lavenders. I have to go...before I could kill a certain someone *glares at Lucy who whistles innocently,looking around)

Now,where was I? Oh yeah! I'm the tactician in the gang and the smartest one,though my friends always say I'm the most childish one...

That's all....I guess....

~~~~Time Skip~~~~ brought to you by: a crying Mavis because she dropped her ice cream

I was running in the school,ready to see my friends again.

But I bumped into someone,causing both of us to fall on our butt.

I looked at the person I bumped into and saw a guy,around my age,with a pink hair,not spiky though. And he's wearing a nerdy glass. I'm guessing he's a nerd.

I got up and held him a hand. He took it shyly.

"I-I'm sorry for bumping into you...I didn't mean to hurt you..." He apologized.

"It's fine, and it will take more than that to hurt me." I said and grabbed my bag from the ground.

I walked off and saw my friends in some random room. (Me:XD)

"Yo!" I greeted enthusiastically.

"Sup!" They greeted back.

"Sup,Lu-chan?!" Levy Script Mcgarden,a short girl with a messy blue hair,held up by her orange bandana, she also has brown eyes,but mine is a bit brighter,greeted me. She's my best friend. She was a nerd when she was elementary and always got bullied. I saved her, and after that, be became close. She became a badass like me. She is the bookworm in the gang,the second smartest. She is also known as 'Script' in the gang. She is 16 years old like me.

"Yo,Levy-chan! I'm almost finish at my novel by the way."

"Yay!" She exclaimed and gave me a death hug. We broke the hug and went towards the other members.

"Yo,nigga!" Erza Titania Scarlet,a girl with waist-long hair and brown eyes,greeted me.She is also known as 'Titania' in the gang. She is like a second in command in the gang. She can be scary whenever she wants *shivers*. She's also the second hottest woman in the gang. She was a nerd like me. I met her in the middle school,after I met Levy. She had enough of the bullies. She became close to me and Levy when we became classmates. She is the second most strongest woman in the gang. She is 17 years old.

"Yo!" I greeted back and bro-fist with her.

"Sup,bunny girl?" Gajeel Iron Redfox,a guy with,any piercings on his face, he has black messy hair that goes down to his back. He also have piercing red eyes. He is also known as 'Metalicana the Iron Dragon' in the gang. He took his nickname after his father passed away years ago. He was a loner when we're in a middle school. Of course, he would always get bullied, but I stopped them. I convinced him to join the group. He became close to Levy, who is now his girlfriend. He is the second strongest male in the gang. He is 17 years old like Erza.

"Don't call me that,metal face!" I taunted. He smirked, knowing I still have my fighting spirit after we defeated the Oracion Seis gang. Yeah they are strong, but we didn't let them go away like that. They have gone far,they would bring all our painful past, by mocking us! So we all got angry and defeated them almost immediately.

"Sup, Lucy?" Gray Ice Fullbuster, a guy with raven hair and black eyes,greeted. He is also known as 'Silver the Ice Devil' in the gang. Like Gajeel, he got his nickname after his father passed away when we're young. He is also a loner when we're in middle school. He has the same story as Gajeel. He became close to Juvia, who is now his Girlfriend. To us,He is known as 'Stripper', because he would always strip without a reason. He blames his mother for that. He is also the strongest male in the gang when it come to battle where his friends are close to death. He is 17 years old like Gajeel.

"Yo!" Juvia Water Lockser, a girl with wavy blue hair that ends on her mid back and blue eyes,greeted also as she leaned on her boyfriend's chest. She is also known as 'Rain Woman' in the gang. She has the same story as Levy. She is the fourth strongest woman in the gang. She talks in third person,which we,especially Gray,find cute. She is 17 years old like Erza.

"How are you doin' Lucy?" Mirajane Demonica Strauss, a girl with wavy white hair that ends on her lower back and has ocean blue eyes, greeted. She is also known as 'Sitri the Demon' in the gang. Like Erza, she can be scary whenever she wants. So we have two demons in the gang. Mirajane has the same story as Erza. When they we're young,they would always fight. We all met in middle school, all of the gang! Mirajane the third most strongest woman in the gang. She is also 17 years old like Juvia.

She has boyfriend named Laxus Ivan Dreyar. But he's not here. Dunno where he is. Laxus has blonde hair but mine is lighter. He has blue eyes and a lightning scar across his right eye. He is the most strongest male in the gang if Gray is not in the situation as I said in his introduction.He is also known as 'Lightning the Lightning Dragon' in the gang. He is 18 years old.

Mirajane has a little sister, Lissana Ana Strauss, she has short white hair that ends above her shoulder, and blue eyes. She has a boyfriend named Bixlow Soul.Bickslow has blue hair,and red eyes. Lissana and Bixlow are not in the strongest rank in the gang.

We also have the youngest member of the gang. They are Wendy Skyler Marvell Dragneel and Romeo Flames Conbolt. Wendy is also known as 'Skyler the Sky Dragon' she would heal all of us when we're injured. She said that she learned it from her mother. Romeo would help Wendy. They are so cute together.

We also have a mysterious member, who is Erza's Boyfriend. He's name is Jellal Mystogan Fernandez. He is also known as 'Mystogan the Heavenly Body Mage'. He has blue hair, green eyes, and a cool red tattoo on his right eye. He would always break the fight between Gray and Gajeel when Laxus is not with us. He is the second most strongest male but he can be the most strongest male when he's super angry, especially when Erza's all beaten up.

That all I guess. We all talked and laughed and enjoyed the moment together.

~~~unknown's P.O.V~~~
I'm late! Where's the room?!

Oh. Hi! My name is Natsu Draco Marvell Dragneel! I'm a nerd. I got lost after meeting a cute pretty blonde girl. But I know she will never like me back.

I'm 17 years old by the way. I have pink salmon hair, and onyx eyes. I'm not muscular like the naked guy(Me:I bet you know who it was!XD) I saw in the random room.

Anyway, I hope I don't get bullied this time. It's the first of school after all.

>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<
Do you like it? Do you love it? Will you wait for the next chapter? I will update at Saturdays, cause I have to go to school. Anyways,I hope you enjoy the introduction!

Please:
Comment
Vote
Follow

~6titania25

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

121K 2.3K 16
During Lucy's birthday party, Natsu gets drunk so Lucy takes him to her house. Kinky stuff happens, and six weeks later Lucy takes a pregnancy test...
123K 3.3K 22
Mira has a special mission for the two youngest mages in Fairy Tail and it's not gonna be easy for them. Romeo and Wendy have been assigned this miss...
93.1K 1.6K 23
I'm not good at putting a description sooo XD This is a Nalu ,Jerza ,Gruvia etc fanfic so If you want to read it cool! If you don't want to no harm d...
32.5K 1.1K 17
Best Friend: Noun 1. An especially close or trusted friend. Antonyms: 1. Worst enemy. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...