MAGIC HOURS ❤️

By Itsperfbarbie

This stories more about friendship some teenager since they were kids. They are always trying with their best... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note's please read
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 - "Reunited"

Chapter 10 "Dance Class"

86 3 1
By Itsperfbarbie

Tati Pov

Well, finally the school and stuff is already done. Glad I still have a two hours to cuddling with my favorite bed at home before going to matt dance class.

I drive along with kaycee since she still sleep over at my house. You know, her parent's have a trip job to London and her decided to stay at my home. Actually just her daddy but her mom accompany him.So, that's why she stay over at my house. I am driving the car and she sit on the passenger seat. Beside me..

"what do you want for dinner, kay??" I ask her. She looks so busy with her phone.
"emm. I dunno how 'bout you?" she answered but her eyes still sticking on her phone. Actually, what did she watch on her phone. Why she so serious playing with her phone.

"how about subway?" I said while still focusing on the road.

"same as you,then" she said while lock her phone then looking outside from the window car.

"what happen to you? You are really look weird lately" I said looking at her.

"why you stoping the car? You can killed us dummy!" she said

"Don't be silly! It's traffic, look" I said pointing to the traffic on the road. She just giggle like an idiot.

"ow I'm sorry"

"don't ignore me, what happen kay? just be honest. I know if there something bothering you.." she cut my sentence before I finished.

"nothing happen tats, I just feeling lil bit tired and starving rn" she turn around looking out the window again.

"don't ignore me again kay, you know I have been your best friend like one thousand years. I already know your habit" I said to her.

Well the traffic turn green again. I start to driving again. We are not really talking each other while on the way. She just become quite and like not her self. I wondering why?

After we got home. I parked the car in front of the garage. Then she got out of the car without saying a single word. I just sighed to my self, still wondering what happen.

She going upstairs, of course she going to my room. Maybe she wants to take a shower first. When I go inside, this home really feel peacefully. Where the occupants of this house? they went without telling me, no calls, no message, great. Home alone again, wait no, kaycee still stay over. At least someone is with me. I going to the kitchen to take some water, then I found a note taped to the refrigerator door maybe from my mom.

"what?" I said with my facepalm.

"get dressed dummy. We will late for the dance classes." she said then pushing me to the bathroom.

"relax dude! Why you suddenly become so excited kike that?! We still have like one and half hours, just get your ass rest first" I said to her, then I go to my bed. I really need to rest my back for awhile. She join me, she lay down beside me. We both just staring at the ceiling. Comes of nowhere her mouth finally move.

"tats, what should I do? I felt happy but on the other side I was afraid of losing again" she said and then sat on the bed.

Finally, I know she will talking about the reason that bothering her. I never force her to talking to me. Just be patient and wait for her to talking. Then I looked at her.

"what do you mean? Losing of what?" I said still lay on the bed.

"losing him again?" she said looked at me.

"who is him? What are you talking about?" I said with my confused way.

"you know, juls, I means julian. Btw he asked me again" she said then lay down on the bed again and covered her face with a pillow. What? He appeared again. I think he will settle in toronto but he came back again.

"I don't know what should I do?? Oh God why you do this to me??? " she said under her pillow.

I take that pillow and throw it to the floor. I sat on the bed then looked at her.

"are you already moving on or something?? wait a minute, are you sure he is not going again? I thought he will stay forever at toronto? How do you know that he comes back again?" Actually, I really curious with her relationship with him.

"Yesterday, he sent me a DM on IG but I ignored him, I thought that a fan acc. But then he giving me another message again that he moving back again at New jersey, and he said he will comes too matt class this evening. And all of the squad comes too" she said looked sad.

"that's great! You will see him again and he will not stay away from you anymore. Why you look sad? Are not you supposed to look happy that he is back?" I said to her

"I'm not sad, I'm just nervous to see him again since he moving to toronto. It was one year ago."

"oowww I know it. That's why you really excited going to matt class this day" I chuckled

"noooopeeeeee" she said blushing.

"really?" I giggled "but when he is coming to LA btw?" I asked her

"he is just arrived this morning and he stay over at Ian house maybe"

"ow, you must have quality time with him btw. Don't you ever thinking of losing him again. Why I said that? If you think about losing him, and why on earth he coming back to you again"

"but I'm not ready to face him tats. I means face to face. I still nervous" she said then sat on the bed

"well, that your problem. Come on ka., Oh I think we should going to disneyland or universal studio with the squad in the weekend"

"I hate you" she said to me

"oh damn, we will late" I said to her the run to the bathroom to get dress.

Bailey POV

I stood in front of a mirror. See if my outfit looks great or not. Damn it, you really looks beautiful bai! Let's take lil bit spray of perfume. You are ready to killed the dance floor.

Before leaving, I sent a message in the squad group chatt. I want ask them, Whether they've been there or they need a ride.

Lit people's 🌪️💧

Beautiful Dora
Are you guys already there?
Anyone need a ride?
Boogs, I will pick you up
Be there in ten minutes

It's Weirdo
Still lay on tati bed room and she is still dressing
Luv you bails 💋
Tati driving 🚗

Percy Jackson
Be there in fifteen minutes
Why you are not telling earlier bails??
I hate you
I ride my motorcycle btw

Beautiful Dora
Nah
You are not asking me dude

It's weirdo
Be safe percy!
Wear your helmet!

Beautiful Dora
Since when you can ride motorcycle
Are you sure not need a ride?
Btw be safe!

Percy Jackson
Since the battle of hogwarts

Stich
I'm on my way with will and ken
Ken was sleeping on the back
Will driving

Lewser
Still waiting josh
He still saying goodbye to his cat
He really wasting of time
I'm driving

Stich
Btw, percy are you a wizard or son of poseidon? 😂😂

Percy Jackson
Actually I'm an avatar but my skin color was not blue and I did not have a tail.

Lewser
Dude really?
I thought you're the reincarnation of elsa 😂

Percy Jackson
Elsa is half of you soul, lewser
Don't deny it
BYE SEE YA! 🏍️🏍️🏍️

Lovely Boogs
I'm skip for this class bails
Suddenly, I'm not feeling well
Make it up for the next class, promise! ❤️

Lewser
Are you sick?

Beutiful Dora
Whyy??
After the class, I'm coming over ❤️

Lovely Boogs
Just lil bit dizzy
I need to sleep then I will be okay
Btw my hand still hurt
Love you bails ❤️
Ask ken to accompany you please.

Stich
*cough* seaboo alert *cough*

Lewser
Oh get well soon btw 😊
Where's tati? I NEED TO TELL HER SOMETHING!

Stich
Stich has left the chat

It's weirdo
On my way with my tats
Get well soon boogs ❤️

Beautiful dora
Get well soon boogs ❤️
O

kayy see you soon

Lovely boogs
Thank you guys 💋
Love youu ❤️

When I arrived at dance class. I saw gabe, will, and ken already here. They are talking to someone but I think with some new people's. Their face are really familiar for me. Then I decide to join them.

"hi guys! Well where the rest?" I said to them

"baileeyyy!" will said while he wants to hug me but ken grab his hoodie.

"stay away will. She is mine" he said with his attitude.

"how about this, ken doll" gabe said while putting his arm around my shoulder

"seriously?? where's tati btw? I NEED TO TELL HER SOMETHING!" ken said lil bit screaming

"stop screaming like a girl ken, people's already staring at you" I said to him
"and you guys, stop to teasing him, well there new bee over here" I said to three boys that standing up in front of me

"Juliaaann!!"

I hear someone screaming. Like sean voice. That's right one and only sean lew. Then he give them a hug bro or whatever I don't know. Ow finally I remember him and his squad. Kaycee ex boyfriend. Like a miracle kaycee and tati arrived too.

"Kaycee are you all right?" I said to her. She just nodded

"finally see you in person again, how are you kay??" julian said with his face full of smile.

To be contiuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

333K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
3.5M 93.8K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
190K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
45K 2.7K 39
Javaid