The Moongoddess's daughter is...

Por LorenCocoa

Once upon a time there was a family that lived in the middle of nowhere. There was a mom, dad, three sons, an... Más

The Female Alpha Is The Moongoddess's Daughter And My Mate!
My Mate Aaron
Getting to know Arron
Alpha Female
Mom.......
Get to know the characters.
Pictures
The dream
Getting to know Jake
A/n
Going home
Powers!?!?
Pictures of the house
Training
A/n
Katie
A/n
A/n
Mate........
A/n
Another A/n
Sorry guys
Chad.....
Chad..... Part 2
Another power.....
The Little Girl...
Please read
Tulips Room.
Interrogation
The Crash..
Just A Normal Day

Important please read. A/n

158 3 0
Por LorenCocoa

Ok so I'm thinking of deleting this book. But I'm gonna re-make it. The new one will have all the same things in the chapters as this one does but the new one I'm gonna make is gonna be better. I have been wanting to re-make this book and add some things. Please comment if yall think I should do this.

Thank you for reading. Please comment your opinion. Take care. Bye.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.3K 1.9K 22
Moving to a new place,Knight finds out that she's not the normal human kid she always thought she was. Turns out she's a werewolf and not just any we...
126K 3.6K 41
"Why have one when you can have them all?" A story of new discoveries, love, and choosing the right one... or ones. *** I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES, GIFS...
7.5K 157 20
Elliare Caine. She lived in the woods with her loving family inside a small cottage. During the years they had together, her Father taught her how to...
296K 7.7K 24
Autumn Parker, a 19 year old girl who earlier had gotten kicked out of college, has moved all the way from California to London. But on her first day...