sweater||yoonmin

-PrinceTaehyung- tarafından

"That sweater looks good on you, but it would look better on my floor." Daha Fazla

||intro||
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||11||
||12||
BBMAS
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
Update

||10||

176 12 0
-PrinceTaehyung- tarafından

Yoongi's POV
After I left Hobi's place I felt hungry. That junk food didn't do shit for me. I decided to go to In-n-Out. I walked my lazy ass to the burger place.

Walking in I smell the food. I went to the ordering area and a man that looked older than me looked up and asked for my order.

I ordered and looked for a table to sit at. I found one in the corner and sat down. I looked around seeing someone that looked like Jimin.

I heard my order number and got up to get it. On my way back I looked at the familiar face and realized it was Jimin and he was with another man. I had a weird feeling in my stomach.

I didn't even know this dude that was with Jimin and I was already was jealous. I looked away and got out my phone also getting out my headphones. I plugged them into my phone and played a random song turning up the volume loud as fuck.

I always used music to calm me down and that was what I was doing.

Ah short chapter my head hurts from all this noise I'm at a school dance and it is boring af. Okay well bye 💖💖

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
60.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
91.6K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...