Queen Of The underworld FF Ju...

Por YeceniaRivas

Park Scarlet 18-year-old girl. Royal Demon princess of the underworld, Daughter of King Hades and Queen Maria... Mais

*Prologue*
°{1}°:Meeting
°{3}°:I Don't Need Your Protection
°{4}°: David The Assassin
°{5}°:King Jeon
°{6}°: I Lost It
°{7}°: Fallon.
°{8}°:TANIA!
°{9}°: Let's Make a Deal
°{10}°: Chosen One
°{11}°: Great Mating Season
°{12}°: F
°{13}°: Marked (M)(EDITING)
{14}: Cousin!?
{15}: Daddy

°{2}°:WHAT!!!

755 14 2
Por YeceniaRivas

Scarlet's POV

I felt like I was leaning on something warm. I heard a phone ringing. I heard Jungkook's voice. I opened my eyes shocked realizing I was leaning on Jungkook. I heard Jimin's voice on the other side. I was about to say something and motherfucker covered my mouth. I just stood there rolling my eyes. Once he got off the phone. I stood up.

"why did you do that?" I asked glaring at him. It was so unnecessary. I can't believe I fell asleep And I wake up leaning against his arm. Jungkook stood up He looked out the window to the hallway. I heard footsteps coming. Out of nowhere he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall hiding us from open view. I was left confused but I did like this situation. 

I stared at his eyes. I felt his breath on me. I could feel my heart beating. He looked at my lips and was leaning until in the blink of an eye 

A thud was heard along with a groan.

I looked at Jungkook who was against the wall his eyes glowing red

"J-Jungkook...."I whispered he looked at me breathing hard his eyes still glowing red *he looks hott**i thought to myself, and after a few minutes he calmed down, So he is a pure-blooded demon.

"Sorry. Let's get going they are waiting for us." Jungkook said getting himself together. I nodded

We walked together outside where My brother and the other guys were waiting for us. They all looked at us. Jimin started at Jungkook almost glaring. 

"Hey," I said keeping a straight face. Feeling a little awkward. I am so anti-social with guys.

"Hey, where are you two coming from?" Jimin asked curiously 

"School" He stated Everyone giggled

"YAAHH" Jimin said ready to punch him in the face.

"We just bumped into each other while coming out here Calm yourselves," I said feeling like Jimin was thinking something weird.

"Jiminshi so what's going on? " Hobbie asked confused about the situation.

"Let go home first and then talk" Jin suggested nudging everyone to their cars. 

"Hey, do you need a ride?" Jungkook asked

"No thank you I came in my car," I said walking past him not wanting to look him in the eyes, as I feel like every time we do lock eyes we can't pull away.

"Scarlet just follow me, okay I'm the white Toyota Camry," Jimin said smiling I nodded. I got in my car which is a Toyota Camry as well but in blue and black. My brother and I are twinning cars.

"I think it's the same one I drove today to school," I said Showing Jimin where I had parked He nodded smiling. 

"Did Dad give you a car?" he asked 

"Of course and a mansion and 15 other cars." I said letting a breath out He laughed.

"Alright well I hope you are good at driving and can keep up" He smirked I laughed

"You bet I can Its child plays' I smirked getting into my car.  I pulled out of the parking spot. I spotted the other cars there were a total of three cars in front. I was right being Jimin. I followed them to their house. It's far away deep hidden in a forest. These people were racing to get home. I even got ahead of Jimin. Once we reached the location. A gate was open one by one we went through the gate and parked in front of the house. No Mansion. 

 Everyone got out of the cars. My brother came to my door.

"I can't believe Scarlett got ahead of you," Namjoon said teasing him

"No, I let her get ahead of me," He said opening my door I giggled

"No, you didn't, " I said Everyone laughed. Jimin glared at me. We all went inside and damn I'll say this house is amazing it gives a nice smell of burning wood.

My brother led me to the living room where we all sat down. I sat next to my brother. 

"Okay umm where should I start then," Jimin asked rubbing his neck

"She is my little sister," Jimin said cutting the silence

I stood up and introduced myself "I'm Park Scarlet daughter of King Hades also a pure-blooded Demon," I said everyone looked at me in shocked

"wait you are the Daughter of King Hades I didn't know he had a daughter," Jin said

"Jimin why didn't you tell us you had a little sister I mean we knew you were royal but you had a sister, and a cute one too, "Namjoon asked Jungkook quickly glared at him."well there wasn't a perfect time to tell you guys, and she's off limits, " he said glaring at Namjoon

"So what brings you to earth?" Tae asked me

"Father asked me to find you guys and my brother and bring you back to the underworld," I said

"King Hades wants us back in the underworld," Jin said looking at Jimin

"Yeah but why couldn't he just contact you guys," I asked looking at Jimin. Jimin expression changes to a serious demeanor.

"sigh* A few weeks ago we got attacked by fallen Angels we had to flee and come to this place, we had houses everywhere just in case, we couldn't fight back because if we did we would be found out and more fallen angels would come after us when we went back to check our last home it was destroyed we checked to see if any lacrimas survive and we didn't find even one, from then on we lost contact with father, and now you're here which was unexpected," he said looking at me. I nodded thinking how crazy this is.

" I see, what were they after though?" I asked 

"Well I hadn't seen them in a while but I guess Father knows the cause behind it." Jimin Said with a concerned look.

"Okay, so When are we leaving?" Yoongi said interested to go to the underworld.

"Well School is about to end anyway in three days" Rm responded to suga. Everyone agreed.

"Okay Scarlett you're staying with us," Jimin said 

"Okay I just need to get the key to open the gate to the underworld I left it at my house," I said remembering the most important thing to go back home.

"Scarlet are you crazy, You left the key unattended," Jimin said fully shocked that his sister forgot 

Everyone jaw dropped

"Yeah, I know I'm sorry. " I said getting up and ready to leave. 

"Alright Lets go sis" Jimin said Following me 

"Wait only you are going?" Jin said with a concerned look on his face.

"Jungkook go with them," Rm said  Jimin glared at them

"YAHH you guys think I can't protect my baby sister I'll have you know I am stronger then everyone, "Jimin said proudly

"Not Kookie though," Taehyung said laughing I looked confused after hearing the nickname. Jungkook made a weird face at hearing the name, 

"Kookie?" I said looking at Jungkook, He turned away. 

"It's Jungkook's Nickname and it's not true," Jimin said groaning his face turning red from anger. 

"Cute," I said under my breath

"Let's go," Jungkook said getting annoyed and walking out of the house.

"I'll drive," Jungkook said walking to his black car, Jungkook opened the front door. Jimin rushed ahead of me to get in the front seat. 

"Thank you, Kookie such gentlemen" Jimin teased him, Jungkook rolled his eyes and Opened the passenger seat. I find myself staring at him too much for my liking. 

"Thank you," I said not facing him.

Jungkook went around to the driver's side and started the car. I gave him the address. and made our way to my house.

An hour later we reached my house and parked quickly. We all got out of the car. 

"Father is so extra when it comes to you," Jimin said nodding his head In disapproval

"Father loves me" I smiled Jimin put an arm around me

"Hey, I am happy you came," Jimin said 

"Me too Prince Jimin" I giggled He rolled his eyes

"Please Your Highness lead the way," Jimin said while pointing his arm towards the house. I giggled remembering when we used to do this as kids. 

I showed the guys the house they didn't look too much but I showed them the garage. They both tensed up once they the variety of cars. Jungkook kept a straight face but I could tell from his eyes that he loved the sight. Jimin rushed out to see them all. I didn't know much about Humen cars. 

"I can tell who's the Kings Favorite child" Jungkook smirked 

"I know that Scarlett is the only princess so it makes sense," Jimin said proudly 

"Okay I'm going to leave you two here I am just going to go get the bag from my room on the second floor," I said walking out and making my way to my bedroom.

I arrived at my room went straight to my closet and grabbed the black backpack where I had the gem. But then I decided to take it out of the black bag and place it in my portal where I keep my weapons. It should be safer in there.

While walking out of the room I paused, I sensed fallen angels in the house. I ran downstairs to the entrance of the house. Jungkook and Jimin were both at the entrance door peeking through the window.

"Fallen angels have arrived." Jimin groans of annoyance

"Okay how many are we talking about," I asked I could take them head on

"There are 6 of them but we can't use magic we'll risk getting exposed so the only option is hand-to-hand combat," Jungkook explained I started a quick stretch

"Okay I'm ready," I said excited to get some action. They both looked at me and nodded their head in agreement.

"Yeah ready?" Jimin asked I nodded. With one good push, Jungkook opened the door all three of us rushed to get our hands on them.

I ran and jumped on top of a fallen angel and snapped his head, I kneed one of them in the stomach and then kicked the one behind me in his face, after a while of fighting we finished them off I looked at Jungkook he didn't have a scratch on him, I saw Jungkook eyes widen. I felt hands on my hips and flipped me around

"ughhhh fuck" Jimin groaned, I quickly started putting pressure on the wound. The spear had hit him on his lower stomach. Right where he should have an old scar. 

"YOU IDIOT I COULD HAVE BLOCKED THAT " I yelled at him angrily, A tear rolled down my eye  Jungkook had killed the fallen angel that had just shot at my brother.

"hey I'll live, I heal quick," Jimin chuckled, I rolled my eyes it was true he would heal fast from him since he has royal genes in his blood.  But he doesn't realize it's on the side where he has a scar.

"C'mon we're flying we need to get him to Jin as fast as possible, " Jungkook said calmly picking up my brother and letting his wings out. I let mine out. We flew up high in the sky and quickly reached the house in less than 10 minutes.

Jimin had closed his eyes one minute ago I started to freak out feeling like I was losing him

"Jungkook we are losing him," I cried

"No, we're not" Jungkook growled and quickly landed in front of the house. We rushed to get him inside. Jin had rushed to see my brother. I felt my heart beating fast. Jin quickly started using his healing magic. Jin closed his eyes. Everyone came.

"what happen Jungkook?" Rm asked furiously 

"Fallen angels Attacked us when we were about to leave Scarlett's house," Jungkook said with a  deep voice He had rolled up his sleeves revealing his arms filled with beautiful artwork. 

"Motherfuckers" Hobbie remarked. Everyone was focused on Jin healing my Brother. I saw Jin having trouble closing his wound. 

"There's too much damage in his organs I can't fix them all. There's previous damage to his organs" Jin blurted out while his face started creasing showing he was running out of stamina. Jungkook had grabbed Jimin's wrist Looking for a pulse. I felt tears run down my eyes. I felt the pain all over again. This is all my fault.

"His heartbeat is slowing down Jin was losing him" Jungkook yelled worried covering his face.

"No we're not," I said tears in my eyes. I closed my eyes and put it on top of Jin's hands. I poured my magic into his hands.

"Focus on his wound, Imagine it being put back together" I stated focusing on maintaining the same amount of energy flowing. After a while, I felt Jin stopped. I opened my eyes to see the wind had closed, but Jimin hadn't opened his eyes.

"W-why isn't he opening his eyes" I stuttered feeling like my heart was about to stop. I looked at Jungkook who had been monitoring his heartbeat. He looks at me.

"There's a heartbeat," Jungkook said letting out a small breath. Everyone let out a relief sound to hear the news. 

"He should be fine, we were able to close his wound thanks to you. All he needs is rest. His body will do the rest to heal him." Jin said letting out a breath he looked sluggish. 

"why is it so quiet? Are we in a funeral?" I heard a voice I looked down to see it was Jimin with his eyes open. I smacked him so hard

"OUCH THAT HURT" Jimin yelled in pain 

"This isn't a funny stupid idiot" I yelled at him. Jimin wiped my tears I held on to his hand so tight. Everyone looked at him in shock.

"How the hell did you wake up so fast?" Jin said worriedly

"I don't know what ya'll do," Jimin looked confused at us. He looked down at his wound it realized what had happened.

"Thanks to Scarlett Jin was able to save your ass" Jungkook blurted out. Jimin patted JIn.

"Thank you Hyung I owe you one" Jimin thanked Jin

" It seems Scarlett gave him a boost" Yoongi explain

"You right Yoongi Scarlett has a strong concentration of magic." Rm smiled. Jimin stood up he was able to walk on the go. 

"Alright I'm all better now" Jiimin stated happily. I nodded in disapproval

"You still need some rest, Go lay down" Jin ordered him. I smiled a little

" Yes mo-" Jimin stumbled on his feet and almost landed on his face until Jungkook grabbed him before he could make it to the floor

"Okay maybe I can't walk yet," Jimin said annoyed pouting his face. I can't believe my brother almost walking after just healing him. I feel astonished but glad that he is up.

"Jungkook please take Jimin to his room Please," Jin said face palming his face. V and Hobbie were laughing at the sight of my brother being carried like a princess By Jungkook.

"C'mon Scarlett I will show you your room where you'll be staying" Jin smiled exhaustly

"No Jin you need to rest you've used up a lot of energy for today." I expressed my worries to him.  

" Okay, you're right I will. Jungkook can you please take Scarlet to her room to freshen up we will be having dinner in Jimin's room." Jin ordered while walking to his room. Jungkook nodded. I followed Jungkook to the second floor where he showed me Jimin's rooms and two doors down was My room.

"I'll come and get you in 30 minutes. If you need anything Im next door." Jungkook offered. I nodded my head. Feeling drained both mentally and physically I can't believe I almost lost my brother again. Memories came back in my mind. Those terrible memories still taught me to this day. I pushed it aside and admired the room they had Made the room a nice color black I love it. I took off my clothes and jumped in the shower. I could feel the water melting all my stress away and frustration. I thought of Jungkook being next door and how mysterious he feels. When we were alone today locked eyes and almost kissed twice. I could feel My core heat up thinking of his arms that were covered in tattoos holding me against the wall. I was snapped out of my dream when I heard a growl in my head

"Stop thinking about that or I'll make it come true for you sweetheart" Jungkook's voice echoed in my head. This motherfucker can read minds. 

"Yes, I can Baby"Jungkook slurred. I blushed thinking about it. I quickly Blocked my mind using a mind shield. okay, that should do it. I can't believe he had that power. Stupid man.

" I prefer to be called Daddy" Jugkook Appeared again in my head. I groaned in annoyance. This man is the devil. I walked out of the shower and put on a towel. I heard a whistle

"beautiful" Jungkook smirked while standing at the entrance of my bathroom. WHAT THE FUCK.

"HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE PERVERT" I yelled at him shocked to see him in the bathroom. I held tightly to the hem of my towel trying to cover all my assets. but it was heart as my ass doesn't help.

"two minutes" Jungkook smirked at me while lifting an eyebrow. What is wrong with this man? I swear.

" Your mind is very interesting, plus you were taking too long thought something happened to you" Jungkook expressed his worries to me. I rolled My eyes. I opened my wardrobe portal and quickly dressed myself. In front of Jungkook. Even though that's the good thing about my gift I can quickly just select my clothes and they will appear immediately on my body. Jungkook was staring at me intensely. 

" Can you stop staring?" I said pushing him aside and walking out of the room without drying my hair. I walked to my brother's room everyone was there with a sleeping bag around Jimins's bed. I looked confused at them. This turned into a slumber party. Jimin quickly turns his head to me. patted the empty spot on his bed.

" Come Scarlett " Jimin patted the empty spot next to him. I went to his bed. feeling awkward.

"Has she always been awkward?" Suga said Looking at Jimin. Jimin patted my head like I was a dog. I glared at him.

"Well, When she was a kid she didn't hang around with a lot of people. She mainly followed me around." Jimin smiled so goofy 

"You know just because your hurt doesn't mean I can't hurt you your highness" I warned my brother. Jimin face changes into horror. Everyone laughed at us. 

"Your Highness?" Taehyung said with a servent voice. Jimin blushes. 
"Carfeull your Highness, you don't want to die yet" Hobbie laughed.

Eveyeron laughed. I just sat back and enjoyed the food. Everyone had started talking about their lives. The room was filled with laughter and joy. I felt joy hearing everyone talking and sharing jokes. Amongst all the commotion I can feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I dared not to look not wanting to look into his man-eating eyes......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMGG G THEY ARE SO CLUELESS

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK SARANGHAE

OK BTTSSSSS SPRING DAY MV CAME OUT OOOMMGGGG I'MMM BALLING MY EYES OUT , IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

THEY LOOK MAD CUUTEEE

IM CRYINNNG

....................................................................................

Okay if you enjoyed this chapter vote by clicking the star at the top right-hand corner and comment down below . I'll be posting every Wednesday and Saturday

THANK YOU AND BYEE!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

107K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
29.4K 1.9K 18
~~~~~~SLOW UPDATE ~~~~~~ Shin YN A 18 years old girl . sweet and beautiful and pure innocent 😇. she has no what is the world . After her parents Di...
718 47 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
35.6K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...