Murderer

By brendonurieful

It's so easy to lose sight of who you really are when you're helping the police search for your friend's dead... More

Chapter 1: Brendon
Chapter 2: Brendon
Chapter 3: Brendon
Chapter 4: Brendon
Chapter 5: Brendon
Chapter 6: Brendon
Chapter 7: Brendon
Chapter 9: Brendon
Chapter 10: Ryan
Chapter 11: Brendon
Chapter 12: Brendon
Chapter 13: Brendon
Chapter 14: Ryan
Chapter 15: Brendon
Chapter 16: Brendon
Chapter 17: Brendon
Chapter 18: Brendon
Chapter 19: Brendon
Chapter 20: Ryan
Chapter 21: Brendon
Chapter 22: Brendon
Chapter 23: Brendon
Chapter 24: Brendon
Chapter 25: Ryan
Chapter 26: Brendon
Chapter 27: Brendon
Chapter 28: Ryan
Chapter 29: Brendon
Chapter 30: Ryan
Chapter 31: Brendon
Chapter 32: Brendon
Chapter 33: Brendon
Chapter 34: Ryan
Sequel

Chapter 8: Ryan

106 3 1
By brendonurieful

When I became conscious again, all I could see was darkness. The first thing that ran threw my mind was that I was blind. When I tried to move, an ugly realization came to mind. I was kidnapped. I'm a prisoner. Nobody knows what happened to me because I was alone.

I began hyperventilating at the thought while I tried to break free unsuccessfully. I noticed that I was tied up to a chair, so I attempted to make it move when I heard a slamming of a door. The footsteps were distant at first, but the sound crept up behind me causing the hairs on my neck to stand.

"They're looking for you, but they won't find you." A man whispered into my ear. I was fighting back tears when he walked over to the TV and turned it on to a local news channel, his face just barely out of reach of the light that was being cast.

My breath was taken away from me when I saw a picture of Brendon and I on TV, a photograph they were using for an Amber Alert. Waves of fear and hopelessness drowned me when I assumed that nobody had saw me. I was passed out the entire time meaning the man probably just put me in the trunk of his car or something in the dead of the night.

I stopped thinking for a moment and looked at the picture of us, still on the TV while a reporter described me.

"B-B-B-Brendon?" I thought of how I just left him so suddenly, letting him down. Then a pain hit my face. I was smacked across the face.

A falling feeling hit me as quick as it left. The man had pushed my chair over. My head had hit the concrete floor hard and the light from the TV faded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 349 25
(Y/n), for some reason, cannot remember anything before the age of five. Her father has died and, as a result, has depression. She starts cutting and...
191K 10.8K 13
[COMPLETED] You never know what you have until you are about to lose it.
26.6K 815 14
"Do you want to die tonight?" "Being with you makes me want to kill myself, so yes!"
7.8K 459 17
It's generally pretty easy to tell if someone is a psychopath - unless they're a good actor, and Dallon is just that.