The Alphas Sociopathic Mate

By Blue_Flame24

Logan Everton was everything but normal. Suffering from a childhood full of abuse, she has attributes of a so... More

Chapter One- Hi Logan
Chapter Two- How are you, Logan?
Chapter Three- Damn Logan
Chapter Four- She's Hot
Chapter Five- Everyone Hates Logan
Chapter Six- Logan's Past
Chapter Seven- Finding Logan
Chapter Eight- Reunited
Chapter Nine- The Heat
Chapter Ten- Spending time with Johnny
Chapter Eleven- Chill Out
Chapter Twelve- Logan VS. Lilith
Chapter Thirteen- Meeting Sam
Chapter Fourteen- Secrets
Chapter Fifteen- Fight
Chapter Sixteen- More Johnny
Chapter Seventeen- Lilith's Side
Chapter Nineteen- Party
Chapter Twenty- Love
Chapter Twenty-one- By Your Side
Chapter Twenty-two- Together
Chapter Twenty-three- Cuddles
Chapter Twenty-four- Another Party
Chapter Twenty-five- Looking Pretty
Chapter Twenty-six- Johnny, please
Chapter Twenty-seven- Fight
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Dinner
Chapter Twenty-nine- The Heat is Back
Chapter Thirty- Dinner with the Silverstone's PT. 1
Chapter Thirty-one - Dinner with the Silverstone's PT.2
Chapter Thirty-two- Sister Time
Chapter Thirty-three- Apologizing
Chapter Thirty-four- Football Pants
Chapter Thirty-five- Daddy Jake
Chapter Thirty-six- Surprise
Chapter Thirty-seven- Growing Family
Chapter Thirty-eight- The New Pack
Chapter Thirty-nine- The Old Logan
Chapter Forty- It's Only You
Chapter Forty-one- Asleep
Chapter Forty-two- Sleeping Beauty
Chapter Forty-three- Waking up
Chapter Forty-four- Fuck Jamie
Chapter Forty-five- Counselling
Chapter Forty-six- Pranks and Prom
Chapter Forty-seven- Last Fight
Chapter Forty-eight- Day One
Chapter Forty-nine- Day Three
Chapter Fifty- I Tried
Chapter Fifty-one- Prom
Chapter Fifty-two- Prom PT.2
Chapter Fifty-three- After Prom
Chapter Fifty-four- After Prom PT. 2
Chapter Fifty-five- Vacation?
Chapter Fifty-six- Surprise!
Chapter Fifty-seven- Surprise...Again!
Chapter Fifty-eight- Congrats!
Chapter Fifty-nine- Stress Free
Chapter Sixty- Bored
Chapter Sixty-one- Moving
Chapter Sixty-two- Psychopath
Chapter Sixty-three- Birth
Chapter Sixty-four- Greyson and Connor
Chapter Sixty-five- The Future
BLACKWOOD REUNION

Chapter Eighteen- Party Ready

30.8K 1K 47
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter Eighteen- Party Ready

Logan

"So..." I began as Sam sat down in the passenger seat and he turned to look at me and gave me the cockiest grin I had ever seen.

"You done making out with Asher?" He teased and I rolled my eyes while backing out of the parking spot.

"I was pissing off Lil. Should have seen the look on her face." I laughed while smacking the steering wheel happily. Her face was green with envy, I swear she looked like the Grinch. It was probably the most appropriate look-a-like for her anyways, they had similar features for sure.

"She was pissed to the Gods, eh?" Sam laughed and I looked at him and nodded before looking back out the window as I focused on the road.

"So, you didn't enjoy the make out then?" He asked. Damn, this kid wanted to know every single detail and while I did enjoy the way Johnny's lips practically devoured me, I didn't want the whole world to know, especially Johnny. That would do way too much damage to his ego and we couldn't have that. His head was big enough as it is.

"Didn't say that." I smirked. That's all I would say, if Sam wanted more, he'd have to go ask Johnny. Johnny would probably give him some outrageous details about how he rocked my world and ruined every single guy for me here on out.

Which was mostly true.

"So, are you just doing it to piss off Lil?" He asked and I sighed. At the beginning, this was all to piss off Lilith. Make her so mad she couldn't see straight. Make her so annoyed like what she did to me. But now? Now having that connection with Johnny, actually talking to him. I was becoming a damn softie.

"Fuck, I don't know." I sighed while tearing a hand through my teal locks. I gently tugged on the ends, reminding myself that I was still here and my work wasn't over. I wanted to drive Lilith mad.

"I think you two look good together." Sam said honestly and I zoned out of my thoughts and gently tugged on the ends of my hair and looked at him surprised. I never thought I'd hear those words come out of somebody's mouth about me. Maybe Sam was talking to the wrong person?

"Yeah?" I asked him, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion and I guess Sam saw my face, because he tossed his head back and laughed at my reaction.

"Yeah." He assured and I smiled triumphantly while scooting back more in my seat and focusing on the road.

"What happened between you and Finn?" I asked bluntly and he cleared his throat and I looked at the slight tinge of pink on his cheeks. Damn, Sammy was too cute for his own good and I don't think he knew that.

"We got a party tonight." He stated and my eyes widened and I almost slammed on the breaks at the red light and Sam made a gesture of flying up to the dash and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"A party? What the fuck did you do?" I demanded, staring right at him and he just grinned crazily, making me soften my gaze while looking at him. Oh, Finny was in for a treat with this one. He'd have him wrapped around his finger in no time.

"Taylor is throwing a party - little rich girl that you knocked out - he said I should come and he also threw in that Johnny would love to see you there." He added while giving me a dazed look when he mentioned Johnny and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, would he now? Is that code for, dress incredibly amazing?"

"Basically. You got any cute dresses?" He asked me and I bit the inside of my lip and turned back to the road and shook my head.

"Might have to take a little detour for that. You up for shopping?" I asked him and Sam leaned back in the seat completely content with coming shopping with me.

"Of course. As long as there is food after." He said.

---

Sam and I walked around the mall aimlessly, we casually talked about Finn, Johnny and other people at school. The mall was pretty quiet, which I was thankful for. I wasn't really up for big social crowds, especially at the mall. I dreaded the mall - well, I liked the mall for about an hour or two, then I was ready to go home, my feet would be tired and I'd be exhausted.

"I feel that deep down, Lilith is intimidated by you." Sam said; we had stopped at a kiosk that sold fresh made chips and he was eating them as we walked and I plucked one out of his bag and ate it.

"Are you kidding? Lilith is a pink little monster. She isn't intimidated by anyone." I scoffed while dusting my hands off and looking in a window of a passing store.

"She's got to be now. According to Erica in my geography class, Johnny Blackwood has been single for all four years here. He's been through girls and he's been through Lilith. Lilith has practically begged him to go out with her and he said no. Then you come in here with your teal hair and oversized clothing and you bag him." Sam explained and I snorted a laugh while taking a turn and heading into a store I liked.

"I didn't bag him. She wants him that bad, she can have him." I shrugged while flipping through a rack of jeans and making sure they weren't skinny fit. I didn't like the feel of tight jeans on my legs. What if I needed to kick someone? Can't have too tight of clothing to do that.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You would throw him to the pink monster?" He whispered and I glanced at him and shrugged. I looked like I had wounded Sam's ego when I said that. The truth is, I didn't know, I was still so messed up with all my emotions. At one point, I wanted Johnny. Bad. Then, I didn't want him and I wanted to focus on what I came here to do and that's make Lilith's life a living hell.

"For once I wanted to try and be normal and I am fucking it up at every turn. I feel like this thing with Johnny is riling everyone up." I sighed while shaking my head.

"Who gives a fuck? He's your mate!" He said and I smiled at him and chuckled.

"Maybe I'm broken, Sam." I said honestly and he looked at me and lowered his shoulders and sighed. I smiled sadly and he reached out and gave my shoulder a comforting squeeze.

"You're not broken, Lo." He promised me.

"And you're not wearing jeans tonight." He then added while taking the jeans from me and putting them back and then proceeded to walk over to a dress rack. I raised an eyebrow and watched as he searched through them.

"Are you honestly thinking about going to Taylor's party tonight?" Someone asked. I turned and my eyes landed on the monster herself, with Melody in tow. My eyes practically rolled to the back of my head. This is why I hated the mall, to many variables and not enough easy positions to defend yourself or to make a quick escape.

"Finn invited us." Sam said clearly amused at Lilith's tone and her stance. All she did was roll her eyes at him and I looked at Mel, she was hugging her chest and looking away. She looked like she rather be anywhere but here. She'd probably say she rather be in gym class than this situation, Mel hated gym class.

"Finn doesn't have the power to do that. It's Taylor's party. Not Finn's." Lilith snapped and I blinked at her tone and I glanced at Sam who remained calm and collected. I already wanted to tackle her into the t-shirt display and break her nose again.

"I'm Finn's guest and Lo is my guest." Sam said and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Finn, eh?" She mused while clicking her tongue and Sam looked at her, utterly confused.

"Yes, Finn. Is that all Lil?" He asked and she studied Sam over for a few more moments before her eyes landed on the dress Sam was looking at and then she looked at me and smirked.

"Dresses don't look good on you, Lo. They never did." She said and I narrowed my eyes at her. I would choose pants over a dress any day, but having her say that; you know damn well I will rock the shit out of that dress.

"Pink is your favourite colour and it washes you out. It always has." I snapped back and I turned away from her and continued to look through dresses. 

Sam had piled a bunch into my arms and shoved me into the dressing room. I went through the different materials, passing on anything that clashed with my hair and anything that showed too much skin. I finally landed on a select few that I actually liked and I put one on and opened the dressing room door to see Sam leaning back on the chair with his eyes closed and his hand over his face dramatically.

"Hey, dickhead." I snapped and he opened his eyes and sat up and he looked at me, a large grin coming onto his face.

"Oh my gods, you got curves." He teased and I rolled my eyes while turning to look in the mirror and smoothing down any part of the dress that bunched up.

"Think I would look trashy if I put on my converse?" I asked, I had never worn heels and I wasn't planning on it.

"One night." He said and I sighed.

"What are you doing to me, Sammy." I chuckled fixing my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 133K 31
Meet Christina Fellows. She is the new girl in town, and on her first day, she manages to piss of the Alpha? of the town- Cole Mathews. Christina hop...
240K 4.2K 34
--- Was Called New Me And I'm Back -- Well I'm just another ugly, fat girl, with acne and purple glasses. My names Daisy Timber and I am apart of th...
1.8K 77 14
Destiny Paige has had a lot happen to her, her whole life has been turned upside down, her heart has been torn out of her chest and stomped into the...
9.7K 336 25
Sarah is 16years old and happens to be a werewolf. Her past has left her scarred and she can't trust anyone. She was left at a young age by her paren...