Seen | kth

By taesalways

» in which a girl puts short letters in taehyung's locker ⓒ taesalways 2016 More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
sprinkles
cereal
turtee sebeun
hewoo ●︿●
syrup
oi
• epilogue •
meelk
la vie en rose
speciurr chaptoe
bloop
well dayum

37

33.8K 1.6K 203
By taesalways

schoolyear's almost over.

will you talk to me now? :)

~*~

Four and a half minutes since the bell rang and Taehyung's hand grapples the handle of his locker in a lazy attempt to open it.

And he hasn't even unlocked the code yet.

This unusual fellow.

Today was alright. Jimin wouldn't stop firting with him when clearly, the eye-smiling troublemaker likes the female species. Jungkook was being extra as always. Classes were pretty chill. And there was that 'almost-summer-break' vibe that has been floating in the afternoon air lately.

His expectations of seeing nothing but barely used textbooks and wrinkled notebooks upon opening his compartment immediately vanished just two seconds after his brain processed that he's looking at the same light mocha-colored scratch paper he left in Jaemi's locker this morning.

It's been a while since he last tried to get her to talk to him. Or look at him at least. A couple of months since the last note he slid in her locker. He guessed constant hand-written messages, small acts of caring, and glancing at her every once in a while weren't gonna break down her walls. He's never been so consistently ignored in his life before, so what's a clueless lad to do?

But what's this paper doing on top of his binder?

With parted lips, and an adorable stunned expression, he opened the folded object.

~*~

schoolyears's almost over.

will you talk to me now?

sure, taehyung. hai シ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 135K 18
"are you serious?" -in which a girl despised going to school because of one name. jeon jungkook.
539K 28.7K 62
✔︎ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ ᴀᴜ 《#2 in Jungkook FF BOCCA》 It's so deceiving. The fact that people with the most angelic faces could be even worse than the devil itself. ...
414K 14.9K 33
cover credit : @SWMonstur A girl who was dead, and her diary was found and read by her ex boyfriend named jungkook Reading it makes him realize how s...
87.9K 315 2
In which jungkook falls in love with a girl that treats him as a lil brother.