Manipulative Power

De Cookie_218

(CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING) Renesmee has a twin sister, Allison. Ally is the opposite of Nessie. Nessie is... Mais

Prologue
|01|The Volturi, They're Coming For Us|
|02|Irina|
|03|Violet Mets Red|
|04|Half Mortal, Half Immortal|
|05|Alice|
|07|The Volturi|
|08|Escape|
|09|Caius|
|10|Chelsea|
|11|The Game Begins|
|12|Blinded|
|13|The Kiss|
|14|Blood|
|15|I'll Never Love You|
|16|Grace|
|17|Human Blood|
|18|Thirst|
|19|Back|
|20|Rage|
|21|Business Meeting|
|22|Compromise|
|23|Tickles|
|24|Vulnerable|
|25|Marcus|
|26|Date|
|27|Sexual Frustration|
|28|Mine|
|30|Tower|
|31|The Change|
|32|Cards|
|33|Marry Me|
Fanfic Published

|06|Aro's Mate|

15.2K 410 173
De Cookie_218

|Chapter 06|Aro's Mate|

AllisonPOV

"Brother," Aro said softly to Caius. "There appears to be no danger. This is an unusual development, but I see no threat. These half-vampire children are much like us, it appears."

"Is that your vote?" Caius demanded.

"It is." Aro confirmed in and airy voice, his eye trained on our side of the clearing.

Caius scowled, clearly unsatisfied with the outcome, they came all the way out here to return, with nothing.

"Dear ones," Aro called out in a loud voice although he didn't have to as 99% of those gathered had supernatural hearing, myself and Renesmee being the other half % each. "We do not fight today."

The guard was in an uproar. All of them were eager to fight, Aro raised his hand and said "Peace" they quitented down immediately, eager to listen to their master, there was an aura of power around this man, it was clear he was a leader and not to be messed with, and for some reason I felt drawn to him.

"We shall leave in peace today, in exchange.... " Dad interrupted Aro's speech as a loud growl erupted from his mouth, he snarled at Aro and crouched down into a defensive position right in front of me. The guard didn't like this snarling and growling back at Dad, it started to get heated when Aro called them all again, and just like that they fell listen, obeying his every move "in exchange, for one of the twins.... for Allison..." he continued as my eyes widened, I looked at him with shock filled eyes to find him already looking at me, our eyes locked. Everyone around me, erupted in growls and snarls of protest. I just stood there, frozen, looking at him, there was something about him but I just couldn't pinpoint what it was. The guard growled and snarled back, ready to pounce at their masters' order, any minute.

"SILENCE!" Caius roared, everyone calmed although glares were still exchanged by both sides, my sister latched her hand onto mine, squeezing it in fear as the blonde king's animalistic voice echoed through the trees around us.

"Cullens" the brown haired king I knew to be Marcus, caught our attention "young Allison, by law belongs to Aro. I plead with you to see reason." Marcus spoke in a quiet and calm voice although everyone heard.

"We would like some time, to talk this over, a family meeting of sorts..." Grandpa announced.

"I shall take what's mine and leave now, Carlisle." Aro demanded.

What are they all on about? Once again with the possessiveness, I'm nobody's.

"Brother, let them, discuss and say their goodbyes." Marcus said placing a calming hand on Aro's shoulder.

"Very well, go now, we're waiting an hour." Aro said as I got picked up by dad, bridal style as I was too shocked to move. What is he going to do once that hour is up? Leave? That's what we want after all.

Only my family left, the rest of the Coven's stayed. The Cullens and I sat in the soundproof kitchen, nessie was the only one not here, she stayed on Jacob's back with Carmen, Tanya, Kate and Eleazar protecting her. Once we entered the kitchen the shouting and arguing started.

"I won't let that bastard take my Daughter!" My dad roared, outraged.

"We don't have a choice!" someone said

"He can't do that!"

"What do we do?!"

"We can't let him!"

"The Law claims her!"

"Hell with the laws!"

This went on for about half an hour and I started to get tired of it all, completely confused, from what I've gathered Arp want to kidnap me and for some sick reason apparently he's aloud do that? And there's nothing they can do but how? Why?

"STOP!" I screamed at all of them, they fell silent Immediately. "Now, I don't even know what the hell is going on here, so instead of arguing how about you explain it to me and we'll think of something?" I pleaded.

"Aro... He's your mate." My dad revealed, my what?

"Edward, are you absolutely sure?" Mom asked scared.

"Yes, I've seen it in Marcus' mind, they have a gold bond, a true mates bond." Dad answered with a sigh.

"Eh.... not saying anything but I still don't get it... what's a mate?" I asked even more confused, I knew the English often called their friends mate, Klaus did that a lot when he was trying to piss people off.

"Its a soul mate dear, someone who will always love you and never hurt you, you'll be the most important thing in the world to his, his priority" Esme explained, her expression slight dazed as she spared her husband a glance.

"So he's my mate? As in like you and Grandpa? Like mom and dad?" I asked, understanding the connection.

"Unfortunately" she confirmed.

"But, but, he's a monster!" I exclaimed, not fully believing it was possible for this three thousand year old, cruel, heartless ancient vampire to be my soul mate.

"Thats why we don't want to let them take you away." Grandpa said. "Although I'm certain they wouldn't hurt you, the Volturi understand the seriousness of such a bond"

"But he can't take me away if I don't want to, do I not have a choice here?" I frowned, I didn't care if they hurt me or not, I just wanted to stay.

"Unfortunately, by vampire law you belong to him, he can take you away, do whatever he wants and just now I realised how bad that law is" Grandpa sighed, his fingers knotting in his hair as he tugged on it in frustration, trying to make his brain think of a solution, a way around this "he shouldn't hurt you, he's your mate, no matter how cruel Aro is, he'll love you, the mating bond connects your souls"

"But— but, what if he hits me! Is he allowed to do that to?" I said testing the waters, completely ignoring all the mating bond reassurance, I couldn't trust some mystical bond to protect me. I didn't want to leave my family, I don't want to leave with some strangers that I didn't know, but this was even worse, these weren't just some strangers, these people were the Volturi.

"If he so much as raises his hand on you I'll hunt the fucker down, slice it off and feed it to him." Dad promised with a vicious growl, Uncle Emmet nodding his agreement although I was a bit taken aback as I've never heard my father say anything like that before, he wasn't particularly aggressive.

"So what do we do now?" I asked feeling as though the situation couldn't be helped, surely if it could my parents or the rest of my family would already putting those actions into motion.

Everyone went silent, nobody wanting to answer, to put the inevitable out into the open. After a few minutes, Carlisle sighed and said "well, we don't really have much of a choice here Ally....."

I nodded sadly, understanding, I didn't want my family to die protecting me. I went up and hugged Aunty Alice and Rosalie, Uncle Emmett and Jasper, Grandpa and Grandma with tears in my eyes. We walked out the door and back to the field, in silence. When we were at the edge of the field I ran to Nessie and hugged the life out of her, tears running down my face, I didn't want to leave. We spend about 5 minutes like that. "Dont leave, Ally, please." Nessie sobbed.

"I have to Nessie, to keep you safe." I whispered back to her even though I knew that everyone could hear, my family and the voltrui alike.

"But whose going to keep you safe..??" Nessie asked in a broken voice as she curled her fingers around the fabric of my coat, squeezing tightly as if not to let me go.

"I.... I'll be fine" I assured her as I broke the hug, reluctantly pulling myself away from my twin and went over to hug mom and dad. The whispered sweet nothings into my ear as they promised that they'll be waiting and that they'll always love me.

I then whipped my tears, turned my back to the Cullens, keeping my head held high and my shoulders back, I walked towards the Volturi with what I hoped was an air of confidence, not once looking back keeping my eyes on Aro. I wasn't going to show them any weakness and in that moment I vowed to hate this man forever, for making me leave.

AroPOV

As the Cullens left with my mate to talk and say their goodbyes Marcus walked over to me.

"Brother, Allison will most likely reject the bond at first." He informed me.

"She will surrender to me, I'll make sure of it, brother." I said barely able to contain my excitement as to when we get back to Volturra and I'll bed my mate. She will get used to the bond on the way back, my eyes trained on the tree where she disappeared moments ago.

Marcus sighed, "Brother you must take it slowly with the child, she is after all only the physical age of a teenager. You shouldn't try and speed up the process."

"Marcus, she is my mate and she'll surrender to me whether she likes it or not." I told him, my voice stern as I ignored his advice.

"Don't play with the matters of the heart Aro, it'll come back and bite you in the ass, as I believe young people phrase it these days." Marcus warned and walked away from me just as the Cullens neared the tree line of the field.

My mate started to run out into the field. She's so eager to leave with us? This was easier than I thought it would be. But she ran to her sister, not us, not me... I pushed away the subtle sense of bitterness.

They hugged for a few minutes before her younger appearing sister began to exchange a few word with her "Dont leave, Ally, please".

"I have to Nessie, to keep you safe."

"But whose going to keep you safe..??"

Of course nobody needs to and if there's any danger I'll eliminate it besides the castle is full with the guard who will answer to me if they so much as allow her to manifest a single bruise. She'll enjoy her stay, no doubt.

"I.... I'll be fine"

I heard a undertone of uncertainty, did she not believe us capable of protecting her? Was there any outside threats I'm not aware of?

She said her goodbyes to young Isabella and Edward before turning around and starting to walk towards us, not turning back to look at her family as she kept her eyes on mine, I still couldn't image a more beautiful eye colour, however there wasn't joy, love or adoration in her eyes like i had expected to see. Instead i found sadness and haterd in her eyes. Of course she must be sad that she's leaving her family, that'll soon pass as she finds a new family in our coven, however I couldn't pinpoint who the hatred was directed at, it was blazing in her eyes with such passion, perhaps her parents?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52.3K 1.7K 27
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 𝗩𝗼𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶 Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon her mother's request afte...
178K 5K 63
'𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸.' A powerful coven of vampires had ruled over vampires for aeons with their iron fists. With three...
204K 3.2K 13
Carlisle and Esme, reach out for anyone they can to help fight for Renesmee. While on this mission, they stumble across Rosalie's long lost sister, L...
346K 6.2K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...