Homophobic (Lashton) +Editing+

Από he_she_me_Wumbo

Ashton and Luke are polar opposites. Ashton's gay and Luke is a homophobe. They're put together for a project... Περισσότερα

Homophobic (Lashton)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
New characters!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(Smut)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Yo

Chapter 8

15.4K 683 89
Από he_she_me_Wumbo

Luke's P.O.V

I just thought that Ashton was cute! I can't be thinking that. I'm not gay, I don't want to be gay and I'm not a big fan of gays. (If anyone finds this offensive I'm very sorry there's nothing personal I'm not against that stuff.) I sat under the tree I ran too with my head in my hands. I'm so confused. I thought. I sat and thought about everything. Am I really straight? Am I really homophobic? As I thought these things I got angry and frustrated. I pulled at my hair. "I don't understand!" I screamed.

"Don't understand what?" A familiar voice said.

I jumped at his voice. "Oh... Ash."

He looked at me a face full of concern. He sat next to me. I started to scoot away but I stopped and stayed where I was. "You're crying." Ashton said.

"I am?", I felt my face, "I am. Sorry."

He shook his head. "It's fine. What are you confused about?"

I stared at him and felt anger towards him at the moment, "Nothing you need to know about. It's my problem not yours." I snapped.

"Sorry." Was all he said.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Sorry" I quickly said.

I looked away from him. We just sat in silent. He stood up and reached his hand out, still not looking at me. "We need to go. Class starts soon."

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "Thanks", I said.

He walked me to my class and waved a goodbye. I stood there silently watching him leave but then entered my class room. I sat in the back as usual and grabbed my note book. I started thinking over what Luke could have been thinking about. Nothing sounded possible to me. Once the teacher entered the room I stared towards the front of the room and awaited the lesson. Luke on my mind. He really worries me. I hope he'll be okay. No matter how much he hates me.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.9K 63 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...
45.1K 2K 42
Luke is the popular Hemmings but hates the attention. His brothers were popular and now he's the last Hemmings in school and everyone wants to be his...
1.6K 71 13
Luke is dared to date the outcast and freak, Ashton Irwin. His best friends doubt that he can keep a relationship with him for a full month, and Luk...
92.3K 4.5K 24
what if we get caught? then i'll die for you. .. or the one where luke and ashton are closeted together in a town full of homophobes