Kingdom Flaws

By egapgs

Nemesis always wanted to be a Knight where she would be a hero one day. Yet, because she's a girl she got stu... More

Kingdom Flaws
Kingdom Flaws (2)
Kingdom Flaws (3)
Kingdom Flaws (4)
Kingdom Flaws (5)
Kingdom Flaws (7)
Kingdom Flaws (8)
Kingdom Flaws (9)
Kingdom Flaws (10)
Kingdom Flaws (11)
Kingdom Flaws (12)
Kingdom Flaws (13)
Kingdom Flaws (14)
Kingdom Flaws (15)
Kingdom Flaws (16)
Kingdom Flaws (17)

Kingdom Flaws (6)

66.8K 1K 115
By egapgs

"It's time," Yerksa shoved me awake.

I blinked once and twice until I felt the sleep inside me wan away. I yawned right away which signified it didn't.

"How long did sunset?" I murmured getting up and folding the blanket.

"Five minutes," Yerksa growled walking out with her haunched back.

This certainly woke me up.

"What!?" I snapped almost tripping and falling as I ran out the closet door. "How long did I sleep for?"

"Well I asked you to go put the cloths away and about twenty minutes later of yelling your name I found you on the floor," Yerksa scolded.

She stopped and turned around sharply. I flinched from the intensity and took a step back. It shocked me for such an old lady to be so fast. She was strong as well which told me not to get on her bad side.

Her skin sagged as she frowned deeply. Yet again it always looked like she was frowning with her sagging skin. I pleaded with my expression for her not to get angry. I couldn't afford to waste time with more scolding.

I started jumping up and down from foot to foot.

Yerksa sighed shaking her head and pointed her finger towards the door.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I kissed her on the forehead and ran.

Grinning I booked it before she could hit me, but fell down on the floor hard. A pained groan left my lips as I squinted upwards to find Yerksa smirking. Her leg lazily out as if one step ahead of me.

"Run rat run!" She poked her foot on my butt.

I muttered some curses under my breath and started sprinting. I thought I was imagining things when I heard her laugh. I shook my head and started running even faster. I kept glancing towards the windows to see the purple glisten of the skies mocking me with light.

I began running even harder with my feet barely touching the ground. I took a sharp turn that left me swerving for my life in order not to hit the walls. Instead my eyes widened as I a hooded figure lightly jogging heading my way.

I yelped a rather... Let's just say it wasn't elegant with my body flinging I hit me hard sending him flying backwards. I don't exactly where I collided in with the figure, but all I knew in that moment was how much it hurt.

"Ah!" I grabbed my head. "My leg!"

The pain was so much I didn't even know what was hurting or where. I just grabbed something and sounded like a mad man high on hulip leaves complaining about my leg when really it was my head. I was to dizzy to feel embarrassed.

"Wh-what?" The figure snapped lifting his hood.

I couldn't really see with one eye open. I got up limping with just a corner left to my room I was almost there. The maids were about to come in less then five minutes to check on me and I wouldn't be there.

"This isn't happening.." I swore under my breath limping.

The hand out of nowhere grabbed my wrist that I was using to place on my hip and push myself forward. I glared at the masculine hand and witnessed the hooded figure as a gender.

He was a young man probably in his early twenties. The way he grabbed my wrist indicated he was pretty unamused when really I was the one who wasn't very amused.

"I have no time," I tried to shove his grasped away. It didn't budge and so did his stance. Something told me he was trained.

Well... something ALWAYS told me someone was always trained just by simple factors of not budging when I pushed them in some sort of way.

"Hey big shot!" I shoved him with my left hand. "You better let go before I make you."

He blinked as if shocked I had the audacity.

I scoffed thinking he thought I had the audacity when he had the audacity.

The audacity!

"Who are you!?" He asked in a melodramatic shout.

"The foot in your face," I snarled.

"Excuse me?" He blinked.

I lifted my leg up high in that moment and shoved it so hard in his face he fell head first with his legs being thrown up. He then placed both hands on his face the minute I started to sprint for my life.

Not because I was scared of him thank you very much, but because I had mere seconds before the sun rose.

"You-you-you!" He kept stuttering as I ran.

"What a moop," I rolled my eyes as I ran through the hallway of the princesses. I saw some guards distracted with some chit chat which gave me some time to tip toe into my room. I blessed the skies and the sun as I shut the door quietly behind me and started stripping off my clothing like a shedding snake on drugs.

I noticed I accidentally took off my underwear as I stripped off the raggedy clothing frantically, but there was no time. I stuffed the clothing in the closet and grabbed the silkily night ware of sleeping.

I put it on just as I heard the doorknob being touched. I gasped and took three huge steps until I jumped into the air and landed onto the bed with one quick motion. I widened my eyes forgetting I had no underwear on, but it was too late.

I grabbed the covers pretending as if I just got up and yawned. I added the stretching for extra effect.

The maids which didn't consist with one of them being Yerska, bowed deeply and entered the room.

A dozen minutes later the maids were done dressing me. At first when I came here I did tell them I could do all of it, but then I realized the utter pain of looking good.

It took time and most definitely hard work.

I sheepishly asked them to help me again they didn't budge or hesitate. Still.. It hurt my pride nevertheless. I sure did underestimate girls as much as I am one.

Oh god I don't even know what I'm saying..

"Is this okay?" One of the maids tightened the corset to a point I could barely breathe.

"The tighter the better," I squeaked. "Thank you," I nodded tensely. The maids nodded and left the room quietly.

When they eyed the fact I had no underwear I told them I liked the breeze. I was to embarrassed to think up anything else instead of that. I ran to one of the many drawers I had and rummaged through the many under wears. They were too flirry and not my type. Huffing I stood up straight with my hands on my hips.

"Kingdom damn.." I muttered. "These under wears just give me constant wedgies," I ruffled my hair and grabbed a black cotton one.

Well I think it was cotton.

I hurriedly put on the underwear and stood up straight. Smothering my hair to perfection I picked up one of the many portable mirrors and looked in my reflection. I turned to my left and then to my right.

It still shocked me how I looked like Julis during only the day. Her beautiful reddish brown hair that was naturally very long and curly with magnificent seductive eyelashes that mimicked many things.

She was gorgeous and yet I was wearing her face. I put the mirror down suddenly thinking about Julis and how troublesome it was.

Picking up my dress from the front I went out the door and as if like a sixth sense trailed behind the other princesses who were headed to the dining room to eat breakfast.

****************************************************************************

I rolled my eyes as Autumn went on and on about the prince. Fefe who looked like she was about to pounce any second kept tapping her foot which just added on the annoyance.

"How did he look like?" Day asked for the thirty third time.

"Well," Autumn clicked her tongue. "He had-"

"Blue eyes like a river where a prince professed her love to her forbidden maiden!" Fefe mocked standing up. "Features that turn anyone to stone, a bulge-"

"I did not say that!" Autumn stood up flaming with her cheeks burning bright red.

Cor began to laugh.

Well she's a goner I thought..

"We all know you were looking there!" Fefe pouted her lips.

"You wench!" Autumn screeched. "I did not!"

"Oh whatever!" Fefe rolled her eyes. "Shut up already.."

"You shut up!" Utopie pointed her finger.

"Let's go, I swear to you.. Let's go!" Fefe started jumping up and down while cracking her knuckles as if a street fighter.

"All you are is a bully Fefe!" Utopie's lips started to quiver. "All you ever want to do is fight!"

"Well shut up then so I can stop!" Fefe snapped.

"Errrggh!" Autumn started to groan while hunching her back forward. She places her hands awkward on her shoulders as she clenched her teeth together and started to moan a scream.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched Autumn.

A flame out of nowhere lit a strand of her hand. My eyes widened as all her hair turned into a pitchfork of flames and soon her whole entire body. Her screams started to calm down all of a sudden as her whole body including her dress was molded with flames.

You could see the outline of her face, eyes and even mouth. She blinked as if shocked and gasped. Running away while picking up her dress we all stared at her as she exited the lounge.

"What....?" Utopie murmured.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" Kenzie started to cry running after Autumn.

Day all of a sudden zoomed out of the lounge as well while biting her lower lip. Utopie soon followed too with the intimidation of no one there left with her.

I gulped confused and both frightened at what I just saw. I turned towards the other princesses and stared at Cor who still was laughing

"Where's marshmallows when you need them!" Cor started sobbing with laughter. I grabbed my mouth knowing the pit of my stomach wanting to laugh as well. I couldn't though. This was abnormal.

Fefe was the only one who looked unfazed. She sat down briskly and folded her arms together looking calmer then ever.

"What happened?" I scrunched my eyebrows with confusion.

"Liar.." Fefe snorted under her breath.

"Who is?" I questioned. "Autumn?"

"Each princess was granted a flaw that could go both ways of being helpful or not," Fefe elaborated. "Shouldn't you know this?" She suspiciously stared me down.

"i-I-I.."

"Whatever," Fefe waved her hand. "Autumn told everyone her flaw was gone and that she was perfect... Yeah right."

"Those flames.."

"The only reason why she always looks like she controls herself is the fact she can't. Supposedly Autumn has been taking years of concentration to calm down her emotions because each one turns her into something."

"Her flaw?" I gulped.

"May the earth, water, air and fire grant you perfection, fallacy of emotions."

"That's horrible.."

"I would punch her in the face just to see her cry," Fefe sighed. "My own river."

"That's-that's so funny!" Cor snorted rolling on the floor.

Fefe and I just stared at Cor.

"Now her!" Fefe pointed. "She's a lost cause."

"I wonder..." I nodded lost in thought. I also wondered what Julis's flaw was and how and why I didn't know of this.

"What's your flaw?" I asked Fefe.

She raised her eyebrows through a suspicious retort.

"I'm forgetful," I shrugged casually.

"You'll soon find out," Fefe leaned even closer into her chair. She closed her eyes and soon entered a light slumber with her chest heaving up and down slowly.

I inhaled and exhaled lightly and turned to towards the direction Autumn went. She looked really upset which set me off. To think assets like that ruled her emotions.

It soon made me wonder of other things like what that guard with Cronus said about a prophecy.

I soon sat down contemplating if I should go to Autumn as well. Something told me I should with a gust of water flooding into our room.

"I'm drowning!" Cor started rolling in the water laughing and giggling. I stared unable to comprehend what was going on.

Fefe screeched all of a sudden and jumped up. A purple poof engulfed the room as I started coughing. Swiping the room with my hand and stared at Fefe with squinting eyes.

Fefe's black dress was on the chair with something ruffling underneath it. A cat suddenly emerged with something that somewhat looked like a frown.

Fefe turned into a black cat with a crescent moon on her forehead. Her hairs were standing up as her wide grey eyes stared back at me.

"Well.." The cat spoke with Fefe's voice. "This is definitely awkward."

"There's a cat.." Cor sat up banging the floor. "And i'm drowning... Oh kingdom.. Oh my kingdom... A cat... A cat.. Where did-did it come from?" Cor hiccuped with snot coming out of her nose.

The water kept pouring in until it reached my ankles.

My image of princesses was forever tarnished.

*********************************************************************************************

Time passed much more quicker then I thought. I was so stressed from the other princesses dilemna's I couldn't even concentrate on anything.

I was actually more then glad to change into my own skin and get to work. I thought I would never say that, but it felt good at the end of the day.

I now know the feeling of being a princess. The curiosity now indulged with... fire, laughter and cats.

Die hard first impressions.

I headed towards the kitchen actually in a very good mood and a surprising smile. Yerksa who's always ready to slap someone eyed me.

"What're you smiling about?"

"Nothing," I shrugged.

"Here," she tossed me something.

I grabbed the clothing and looked at it. I looked up at Yerksa who went back to her cooking.

"What is this for?" I eyed the clean nice looking maid clothing.

"To serve the seventh princess and prince dining right now-"

"What!?' I snapped cutting off. A few people stopped what they were doing in the kitchen and eyed me. I cleared my throat awkwardly and leaned into Yerksa to whisper.

"No-"

"You have no choice."

"Please," I begged. "I can't-"

"Can't what?" Yerksa glared at me.

I opened and closed my mouth.

"Now," Yerksa's eyes glittered with mischief. "You need my help to put it on."

"No.." I muttered through clenched teeth.

"Then go!" She slapped my butt.

"Don't do that.." I growled under my breath walking away.

"Stupid girl.." Yerksa chuckled as I walked away.

I feel like I imagined that laugh again as I jogged away. I held the maid clothing on to my side and huffed as I entered my usually closet and changed quickly.

I headed over to Yerksa who was already ready with a platter of food. She instructed me it was different when serving a prince. I couldn't do anything, but glare however Yerksa's slaps began to show me that glaring didn't help me.

I bit my lips and listened through the instructions.

"You got that?" Yerksa raised her eyebrows.

I nodded rigidly.

"M'kay," Yerksa huffed. "I'll show you the room."

I followed Yerksa from behind and kept pulling down the provocative maid dress. I couldn't believe it was up to my knees with high cheap shoes that reminded me of Julis's. I was used to them by now the shoes, but this maid gown really set me off.

It was black and white covering the arms which was an understatement of modesty with my legs showing. I awkwardly kept walking trying to bend my knees, but it didn't help at all.

"You just serve the food and stay in the corner if they need anything," Yerksa whispered as I stood by the door. Several guards were around the door and around the hallways. Some giving me glances as I stood there.

I smiled bleakly, but lord if I was autumn in that moment I'd turn into flames just for them to look away. I kept breathing, more like heaving as Yerksa spoke.

I could tell she was enjoying this. Doing a horrible job covering it up.

"Go!" Yerksa pushed me.

Nodding I held the platter of appetizers calmly and elegantly as I entered the room. Yerksa told me to have an expression that belonged to a statue. I was good with that part because of my guard training. So no big deal.

I almost choked however when I saw the prince sitting there with Autumn. They both turned around to see who entered.

"Well took you long enough," Autumn addressed my muro self with her usual sneer. I didn't even blink as glanced from Autumn to the prince.

His expression dark as I recognized him and he quickly as well.

He was the hooded figure.

"What're you standing there for?" Autumn glared at me.

"Yes," the prince crooned. "What are you standing there for?"

It was as if I entered another boriffs dungeon, but this time this one was even deadlier.

All in all..

I was dinner.

*************************************************************************************************

( Yerksa's POV )

"How is my favourite maid doing.." The Forbidden King teased.

"Your too kind Clory," I crooned sarcastically. I sat down at the opposite side of the king and handed him a cup of tea and so fourth myself. I leaned back soaking up as much relaxation I could gain in the moment.

"Anything you need to tell me Yerksa?" The king raised one eyebrow.

"Nothing at all," I smiled flicking a finger. A piece of sugar from the tray zoomed up and towards where my cup and dissolved quickly. I sipped the tea satisfied.

"Do I need to test you?" Clory warned in a tone that slightly irittated me

I stopped drinking in that moment and glanced up sharply towards the king.

I smiled sinisterly. I think he forgot who I was...

and what I've did...

His cup suddenly turned into spiders crawling all over his body injecting poison.

The walls covered with snakes as the slithered about and interrogated their surroundings.

The ground was covered buzzing with bees the size of my head with fangs that could shred anyone into pieces.

The cherry on top...

The room was covered with mosquito's, none touching myself yet I granted them a feast..

Sucking the blood from the king.

Before he could react with Clory's eyes wide within a blink of eye without a scream escaping his lips... He looked down to find his cup still in his hand.

Everything back to normal.

I smiled at his shaking hand.

"I dare you.." I chuckled continuing to sip my tea. "King or not, I dare."

"Such a powerful witch with the blessings of creatures all about to create terror like that," Clory chuckled. His crispy blue eyes glistening with an awoken expression. "I'm insulted to have such a powerful being as yourself work as such a degrading place.."

"I choose to work," I placed my cup down sighing.

"Why?" his eyes glistened. "You are by far the deadliest rouge in all seven kingdom that could simply kill everyone with a snap of a finger... The fact the country still let you live is a wonder."

"They would be crazy to come question me Clory," I smiled rubbing a finger on my chin.

"Crazy they would be," he smiled.

"Yet you claim i'm so powerful, yet.."

"Yet.." The king chuckled sipping his cup of tea. "Even someone as deadly as you cannot save us after all."

"Ah," I simply replied.

"Once again," Clory stared at me straight into my eyes. "You have anything to.. Tell me?"

I stared back challenging this time. He knew I knew something... That something that could play a big role in choppering this prophecy.

But no. I couldn't.

Telling him could add another, bigger danger into the prophecy that could destroy us all. I for one did contemplate to tell Clory, but I knew deep in my heart...

It would be the wrong move.

The fact a mere muro entered this prophecy unaware of what was really going on questioned everything and anything.

Nemesis had something else coming for her.

"Yerksa?" The king raised his eyebrows.

I flicked my eyelashes up to bring my cup back to my hands. "Nothing.." I murmured taking a sip.

"Nothing at all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 804 36
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
201K 9.6K 53
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
1.9M 97.5K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
43.1K 2.8K 16
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person