The Rules Of Revenge

By Zamaryah

How does one go from a depressed and neurotic adolescent to a top ranking FBI agent? For Agent A, it was... More

Prelude + Release Information + Copyright Info
Step One: Plan, Plan, Plan [Prologue]
AA: Words I live by...
RN | ONE (pt. 1)
RN | ONE (pt. 2)
RN | ONE (pt. 3)
AA: Keep in mind...
RN | TWO (pt. 1)
RN | TWO (pt. 2)
RN | TWO (pt.3)
AA: Understand this...
RN | THREE (pt. 1)

Warning + Additional Info

15 2 0
By Zamaryah

"The following story may contain graphic scenes depicting crime scenes, murder, and torture. Explicit language, i.e. cursing, will also be present where deemed necessary by the author. Reader discretion is advised."

~ Zamaryah

~~~~~~~~

ADDITIONAL INFO

Stylistic Choice:

. chapters titled AA (Agent A) are going to be composed primarily of quotes (which were traditionally found in Opaque and Cross in the beginning of chapters) and the rules, and they will serve as dividers between chapters. Reading these and understanding them is recommended as they serve an important function for the story-line and will give you better insight in the chapters to come.

. this book is written as a prequel, instead of a spin-off. That being said, most scenes will not show you the conception of the rules, but rather the execution of those specific rules during symbolic events in Angie's life. This way, hopefully, you will all be able to understand the motives and reasoning behind Angie's actions later on in the series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686 89 46
"𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮", 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...
158K 5.3K 33
"I won't take orders from him!" I yell at Bogo. "You have more in common with him than you think." Bogo rolls his eyes. "I don't give a damn!" I ye...
649K 7.8K 13
COMING BACK TO WATTPAD IN FULL- STAY TUNED (SCEKY will come back completed on wattpad with some edits to the early chapters. Please have some patienc...
184K 6.5K 37
She's sarcastic. She was the girl who never cared what people said. She was far from a romantic; She was Oreo obsessed. She used to beat up people i...