The Alpha's Mate ✔️

By Freeze_you_out

||❕ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ❕|| Freya is the jewel of her pack. She has no high position in her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*BONUS* Lauren and Jessy
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Other Books
*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

Chapter 12

11.5K 343 19
By Freeze_you_out

Three hours.

For three hours my mate has lay unconscious in a hospital bed.

For three hours I've been down here in the dungeons trying to make this son of a bitch of a rogue talk. But nothing. Not a word, not even a single reaction.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yell at him punching him again

Something wasn't right about him. During the entire interrogation, the beating, the yelling, the torture, he didn't make a single shout and his eyes...it looked as if he was staring at wall.

"Any of you guys have any more ideas?" I ask turning to my Beta and father. They had each taken a turn with the rogue, both unsuccessful.

"It's almost like he's compelled" my father says staring curiously at the rogue "He doesn't respond to pain nor people"

"How can he be compelled? Vampires can't do that on werewolves. We are immune" Lucas says stating the obvious

"Vampire aren't the only supernatural creatures out there Lucas" my father says "Maybe a witch did this?"

"Witches spells are short term. It would have passed by now." I say thinking with them "What about sirens?" I ask carefully considering the options

"Sirens? Are they even real?" my father questions not really believing in the option

"Yes they are. Freya's one" I inform him realising that I still have yet to tell my parents about Freya's genetics "Her mother is a siren and her father a werewolf" I explained

My father looked surprised at my news "I'm mean...I realized she was a hybrid but half siren...?" he says shocked

"Why would a siren come after Freya?" Lucas asked

"I don't know. From what Freya told me she never met other sirens besides her mother." I tell

"But can sirens really compel werewolves? Have you seen it being done?" my father's asks wanting proof

"I saw Freya do it in front of my eyes to a group of trainees and she is only half siren. Imagine what a full siren can do." I inform him starting to worry.

Suddenly I hear shouting coming from down the hall where I had my guards station to prevent anyone from entering.

"LET ME PASS!" I hear someone yell. It seemed like the voice of a woman.

"Watch over him" I command Lucas "I'll go see what all this shouting is about"

"YOU BRUTES, I NEED TO GET INSIDE!" I hear did time louder since I'm getting closer.

When I finally reach the end of the hall I see two of my men, in front of the door keeping a girl trying her best to sneak past them.

"What's all this shouting about?" I ask annoyed of being interrupted

"Alpha, this girl here came barging in wanting to go inside." one of my guard's report me

I look at the girl and recognise her as one of Freya's kids, I think her name is Amy.

"Amy right?" I say catching her attention

"Mason thank God you have to let me come in" she says frantic

"You don't have the clearance to do that." I tell her. She should know this by now "Why do you want to go inside so bad?"

"Because...." she says her eyes wild "I have to follow the scent...it's been driving me crazy"

"What scent?" I ask smelling the air, the only thing I could smell was that filthy rogue and the ones of my pack mates.

"I can't describe it but it's turning my wolf agitated. It's like she's trying to tell me something but I can't seem to figure it out" she says.

What she just described me sent red warning signs to come alive in my mind. The description of what she just told me. I had felt it only once. The day I had found Freya, my mate. Perhaps this might come to our advantage... "Let her in" I order. My guards open the way immediately.

"Thank you" she says

"What you just described me sounds a hell like the signs to find your mate. She looks at me surprised but I could see the spark of that knowledge in her eyes. A part of her already knew, it could feel him.

"Where is he then?" she asks looking around trying to find him in one of the cells locked up.

"First you need to understand something" I say stopping her movements "He trespass today with other rogues and attacked my mate, Freya."

"What?" she asks shocked "Is she ok?"

"Yes, but we think he might be under some kind of compulsion" I warn her "And if you are indeed his mate then you might be able to break it"

"I'll do anything" she says eagerly "Can I see him now?" she looked anxious and worried

"Follow me"

I walk the small distance in silence when we were just around the corner I warn her of just one more thing "He's a little bit up so be prepared"

She doesn't even bother to answers me, she rushes around the corner and freezes when she sees him.

"Mate" I hear her say quietly

My father and Lucas understanding what was happening stayed out of it. I watch the rogue for his reactions. He hadn't moved an inch.

"Touch him" I tell her

"What are you doing son?" my father asks

"Just wait" I say. I encourage Amy to go on. She takes careful steps in his directions and slowly puts her hand on his cheek. I almost hold my breath in expectation.

For a second nothing but then his eyes move and stare at her.

"He moved!" Lucas yelled "It's working!"

"Try talking to him. Let him hear your voice" I advise Amy. She never once takes her eyes of her mate.

"My name is Amy" she starts speaking. I see him move a finger. "Can you try and tell me your name?" she asks but no response came from him, but I could tell he was listening. Amy stares at me for guidance and I just tell her to keep talking to him, it was working.

"You're going to be ok" she tells him lovingly "Just try and speak again. Fight the compulsion."

I see his throat move as if he was trying to find his voice it took a few seconds but he final manage to get some words word.

"Ma...te." he said looking at Amy lovingly "Na..me i..s..F..Flyn." he stutters but we could still understand him

Amy smiled caressing his face, at least the uninjured side of it. Since he hisses in pain when she accidently touched one of the wounds. I let Amy give him some water, I believe know he wouldn't give any trouble telling us everything he knows.

"Who sent you here?" I ask on Alpha mode

"We have never...seen her be..fore" he starts to say slowly "A few..d..days ago a wo..man sho....wed up. She told all the ma...mated wolves to leave a..and then she did something with her v..oice." he explains drinking more water. "She gave us orders to sneak into your pack and attack your mate. To kill her."

I growl at his words "We had no control over our bodies, I tried to turn away but I couldn't! Please believe! I would never do something so stupid as to attack the Alpha's mate!" he quickly explained afraid that I might kill him.

"How did you get pass my guards?" I ask making him flinch because of the hard tone I used.

"She had help from someone on the inside. I don't know you, if I did I swear I would tell you! That person would distract the guard long enough for us to go in and out after he completed the mission."

"You're lying!" Lucas yelled "Nobody from this pack would ever betray our Alpha!"

He nervously shook his head in the negative "I'm not! I swear! Please, I'm not lying!"

I looked at my father seeking his opinion. I saw him nod his head. His opinion match mine. Flyn has no reason to be lying.

"I believe you" I say calling him "Lucas release him." I order him. I turn to Flyn again.

"You are no longer a prisoner yet I cannot allow you to leave my pack until The culprit is found, did I make myself clear?" I ask with dominance

"Yes Alpha" he says bowing his head as much as he could. Which wasn't much because of his injuries. Lucas and Amy helped getting him out of the dungeon and into the car.

I quickly clean my hands and face to wash off he blood and changed into a cleaned t-shirt.

We arrive soon at the hospital and Amy takes Flyn straight to the emergency room and I go straight for my girl's room, but unfortunately I'm interrupted on the way.

"Son" my father calls for me. I look his way. "We still need to talk about what we just learnt" he says

"I know dad but I can't think about it right now." I say "Have Lucas track down every sentinel that was doing patrol at the time. Find the one that left earlier. If you find him/her, you'll find the traitor." I instruct "And upgrade security. I want our pack on high alert for the next couple of days"

My father goes to look for Lucas to deliver him my orders. I rush to Freya's room. It's not so crowed as before, now only Jade and my mother were in the room.

"Hey" I say going to stand by my mate and kissing her forehead. "Still no changes?"

"No" my mother says sadly "But the doctors think it won't be long now"

"Ok" I say running my fingers through my mate's hair. "You can go home now. I'll stay with her."

"We can stay if you want" Jade offers but I decline "Go home. Rest. When she wakes up I'll inform you straight away."

"Promise?" Jade asks holding out her pinkie. I can't help but chuckle "Promise" I say joining our pinkies and shaking them. Ever since Maria had turned 2 years a few months ago she had been teaching her pinkie promises, now she did it to everybody else.

"Call us if you need anything sweetie" my mother says kissing my cheek and hugging me close.

"I will. Bye!" I say and finally after hours I'm completely alone with my mate. Only I prefer to have her all alone and to myself in other circumstances, preferably with a bed by our side.

"Wake up love" I say sitting on the bed by her body. "I'm afraid I might do something stupid if you don't wake up soon" I tell her and I gently kiss her lips. She doesn't respond not that I expected her to do so, but a man can dream. I lay next to her in the bed, suddenly realising how tired I actually felt. I close my eyes and breathe in her scent. I slowly start to relax and I find myself dozing off.

Freya's POV

I wake up feeling the most annoying headache ever. I felt as if my head was being pounded from the inside. Uhrrr I hate it. I could feel Mason's arm on top of me and his breath in my neck. I wanted to snuggle into him like I have a habit of doing but when I try to move I feel a great pain coming from my left shoulder. I finally open my eyes.

My mouth is dry so I reach for the bottle of water I usually kept in my night stand. It's not there. That's when I finally realise I am not in my room but from the white walls and beeping machines, I'm actually in a hospital.

I look at my mate. I can tell he's worried even in his sleep. I run my fingers through his hair relaxing. I push my head to try and remember what happened. I remember running with Lauren and Jessy than a flash of colour from my side and then... I remember feeling pain but I can't remember why.

My head is starting to hurt from the effort and I feel Mason start to wake up next to me. I see him rub his eyes and slowly open it too find me staring at him.

"Good morning" I say with a grin. Actually I have no idea what time it is right now, but I just felt it was appropriate.

"Shit you're awake!" he suddenly says kissing me desperately but at the same time gently "How long have de you been awake? Why didn't you wake me? Do you feel any pain?" he starts asking not giving me any time to answer him.

I laugh and I caress his cheek calming him

"I just woke up and you looked tired so I let you be. And as for the pain just my shoulder and a headache but besides that I am as healthy as a bull" I joke wanting him to relax. This was exactly why I had let him sleep instead of waking him straight away.

"I'm going to call Dt. Martin just wait a sec " he tells me then he leaves the room only to return a few seconds later with another man who I assume was the doctor.

"It's nice to see you awake Miss Freya" he says checking the machines "How are you felling? Your mate told me your shoulder was bothering you?"

"It hurts when I move" I explain

He checks it out for a minute felling the area with his hands.

"Because you are only half werewolf you won't heal as fast so I'm going to prescribe you with a cream for you to put. It will ease your pain and also accelerate the healing process." he says "Pass it twice a day, every day for a week" he instructed

I nod and I almost laugh at how serious Mason is listening to the doctor.

"As you know pills taken orally don't have any effect on us so every time you fell a strong headache my advice is lay down and put a cloth dipped in hot water to help ease it." he recommended "For now you should rest and avoid any kind of physical activity" he instructed

"Does that mean I can go home?" I ask hopeful

"Yes, but at the first sign of dizziness came straight to the hospital"

He says his last instructions and leaves to go see his others patients.

"Do you think you can be by yourself for 30 min? I need to go get you some clothes to put on. " Mason asks me

" Sure. Don't worry, I'll be ok" I reassure him. He kisses me and picks up his jacket from the chair. "And go ahead and shower, you kind of stink" I say teasing him

He just shakes his head smiling. He looked more relaxed now. I couldn't even imagine if our roles had been reverse. I would have been worried sick if he was the one on a hospital bed.

He returns 35 min late, with a shower taken if I might add. He helps me get dressed since I couldn't really move my shoulder and soon enough we were leaving the hospital behind us and going home.

This is the end of another chapter folks. Another one of Freya's kids found her mate! Lucky Amy, but who was the woman Flyn talked about? Could it be a siren like Mason suspected? And who do you think is the traitor in the pack?

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.1K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
421K 12.6K 40
While teens her age had by now experienced their first kiss, lost their v-card, the exchange of juicy gossip with their friends . But Sophia didn't...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...
319K 8.5K 36
Anna Reynolds, burdened by the disgrace and death of her father, Beta Darius Reynolds, who was responsible for the murder of Alpha Kaden Black first...