Murderer

Por brendonurieful

It's so easy to lose sight of who you really are when you're helping the police search for your friend's dead... Más

Chapter 1: Brendon
Chapter 2: Brendon
Chapter 3: Brendon
Chapter 4: Brendon
Chapter 6: Brendon
Chapter 7: Brendon
Chapter 8: Ryan
Chapter 9: Brendon
Chapter 10: Ryan
Chapter 11: Brendon
Chapter 12: Brendon
Chapter 13: Brendon
Chapter 14: Ryan
Chapter 15: Brendon
Chapter 16: Brendon
Chapter 17: Brendon
Chapter 18: Brendon
Chapter 19: Brendon
Chapter 20: Ryan
Chapter 21: Brendon
Chapter 22: Brendon
Chapter 23: Brendon
Chapter 24: Brendon
Chapter 25: Ryan
Chapter 26: Brendon
Chapter 27: Brendon
Chapter 28: Ryan
Chapter 29: Brendon
Chapter 30: Ryan
Chapter 31: Brendon
Chapter 32: Brendon
Chapter 33: Brendon
Chapter 34: Ryan
Sequel

Chapter 5: Brendon

69 1 0
Por brendonurieful

I stood there for a few minutes, watching the sunset go down, reflective of all the wrong I did to Ryan. It was a stupid idea. I went overboard. I don't deserve a friend like him. He would still have his first beer with me when he's 21. How could he just be that kind to me, even after what I said. Once the sun was unable to be seen, I took off in a sprint. I needed to apologize to him, not let him go to sleep thinking I was angry at him.

"RYAN!" I called out, no answers. I caused a lot of barking to erupt among the neighborhood though. Ryan only lives a few blocks away, so he was probably home now, or just about at it. The streetlights lit my path as waves of emotions spiked me. Then I heard something, piercing my ears, causing my heart to stop beating for a second.

"HELP ME!" I heard in the distance. Then it was just muffled screams. I couldn't tell if it was him or not. I wished about a thousand times in that one minute after it all went quiet that it wasn't. Then I ran faster than I ever had to his house and banged on the door, almost breaking it.

Ryan's dad opened the door, he was drunk, holding a bottle of beer in his hand. Shit, that's another wrong I've sinned. His dad is an alcoholic, and I forgot about it. I was too caught up in everything to take a second and think about what it would mean to ask Ryan to drink beer with me.

"Hi Mr. Ross, is Ryan there? Did he come home?" I asked, worry washing over me as he stared at me confused.

"No...I don't think so?" he answered slowly, looking around the house. A questionable response. I wouldn't take it. Hell no. Not in this situation. I had to know if he was safe. He had to be. Maybe his dad didn't realize he came home because he was too busy watching TV. Right?

I pushed him a side in fury, running inside, walking up the stairs into his bedroom to only find an empty room, breathless of the person who lived in it. I felt so many emotions right then, anger, sadness, fear, disgust, shame, and then nothing.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.6K 349 25
(Y/n), for some reason, cannot remember anything before the age of five. Her father has died and, as a result, has depression. She starts cutting and...
14.3K 461 12
"losing someone close to you makes you not want to get close to anybody, but what if there was somebody who changed that? "
56.4K 745 25
You've known the big softie his whole life but never knew you'd fall for your best friend
410 100 22
What you don't know can hurt you. What your unaware of can kill. Curiosity killed the friends.