Falling in love with Derek Ha...

By meghan141414

Tori Wilson is an average teenage girl. Normal friends, normal family, normal life. That is until she moves t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

12.2K 309 80
By meghan141414

Hey guys!! I'm back with a new update! So, it's been killing me, not posting, but I wrote new chapters in my notebook. So at least I have them.

Well, you guys are amazing and I love you guys! Please keep voting, and comments are very much appreciated!! Follow me please! I might be doing Teen Wolf imagines/one shots, and if you're into The Walking Dead, I'm starting a Daryl Dixon fanfic soon! When I get those up and running, you should check them out.

A shout out to amadirectioner12 because like I said before, her actual name is Tori Wilson, and she's pretty cool!

QOTD: What couples do you like? Allisaac? Scallison? Skira? Stydia? Dethan? Aydia? Others? Let me know!! I'm trying to get to know my readers better!

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf, I only own Tori, and her family and friends from Pennsylvania. I also own people who aren't from the show, like Jason, I just made him up. All rights of Teen Wolf go to the amazing Jeff Davis!

Snapchat: mmacmurtrie14
Instagram: meghanmacmurtrie14
Twitter: meghan5455

Follow me! I follow back!! Snap me and feel free to message me or contact me anytime!!

Comment, vote, follow!!!

Xox 😘😘😘

~Meghan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

I got home and told my parents the same thing I told Scott's mom about my wrist. They told me to be more careful next time.

My mom was going to go get a manicure and pedicure tonight and she asked me to come along with, but I was too tired. She left and my dad went to his office to organize some stuff for work.

It was now about six-forty five now and I finished the homework that I had. I was hungry, I hadn't eaten since I had that orange this morning. I looked around the kitchen for something to eat but I came up empty. We had food, but nothing I wanted to eat. I decided to get a pizza delivered to my house.

I didn't know which place to call for pizza, so I gave in and called Stiles. I picked up my iPhone and scrolled through my contacts. I found Stiles's name and pressed call. He answered on the second ring.

"Tori, oh my God. Are you okay? How's your wrist? Why didn't you call or text back? Scott is really sorry." he said.

"Hey Stiles, I'm fine. My wrist is just sprained. I would have texted you back, but I fell asleep at Derek's." I said.

"Derek's!" he said.

"Yeah the reason I was actually calling, was I wanted to know a good pizza place to call to deliver? I don't know where to get it from." I said.

"Here, I'll bring over a pizza and we can hangout." he said.

"Well-" I started, but he cut me off.

"Great, I'll see you in like thirty minutes." and with that, he hung up.

"Bye." I said into the dead line. I sat back down on the couch, waiting for Stiles and our pizza.

~Stiles's P.O.V.~

I quickly grabbed the keys to my jeep and sprinted outside. I called Scott quickly and told him my plan.

I pulled up to his house and honked. He ran outside and climbed inside. We drove to the pizza place and got a large cheese and pepperoni pizza.

We arrived to Tori's house a few minutes later and got out with the pizza. I explained how we were going to do this and I gave Scott the pizza.

Scott was really eager to do this, so he could make up with Tori, he got angry and wolfed out, he hadn't meant to hurt her, but he did. He couldn't take it back, but he could make it better.

We walked up the steps to her front door. Scott hid so nobody could see him from the front door. He held the pizza and I knocked on the door and we waited.

~Tori's P.O.V.~

I heard a few knocks at the door and I got up and walked over to it. Finally Stiles was here with our pizza. I was starving. I opened the door to reveal a pizza-less Stiles.

"Hey Stiles. Where's our pizza?" I smiled.

"Hey Tori, funny you should ask, because it's uh, it's right here." he said, stepping to the side. Scott stepped next to him, holding the pizza. He had an apologetic smile on his face and shifted nervously.

Part if me wanted to slam the door in their faces, but the other, more practical, part of me wanted to make up with Scott. I sighed and stepped to the side to let them inside. They stepped inside and I closed the door behind them.

They stood there awkwardly before I ushered them upstairs to my room. We sat on the 'L' shaped couch and Scott sat the pizza on the floor in front of us. Scott sat to my left and Stiles to my right. They both turned to face me.

"Tori, I am so sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to hurt you at all. I lost control and took it out on you. I'm sorry I just don't want you to get hurt by Derek. Emotionally or physically. I know I can't take back what I did, I wish I could, but I can't. Can you forgive me?" he said, looking up at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Don't get all sappy on me now McCall." I punched his shoulder lightly.

"So you forgive me?" he asked hopefully.

"Yeah." I said. He gave me a hug and then Stiles did the same.

"I half expected you to slam the door in our faces earlier." Stiles chuckled.

"I thought about it actually." I laughed.

We put a movie on and ate pizza for the rest of the night. The pizza didn't last long though. Scott and Stiles each had three and I had two. We watched three more movies and they ended up spending the night. They were like my brothers now, so I didn't mind.

Scott slept on the couch and Stiles and I slept in my bed. I wasn't sleeping though. I couldn't fall asleep. It was about three-thirty in the morning and I was thinking about Derek.

I wondered why he kissed me. Even if we were going to be "together", I still don't know why he'd bother with me. He could get basically anybody. There were girls prettier, and better than me. I needed to know why he kissed me and where we stood. I didn't want it to be awkward since I would probably seeing a lot of him.

I would probably see him tomorrow. I wondered how Scott would react. Maybe I should just call him. I was deciding whether or not I should talk to him about it when I heard two faint taps on my window.

I got up quietly without disturbing Stiles or Scott and tip-toed to my windows. I looked out them, but I couldn't see anything, it was too dark. I cautiously opened the window and climbed out onto the balcony. I walked over to the edge and peered over it. I turned back around and Derek was there, only five inches away from me. Oh God.

"Hey Derek, uh what are you uh doing here?" I asked nervously.

"You and Scott made up?" he asked.

"Yeah. They came over with pizza and apologized. It's a... a sleepover I guess." I laughed. "So what brings you by at three-thirty in the morning?" I asked.

"I just wanted to know if you'd go out with me?" he asked, scratching the back of his neck nervously. He wanted to go out with me? Me? I was pretty shocked, but there was no way in hell I was going to say no.

"I'd love to." I smiled, heat rising to my cheeks. Thank God it was dark, so he couldn't see. I hoped.

"Great, Friday night?" he asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Okay. I'll pick you up at seven. Bye Tori." he said, turning towards the railing. He jumped down and ran into the woods.

"Bye Derek." I said, knowing he could hear me, with his werewolf hearing. I looked out into the woods behind my house and then in my backyard. The pool was empty and leaves covered the inside. It would be cleaned soon. And hopefully filled.

I stayed on the balcony for a while, just thinking and listening to my surroundings. It was peaceful. Then Scott climbed out and onto my balcony. I came over an stood next to me, leaning on the railing.

"What are you doing out here? It's like three-forty five." he yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Just thinking." I shrugged. He looked over at me.

"Tori, I know Derek was just here. I'm a werewolf remember?" he asked. He didn't look mad, just curious.

"Yeah, he was here. So what?" I asked, looking out in the woods still.

"Why was he here?" he asked.

"Just to talk." I said.

"Just to talk? What about?" he asked.

"Really? You want to know? Why do you want to know? You hate him. It doesn't matter to you." I said snapped.

"Because you're one of my best friends. We've grown really close. You're practically my little sister now. I want to know." he said.

"You do realize that we're in the same grade right?" I asked, referring to the little sister comment.

"Yeah, but I'm still older than you, and you're much smaller than me." he pointed out.

"True. Fine. He wanted to ask me something." I said, not giving it up that easily.

"What did he ask you?" Scott asked.

"That's for me to know, and you do find out." I said, brushing past him and climbing back through my windows.

"C'mon Tori. Just tell me. Please." he said giving me the puppy dog eyes. They were almost impossible to say no to. But I shook my head.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'.

Scott looked thoughtful for a moment. He walked over to my bed and nudged Stiles awake.

"What?" he grumbled. Scott whispered something in his ear. Stiles's face lit up and he laughed. They had evil smiles on their faces.

"What did he ask you Tori?" Scott asked.

"What my favorite food was." I said sarcastically. They stopped.

"You've been hanging around Stiles way too much." Scott said. I laughed.

They began walking forward. I didn't know what they were up to and I didn't want to find out. I backed up. They lunged. They picked me up and I wiggled out of their arms. I ran over to my bed. I crawled into it and threw pillows at them. They dodged them for the most part. Then one hit Stiles right in the face with a 'smack'. I laughed uncontrollably.

"That's it." Stiles said and they came over when I ran out of pillows to trough at them. They began tickling me. I laughed and thrashed around.

"Tell us what he told you!" Scott demanded. I was not giving up that easily though. I laughed. Trying to breathe becalmed harder as they continued to tickle me. Stiles found my most ticklish spot on my ribs and I gasped for air.

"Fine! Fine! I'll tell you!" I panted. They stopped. I sat trying to catch my breath. They smiled triumphantly.

I paused and they waited impatiently. I debated on telling them the truth or not. Scott would know if I lied. And that would only result in them tickling me again. I decided to tell them.

"Okay, he came over to ask me something." I said.

"What did he ask you?" they both said at the same time.

"He asked me... he asked me out on a date." I said. I looked at them. They stared at me, with their eyes wide and mouths hanging open slightly.

"So you're just going to sit there and not say anything?" I asked. They just stared.

"Whatever." I snapped and got under the covers. I faced away from them and turned out the lamp. I buried my face in my pillow and groaned.

If they weren't going to say anything, why'd they ask? They were still sitting there, not saying anything. Not the reaction I was hoping for. I squeezed my eyes shut, forgetting about them, forgetting about our fights, forgetting about school and just thinking about Derek... again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There chapter 11 is done now. I'm not sure when I'll be posting chapter 12. What do you guys think? I enjoy reading comments, so please comment.

I might be doing Teen Wolf imagines and one shots soon, and I will be going a Daryl Dixon from the Walking Dead fanfiction soon. You should check them out when I do.

Snapchat: mmacmurtrie14
Instagram: meghanmacmurtrie14
Twitter: meghan5455

Follow me!! I follow back and feel free to message me or snap me anytime.

Remember to do the QOTD up top and comment. Please.

Thank you all for the reads and votes. I would really like some more votes though. And comments. Thanks so much. Love you all.

Comment, vote, and follow!

Xox 😘😘

~Meghan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.9K 21
Maelie Rogers is just your average band geek. She practices 24/7 and doesn't get too much attention from boys. Until one day, Derek Hale, one of the...
2.1K 108 8
Hayley Carter and Derek Hale have both lost half of their families to hunters and were in hiding. In New York no less. The two love each other greatl...
1K 42 11
Y/n has been attracted to beacon hills ever since her parents were kidnapped by hunters. She meets people who she has a strong urge to protect. Read...
434K 9.7K 38
We all know Derek comes back to Beacon Hills for Laura. What if he brought two people along?