Capture (Lauren/You)

Door DangerousNight8

We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckles... Meer

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Please Read!
New Book!

CHAPTER 10

3.4K 109 15
Door DangerousNight8

Previously

We got into my car soon enough and luckily the paparazzi are nowhere to be seen making me sigh in relief since I didn't know how to handle one if they took a picture of me and Lauren alone. I had my car's roof down and I smiled when I felt the wind pass my body it was another one of those refreshing moments where you worry about nothing at all. I glanced at my side and I noticed that Lauren was smiling as the wind pushed her hair back.

"Go faster, (Y/N)." She ordered and I quickly obliged by stepping on the gas making the car speed up then she throws her hands up in the air.

This was going to be a fun night.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened my eyes and tried getting up but there was something stopping me from getting up, looking down I noticed Lauren Jauregui was sleeping on top of me. Our legs were tangled and she cuddled closer to me every time I tried to carefully move away from her. I gave up when I knew I couldn't break free from her grip, deciding I would just watch her sleep instead and I smiled while running my fingers through her hair.

"You were pretty stubborn, Jauregui. But you still managed to make my heart beat fast for the little things that you do.." I mumbled to myself knowing she wouldn't wake up anytime soon and I looked out the window while smiling, seeing only a small amount of light come in by the window since the curtains were closed.

"Slow down, Jauregui!" I said and we arrived to the very destination that Ally gave me. Lauren got down and she looked around confused. "Why are we here, (Y/L/N)?" I shrugged and she sighed continuing to look around for Ally's 'friend'.

"Can't we just enjoy this for awhile?" She shook her head vigorously, figures she's still trying to convince herself that she doesn't feel it and it kinda hurt me that she was trying to forget it.

"Why are we here?" She asked while looking straight dead into my eyes and I felt myself stone at her question at me. Could she not just ask questions and enjoy this moment? She was fiddling with the hem of her sweatshirt while looking around the place and this very small action stirred my curiosity towards her. "Will you stop asking why?"

"No not until you tell me why we're really here," stomping her foot in the process and I couldn't believe how childish she was being, it was really getting a bit annoying for my part. We arrived at the very ticket booth of the carnival and she widened her eyes when she saw that there wasn't so many people around at the moment.

"We're on a date. There are you happy?" I asked slightly annoyed that she didn't even worked up an effort to say anything to me and I knew it would take me sometime for her to realize her feelings for me but I was willing to wait even if it would hurt me in the end.

We tried every ride and every booth that was there. I only won a medium sized stuffed animal and we tried every food stalls that was available. Every time I tried to hold her hand she would either cross her arms or hug her stuffed animal, it was quite tiring as some say when you have to put a lot of effort just to show the person that you like you're willing.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Lauren's phone light up and I knew it was wrong but I had to see who was texting her this early in the morning. It was the last person that I wanted Lauren to talk to. I quickly but quietly got out of her grip and felt my eyes water by what I just read.

From: Babe 😘 (sent @6:58 am)
Babe, why didn't you answer your phone?
Are you out with that friend of yours? I'm coming over at lunch.

3 missed calls from Baby

She was still seeing that motherfucker after all! That- that two faced-bitch played me. I ran out of the very room and closed my eyes while breathing heavily. Was it just a game? Did she just wanted me to be on my knees for her? It was definitely working even if I wanted to hate her so much for playing me, I just couldn't and wouldn't do that ever. I looked down at the marble floor and felt my heart ache in pain. What did Lauren saw in Brad? Did she truly loved him? I need to fucking get away from here.

"Hello?"

"It's (Y/N), are you busy? Can we go there?"

"Sure, be there in 10."

________________________________________________________________________________

Lauren's POV

I woke up next to an empty bed and I slowly sat up, yawning lazily while rubbing my eyes tiredly. (Y/N) was kinda good with her surprise date but it was just one time thing and I made it clear to myself that it was just a friendly date. I know (Y/N) is asking for more than just being friends but it wasn't possible, I was still dating Brad and (Y/N) is my brother's best friend for goodness sake! I reached for my phone by the nightstand and widened my eyes when I saw Brad's messages along with Dinah's messages. I skimmed through Brad's messages and made a mental note to call him back later.

From: Dinah (sent @9:30 am)
How was the date with lovergirl?
Was it good?
Tell me you guys used protection.

I rolled my eyes at Dinah's messages and it hit me. Where was (Y/N)? I remember that we slept in the same bed but how come she wasn't in the room? I shook the thought off, she was probably getting food or talking to Will at the moment and I decided to get cleaned up and take a nice warm shower. I quickly got changed into my black ripped jeans and had my the 1975 black t-shirt on matching my outfit with my black converse.

We're by the last ride which was the ferris wheel; cliche. I know but (Y/N) said she has never ridden one before and when we were inside the ride she only had her eyes closed which was kinda adorable since she was fucking scared of heights even if it was just 5 foot story high. I reached for her hand and cupped her cheek, tilting her head making her open her eyes with fear mixed in them.

"We shouldn't have picked this ride if you were this scared," she scoffed a little and pushed my hand away then looked at the view making her color drain from her body. "I-I-I'm not s-s-scared!" She barked and holds onto the steel railing while I grabbed her other hand that rested on the seats.

"It's okay, you don't have to pretend." I whispered and pulled her into a warm hug then she reciprocated it soon enough, making me smile. "You don't have to hurry but the view's perfect." I whispered and rested my head on her shoulder when she relaxed then looked at the view longer as we were on top when the ride stopped.

"You should really trust me more often, Jauregui." She whispers in my ear making me lightly shiver from her warm breathe that gently made contact with my skin from my neck, it was kinda turning me on but I stood by my ground not letting her win.

"Why should I?" I asked her then noticed she became silent for seconds and I looked up at her then I saw her leaning in. This was the second time. Her kiss was intoxicating and my mind became clouded and fuzzy with what was happening with me right now. I felt her arm wrapped around my waist and she placed me on her lap while her fingers traveled through my hair making me moan out quietly by her touch. The kiss was slow, meaningful and more passionate but it wasn't rough only gentle like she was afraid I would break if she put in some force.

Stop it, Jauregui! You can't even take your mind off of her. Stop! Just admit it. Shut up! No, I will not let anyone else in.

"Morning, Lauser!" The tall Polynesian greeted me ever so loudly with the other small Cuban beside her. "Morning," I rasped out and Dinah smirked at me then Camila tilted her head me. "Did you guys did the nasties?" Dinah teased and I rolled my eyes at her.

"We didn't! I told you girls, I don't like her that way and I have--" I cut myself off, knowing they shouldn't probably find out that I'm still seeing Brad since the girls hated him so much and I sighed softly then waved off this conversation. "You have?" Camz repeated the last sentence and I felt myself tense up from her question.

"Nothing. Did you two needed something?" I asked curiously and Camila clapped her hands together, grinning from ear to ear. "We wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach with us. Dinah already brought spare change of clothes and Normally is coming along." I nodded and got dragged by Caminah while putting on my best fake smile.

---

We arrived by the beach soon enough and Dinah handed me a nice black bikini then got the white see-through over sized shirt Ally owned ontop to cover my body, wearing some short shorts underneath. Good thing we had a week off of work, it'll be a good change for us to relax.

"Is that (Y/N)?" I snapped my head to where Normani was pointing and I saw (Y/N) walking down the shore with a guy's arm wrapped around her shoulder they looked like they were having such a good time.

"Lo, calm down." I just murdered my mango by squeezing it so hard and I quickly put it away, wiping my hand in the process.

"Who's the hot guy?" Dinah asked and I was pretty sure she was blind because it was just Shawn. (A/N: I don't hate Shawn I just wanted some drama)

Before I knew it I was letting my feet drag me to where they were and I felt my feet drag me to where the two were standing. "Hey, Jauregui." (Y/N) said with that gorgeous smile plastered on her face and I mentally scolded myself for thinking that.

"Um, hey." I managed to say and that Ally was standing beside probably afraid that I might cause a scene on the beach that had not so many people around.

"This is Shawn, my--" he holds his hand out for a handshake, "boyfriend." He said casually and with that annoying smile on his face. H-Her what!?

"I'm Ally and this is Lauren." Ally introduced me and I just couldn't process what just happened. She had a boyfriend? Why'd she asked me out then!?

She's like everyone else out there, a fake and a liar. She just wanted me to breakdown but that won't happen not anymore.

______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

What the fuck Shawn!? I swear if looks could kill Shawn would've been buried right at this moment. Ally invited me and Shawn to join them. I couldn't even look at Lauren straight in the eyes since that stupid text of hers showed.

I jumped into Shawn's arms and cried myself till I was tired. I've never fallen this hard for anyone not when she left me. I soon stopped sobbing when I had no more strength to cry anymore and I sighed softly.

"What happened (Y/N)? Is she back?" I shook my head 'no' and told him the story when we sat down by the sands while we looked by the rolling waves.

"If you really like her then don't give up. I can see how much you love this girl and I'll help you if I have to." He said in a determined tone and I smiled feeling a bit better to be by my best friend's side.

I think Shawn's move just made all my efforts go down the drain but I noticed how Lauren would look at me with jealousy whenever he threw his arms around me and it made me amused that she was the one acting like this now.

The pale Cuban started to take off her white shirt then her shorts, "I'm just gonna go for a swim," she said quietly and she was accompanied by Normani while I stayed right beside Shawn. 'Totally jealous,' he  mouths at me and I watched her play in the water with Normani who was accompanied by Dinah and Camila while Ally stared at me with a cocked eyebrow wanting an explaination.

"I'll explain later," I reassured her and I grinned when Ally nodded in approval while Shawn started to talk with Ally.

How will this turn out?

______________________________________

Hey!!

I cant fucking believe this story is close on gaining 1k reads 😯😱 Thank you so much! Thank you very very much! 💋❤ I was only writing this fanfic for fun and I didn't expect it to gain so much attention.

So I won't be able to update not until it's like Sunday. I only have my finals this week and I'm working my ass off. Hopefully I get those good grade. (Even if 5H's songs is distracting me so much because someone was playing it very loudly across my room)
My heart is literally jumping right now my father said he would buy me tickets and I felt like I was gonna break the steel bars that I was holding onto that night (which was impossible but fuck I was so happy!) I'm gonna see the queens live for the first time!

Tell me what you think of this chapter 😄!

Vote, Comment and Share this story!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

91.4K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
57.4K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you