The cripple and the shieldmai...

By LordAvanti

When Torhild returns home after a two year long training as shieldmaiden she finds out that everything is cha... More

// 1 //
// 2 //
// 3 //
// 4 //
// 5 //
// 6 //
// 7 //
// 8 //
// 9 //
// 10 //
// 11 //
// 12 //
// 13 //
// 14 //
// 15 //
// 16 //
// 17 //
// 18 //
// 19 //
// 20 //
// 21 //
// 22 //
// 23 //
// 24 //
// 25 //
// 26 //
// 27 //
// 28 //
// 29 //
// 30 //
// 31 //
// 32 //
// 33 //
// 34 //
// 35 //
Thank You

Proloog

18.7K 255 3
By LordAvanti

The world can be a cruel place, there is hatered, passion, voilence and love. If you don't learn to survive you never get the chance to prove yourself. It doesn't matter where you coming from, who your parents are ... it's your life and your life only. You have to stand up for it, survive in it and only that way you can rule the world. I'm Torhild, a daughter from Lagertha and I will tell you how I ruled that world. It doesn't need power, despite that I had it ... it needs confident, personality and a whole lot of fightspirit. This is my story ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 6.3K 37
Sophie Ealhmunding, a young woman enslaved and thrust into the world of the Vikings, quickly captures the attention of every man in Kattegat, especia...
5.9K 174 13
Once she was no one, unnamed and unloved, lost in the sea of Christianity. But now, she is found and she has been surrounded by something akin to fam...
388K 8.1K 43
Steena grew up with Ivar, she loved him her whole life. When her life is turned upside down, she can express her feelings for him.
337K 8.3K 36
"Bad move," he murmured between his teeth. Ivar was ready to kill her. He was slowly reaching out for his knife which was behind his belt. The girl m...