The Tano family adventures.

By SWfangirl2002

Highest ranking: #77 in Science Fiction. Ahhh! Rebels and being calm don't match. There has never been a bett... More

Chapter 1: How it began for her.
Chapter 2: Welcome to the so-called crew.
Chapter 3: New friends?
Chapter 4: Happy birthday dear Sabrina...
Chapter 5: Garazeb Orellios.
Chapter 6: Arguments and friends.
Chapter 7: Borrowed a TIE fighter?
Chapter 8: Flirting and Sabacc.
Chapter 9: Guys and help.
Chapter 10: Zack.
Chapter 11: Missing.
Depa. (Not an update.)
Chapter 12: Back again.
Tagged.
Chapter 13: A secret revealed.
Chapter 14: Two sides of her.
Chapter 15: Cue the new girl.
Chapter 16: Save me.
Chapter 17: Not leaving yet.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19: The dream.
Chapter 20: Not just a dream.
Chapter 21: Protector of Concord Dawn.
Chapter 22: Notes.
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24: Trap preparing.
Writer's block!!
Chapter 25: The locket.
A/N: Coming up.
Chapter 26: Engaged.
RANKING.
Chapter 27: Kanera wedding.
Chapter 28: Hollaback girl.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ.
Chapter 29: Malachor pt.1
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32: Dream will come true.
Chapter 33: End. (For now.)
Final author's note. (IMPORTANT)
A/N.
Contest!
Insta back?
#112!!!!!
Vote and stuff?
Help?
#103!!!!!
94!!!!!!
Spam?
Baby: Two Years.
77!!!!!!
Forgot.
What happened: Two Years.
A/N: Almost 300.
3 more!
2 MORE!
1 MORE OH GOODNESS.
300 FOLLOWERS!!
Thoughts?

Chapter 30:

164 16 226
By SWfangirl2002

Once again, we pulled our weapons out.

"Who are you?" I growled.

The figure gave a laugh. "I'm none of your business."

"Sassy," I rolled my eyes. "Looks like I found a twin."

The person chuckled. "Not exactly."

"What's your name?" Ezra asked.

"Me? Well, just call me... Skita."

"How would you even pronounce that?"

I rolled my eyes again. "You wouldn't. It's obviously a fake name."

The so-called 'Skita' smirked. "Very smart. And very true. Perhaps you will know my real name later." Then, turning to 'Old Master', she asked, "Shall we go?"

The Zabrak that claimed to be named Old Master nodded. We walked a bit further and faced a big, stone door.

"How do we open it?" I asked.

"The Force?" Ezra shrugged. He then held out his hand and focused his energy on the stone door, but it wouldn't work.

Old Master sighed. "No. You must give in to your anger and frustration. You must have the potential to be a Sith in order to open the door."

"But my master says that anger and frustration are bad. He doesn't let them out either."

"What else does he not let you do?" Skita asked.

"Well, he follows the Jedi code. So no anger-"

"Crazy."

"No emotions, but he breaks that one-"

"Not surprised."

"And no attachments-"

At that one I scoffed.

They all looked at me.

"What?" I asked. Then I smirked. "I had to. Ez, we both know he doesn't follow that one."

Ezra nodded. "Okay, true."

Old Master then lead us to where a Sith Holocron was. Thing is, it was too far away.

"You must now throw me over to it, and I will throw you."

"You look a bit too heavy for Ez to do that," I joked.

They both shot a look at me.

I smiled at Ezra. "Oh, you have strength. Don't know about Hornhead over here, though."

Old Master stared at Ezra. "Throw me over."

"Ezra, you can't trust a stranger with your life."

I wasn't exaggerating either. If that Zabrak threw Ezra and he fell, it could have killed him.

So he looked up and shook his head.

"No. I can't let you throw me."

Suddenly he looked mad and growled. Yes, growled.

"Man! You got some killer fangs, there! You should probably clip them," I smirked.

Ezra glared and pushed me behind him. "Sabrina, stay behind me. I don't think he's friendly anymore."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "No duh, Einstein."

"Who's Einstein?"

Suddenly Old Master turned on his lightsaber and hit Ezra's face before either of us knew what was going on.

I yanked out my gun, but before I could do a thing Skita yanked out a lightsaber of her own, then tapped at her comlink.

"Yo, Maul, newsflash!" she yelled, then threw something at his face.

We didn't see what it was, and raced off.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"More importantly, where are we going?" Ezra asked.

"Ask Skita."

"Oh, yeah, about that. That's not my name," she piped up.

"Then what is it?"

"I'll tell you later! Where are your friends?"

"How did you know we had friends?" I asked.

"You obviously didn't come here on your own two feet and I don't see any ships."

I nodded. "That's true. Our friends Kanan and Hera aren't here."

Ezra heard that and smirked.

"Wait!" I yelled, pointing over to where Caleb and my mom were. "Over there! With the inquistors!"

"With the what nows?"

"Ezra, get what the program!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay!"

We all pulled our weapons out and raced toward the inquistors.

"Wait a minute, who did you call?" I randomly asked Skita, remembering that she was tapping at her comlink.

"Ghostbusters."

"What?"

"Earth reference- you've never been there, have you?"

"Never."

She shrugged. "Okay then."

So we jumped into battle, where Maul was attacking Caleb. Maul swiped at his eyes, and it might have blinded him, but he jumped back just in time. It did hit his cheek, though, like it did with Ezra.

So it was the Jedi, Skita, and me, against Maul.

And somehow, we still lost.

I don't even know how that was possible.

But it was, and he had me pinned down to the ground before I could say "Malachor."

The heat of the red blade was horrible, and I hoped that it wouldn't hit.

Then suddenly Skita shouted, "Look!"

Above our heads was a few gunships, like the ones from the Clone Wars.

They touched down, and... Jedi hopped out.

No, not Kanan or Ezra, duh. They were still with us.

Some bald guy, a group of about five Jedi knights, a Togruta lady with a bright blue lightsaber, and a Mirialan lady with a green lightsaber rushed into battle.

My mom glanced over at the other Togruta and grinned at her. She grinned back, fought Maul a bit, totally crushed him, then rushed over to us.

"Ahsoka! Sweetie! How have you been?"

The two hugged, making Ezra, Caleb, and I just stand there in silence.

"Oh, right!" my mom laughed. "Ezra, Kanan, Sabrina, this is my mother, Shaak Ti."

We all gave a little wave.

Then the five Jedi walked over and Ahsoka gave them each hugs. "They are Katooni, Ganodi, Zatt, Petro, and Gunchi."

We all smiled and waved.

Then she motioned to the bald guy, "This is Mace Windu."

"Made Windy? Does he like the wind?" I asked. (A/N: Blame all on autocorrect.)

Everyone rolled their eyes and smirked at that.

Then the Mirialan lady came over, and my mom stared at her. She did it back, and I was beginning to get convinced that they were in a staring contest.

"Who let you out?" my mom finally spoke.

"Who let you have kids?" she shot back.

"Who said I had kids?"

"Blueberry, brunette, and Hoodie over here prove otherwise," the lady smirked.

"One, Blueberry- I mean, Ezra, isn't my kid."

I then decided to talk. "And I'm her kid. Don't know about Hoodie, though. Name's Sabrina, by the way."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Barriss."

For a second, there was absolute silence.

I looked at Caleb, who looked at Barriss, who looked at me, and I looked back at my mom.

I finally looked at Ezra and sighed. "This isn't gonna go well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 201 28
The seven, Nico, Will, Clarisse, Chris and the Stolls are back for one more mission. Hogwarts! With another prophecy, 4 new friends, and Gaea and Kro...
6.9K 143 6
A DC and MARVEL CROSSOVER. Note that the characters used in this books belongs to the Marvel and DC comics. I own no character. This book was written...
737K 24.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
5.1K 143 17
They thought they knew who the ones for them were, but what happens when a few visits become a lot more than they were meant to be?