It's Gettin' Hot In Here(BxB...

By SolitaryTiger

More

It's Gettin' Hot In Here (Oneshots)
Heat
Heat (Part 2)
Mating

Scary Movie

45.7K 460 157
By SolitaryTiger

First oneshot, tell me what you think!

Warning: Sexy Time
*******************************

~Skylar's P.O.V~

"But Ash!!" I exclaimed to my boyfriend.

"But nothing, Skylar. I'm watching the movie in the living room. If you want to join me, then go ahead, but I'm watching that movie one way or another." Ashton said. We have his house all to ourselves, and he wants to waste that time on a scary movie? He needs to work out his priorities.

"You know I don't like scary movies." I whined. Yeah I'm a whiner.

"Then I'll watch it myself." Ash replied, looking at me intently with his metallic blue eyes, telling me he's not giving up this time.

Damn, whenever Ashton has his mind set on something, nothing's going to get in the way of it. This time though, it's his apparent need to watch Pet Cemetery. He knows I hate scary films, but I guess he likes them better than me. Smart choice, I'm a handful.

Ashton puts the movie in and flops down on the couch.

"Fine, I'll watch the movie. But I have to sit behind you, you now have the job of being my pillow to hide behind." Man, I'm whipped. I'll do anything to cuddle with Ash.

Seeming satisfied by the compromise, Ashton gets up to let me sit, then sits in between my legs, resting his back against my chest.

As the movie starts, I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his chest. Did I mention that I REALLY hate horror films.

At the first sign of something scary, I tuck my head between Ash's shoulder blades.

"Aww, Sky! It's okay, the scary part is over." Ashton chuckles. Stupidly I check to see if he's right, only to be scared shitless by a toddler being run over by a truck. I let out a very manly (yes manly) squeak, hiding my face in Ash's back.

Ashton, that ass, bursts out laughing at my reaction. Rude!

"That was not cool! Ash, you're such a dick!" I yell at him whilst slapping his shoulder.

"Oh Skylar, you're such a baby!" Ash replies, still chuckling a little bit.

"That I am, but I'm your baby, right?" I ask, hugging him from behind.

"Yes you are," Ashton says, returning his attention to the devil film.

I huff quietly. That damn movie stole his attention, he should be paying attention to me, only me. I know, attention whore over here, can't help it, I deserve the spotlight.

After awhile of seething, I come up with a plan. 1) I'll get my revenge for him not paying attention to me. 2) I'll be able to get away from this awful movie. My plan will kill two birds with one stone!

After checking that Ashton is completely absorbed into the movie, I slowly unwrap my legs from his waist, keeping them bent so my feet are flat on the couch and my knees are by his upper arm.

I then carefully unwrap my arms as well, laying them on Ash's lower thigh, lightly so he won't notice.

I gently run my hand higher to his mid thigh and stop, waiting for a reaction. Luckily, Ash doesn't seem to notice, so I commence with the plan.

Sliding my hand even higher, I rest it an inch from his groin. He seems to notice this time, but his muscles only stiffen a little bit.

I bring my left hand to rest on his stomach, right below his belly button. To my satisfaction, Ashton groans a little under his breath, probably hoping I didn't hear because it would egg me on. It did!

I glide my right hand higher, it now laying right on his crotch. At this, Ash tenses more.

"Babe, quit it. I'm trying to watch the movie." Ashton scolds.

Slightly angry now, I don't advance further, but I also don't remove my hands. Ash doesn't seem to acknowledge, as he's already focussed on the film again. Damn film!

As the movie nears the 3/4 mark, I slowly start to rub the palm of my hand against Ash's groin.

"Mmmm... Stop....It, Sky!" Ashton half scolds, half moans. Taking that as a 'go ahead' I rub the front of his crotch a little harder and faster.

At this, Ashton moans louder, but still tries to focus on the movie.

"Oh Ash, baby, don't let me distract you from your movie. I know how much you wanted to watch it." I purr into his ear. Getting an idea, I start to suck on his earlobe, then trace the shell of his ear with the tip of my tongue.

Ash moans again, grinding into my hand slightly. With my left hand on his lower stomach, I silently undo his jeans. Once they're open, I switch hands, putting my left hand on his crotch, and my right hand into his jeans and boxers.

As my hand makes contact with his member, Ashton throws his head back and groans really loudly. Mentally high-fiving myself, I take his member into my hand, slowly pumping while massaging his balls from the outside.

"If this is what you want..." Ashton whispers. All of a sudden, Ash whips around, grabbing me by the waist and hauling me up, the movie long forgotten. Haha!! Sucks for you movie!

He throws me over his shoulder and tromps upstairs, leaving me bouncing all the way with a lovely view of his ass.

The next thing I know, I'm being thrown on his bed, bouncing a few times before sitting still. Ashton then pounces on me, straddling me. He starts trailing hot kisses from the corner of my mouth down to the side of my neck, and starts sucking at my sweet spot.

I moaned this time. But in my pleasured blindness, I didn't notice that Ash had tied my hands to the bed post with my belt, until I tried to run my hands through his midnight black locks. Hell, when did he get my belt off?

Ashton then takes off my pants and boxers in one go, also ripping my shirt to shreds to remove it, leaving me completely exposed.

I'm now a panting mess as Ash takes my half hard member into his hands, pumping at break-neck speeds. But just as I'm at the peak of ecstasy, he stops, completely removing himself from me. I groan loudly, disappointed that he left me so I can't take care of my self.

"What did you do wrong, Sky?" Ash asks, his tone firm.

"Nnnngh...Wha?..." My brain can't comprehend with the lust in my system.

"What did you do wrong, Sky?" Ash asks again, his tone more demanding.

"I-I I-I d-didn't let you w-watch your m-movie." I stuttered in need of release.

Ashton leans close to my ear, nipping it before huskily saying,"If you're sorry for what you did, beg for me to continue. Tell me what you want me to do."

Being my stubborn self, I reply with a solid,"No."

"Fine then. I'll just go back out to the living room and finish my movie, which still has a half an hour left. While I'm watching my movie, you can lay here," Ash runs a hand up my thigh tantalizingly," and ache in release."

Damn, he knows that I need it now. I really don't like giving in but...

"Please..." I grumble, angry that I have to beg..

"Babes, you can do better than that." Ash massages my upper thigh.

Oh the need is building. Defeated I reply,"Please, I need this so badly! I want you to fuck me so hard that I'll feel it tomorrow!" Moaning at the end like a porn star. I've reached a new low.

"That's what I love to hear." Ash says victoriously. He grabs my member again, pumping a little slower, all the while trailing kisses from my neck on downward.

As he reaches my member with his kisses, he takes the tip into his mouth, sending me into a whirlwind of pleasure.

Eventually I feel a finger at my entrance, lazily circling. I groan, thrusting downward in the hopes that he'll take that as permission.

Ashton understands the signal, pushing his finger in, and sucks more of me into his mouth. He slides his finger in knuckle-deep a few times, until he decides to add another finger, pushing them both in knuckle-deep.

As he's working his magic, he hits my prostate, bumping up the pleasure x10.

Removing his fingers and mouth, much to my disappointment, he puts on a condom, lubes us up, and hoists my legs over his shoulders, looking to me for permission.

I nod, ready for the pleasure to start. He enters to the hilt in one swift go, sending waves of ecstasy though both of us, making us both moan.

The room quickly fills with pants, groans, moans, and the slapping of skin. Ash's thrusts long and powerful, filling me to the hilt each time. As we near the end, Ashton takes my member again, pumping the last few times so we'll end together.

We tip over the peak into pure white bliss, me going a little sooner, contracting around Ash, sending him off. The moment seems to last forever, me releasing on our stomachs, him releasing inside me.

After the bliss ends, Ash pulls out, discarding the condom, and cleaning us up with my t-shirt shreds. Laying back down beside me, Ash untied my arms and pulls me in to his arms, letting me snuggle in.

"Skylar?"

"Yes?"

"I love you so much!"

"I love you so much more!"

"I love you most!" Ash replies, kissing the top of my head.

"Ash?"

"Hmm?"

"We should watch more scary movies."

"Haha! Maybe we just might have to." Ash says before falling asleep. Followed by me shortly after.

*******************************

Comment what you think of my FIRST oneshot! I'm so glad no one knows about my account, talk about awkward conversations... Bye!
~Minnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
254K 18.4K 142
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
30.5K 715 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...