A Different Life (TMI AU Fan...

By TahelMalka

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ "Clary wake up it's time" I heard my mom saying through the door. "Mom, let me sleep!" I... More

Characters
Chapter 1
A/n
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
petition

Chapter 5

255 13 3
By TahelMalka

Clary's P.O.V;

After a long shower me and Jace detached, dried off and got dressed, I was hungry, worried and scared- worried because I didn't know how to communicate with Jace's family, what if I mess it up? what if I say something wrong? but most of all, I was scared... I was scared that they won't like me, I was scared that they'll judge me for what happened earlier...

Jace as if reading my mind wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck while whispering confidently "they'll love you angel" I turned around towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck "how do you know? you sound so confident, what if they won't? what if they'll misjudge me over what happened earlier with Lydia?" I said growling out Lydia's name, his hand grabbed my chin between his thumb and forefinger and tilted my head up to look into his eyes "they'll love you, you ask how I know it? I'll tell you how, you are beautiful, you are confident, you have a witty attitude- that I just know Izzy would love, you are smart and I could continue on all day, they'll love you, I am sure of it, and if they won't it's their problem, because they are missing on an amazing person" I looked at him love in his eyes and I couldn't help but pull him to me and kissing him hard, when air became a problem we pulled away "I love Angel" he said "I love you Baby" afterwards we both got dressed, Jace put on black sweatpants, dark blue tight fitting long sleeved t shirt with black high tops.
I put on tight black off the shoulder crop top with cameo sweat pants and black adidas high tops.
"here put this on" he said handing me his favorite leather jacket, I got it for him two years ago, it was big on me but comfortable nonetheless "thanks" I said as I took it from him and put it on, it smelled just like Jace so I couldn't help myself but smell it, I got closer to Jace and hugged him tightly to me. At some point my stomach growled and we both laughed and pulled apart "let's go get you something to eat Angel" he said and we left the room, headed to the dining hall.

Clary's outfit:

Clary's shoes:

the jacket Jace gave Clary:

Jace's outfit:

Jace's shoes:

As we arrived at the dining hall my brothers were there with everyone else so I ran and gave them a hug "hey losers" I said as I ruffled their hair "did you bring me food?" I asked, they nodded their heads and handed Jace a bag "Jace this is yours" Seb said "thanks Seb" Jace said, I frowned and said "where is mine?" Si got up and showed me a beg "what's in there?" I asked suspicious "your favorite junk food ever" Seb said, I raised an eyebrow "hamburger?" I asked, they nodded "with fries?" I asked again, and they nodded back, I stood up from my place "give me!" Si lifted his hand up "if you can reach it it's yours" I crossed my hands and pouted, they are always using my height against me "that's not fair! I am short!" I said in frustration, just then Magnus entered the room, Alec got up and gave him a kiss "Magi!" I yelled happy to see my favorite warlock "can you do me a favor here?" I asked pointing to the bag in Simon's hand, he chuckled and snapped his fingers and then the bag was in my hand "thanks Magi, THAT is why you are my favorite warlock" he laughed and set next to Alec, taking some of his fries "I am the only warlock you like, Biscuit, but you're very welcome" I looked at him and cocked my head "that's not true, I also like Catarina... and Ragnor" I said, and Jace laughed "Ragnor? yeah right... you do remember the last time you, Magnus and I went to his place right?" he asked, I jumped for my defense "he separated the three of us, locked you and Magnus in some photo, and I had to guess which one which was frustrating at itself as his house is like a huge museum, and then not only that he refused to give us the receipt for the potion we came for, so yeah... that was annoying as hell, but overall he's a nice gu- who am I kidding I can barely stand him...." I said and everyone laughed, and by everyone I mean everyone, even the Lightwoods, that brought a smile on my face, I guess we are heading in the right way.

For the rest of the dinner we all ate, talked and laughed about random things and got to know each other but I knew what was waiting for us after dinner, a lot of questions, I don't really know if I am ready to answer all of them, but one step at a time right?

We finished dinner and went to the library, we all sat down and it, was quiet at first, after about a minute Jace broke the silence "ok, we are here to answer your questions, we are aware there are a lot of them, so ask away and we'll try to answer them as best as we can"

Izzy was the first to ask the most obvious question "so how have you guys met?" me and Jace looked at each other and shrugged "well... We have known each other since the day Clary was born my mom and Jocelyn have been friends along with Maryse, you guys moved to New York when Maryse was pregnant with Izzy so you never got the chance to actually meet Clary" Jace stated "can you tell us how you came to be together?" Lydia asked, as she glared at me, and then looked at Jace practically undressing him with her eyes, but I ignored her, something about her feels wrong to me, it's not her specifically it just feels like she is here but we are talking to someone else "no one exactly knew why but we were inseparable since she was born, I was always hanging around her and me and Clary were very close" he paused letting me continue, "he used to defend me when I couldn't, he taught me how to fight right, how to hold a seraph blade properly, how to kill effectively, at the start people thought that we were meant to be best friends, parabatai even, but soon after the truth has been revealed, we started having feelings for each other, we couldn't fall asleep when we weren't next to each other, we were connected, it was hard for us to concentrate when we were in separate classes, and then one day when his parents died, we found out Stephan and Celine were murdered and Jace was devastated, and even more because he couldn't stay with us- my mom was supposed to adopt him but she wasn't able to adopt a child, at that time she suffered the birth of a stillborn baby and the Clave decided it would be best for Jace that he'll live with you- I guess it turned out well considering the fact the Jace and Alec became parabatai. A few weeks before he was sent to you, something happened, our powers started to show up and our wings grew, we-" I was cut off by Alec "wait a second wings?!" Jace answered "yes" Jace answered him, "wings, we'll get back to that later"

Jace continued the story, "well, like Clary was saying, our wings showed up, at first it was a huge pain because it was the first time but the scars stayed as an opening for the wings, it's not really noticeable and looks like an upside down V like scare between our shoulder blades, plus our angel rune has disappeared and showed as some kind of birthmark in the middle of the wing scare, anyway back to our story" he stopped and I continued "in those weeks until he was sent to you we learned how to control our powers and how to make sure that our wings can be tamed and not come out whenever, we learned more about the angel race, and came to find out about mates- soulmates, every angel has one, once you find him or her, they're the center of your universe nothing else matters, it doesn't matter if they're angels, mundanes, shadow hunters or downworlders, if they are mortals you can give them the gift of immortality, every shadowhunter- angel has only one chance of giving this gift and he can't take it back as soon as you mate... that's it, nothing can separate you, not even death. If one dies, the other dies with them and they meet in heaven until they are strong enough to come back to earth."

I stopped in case anyone had a question and Alec spoke "in what age do you find your mates" Jace answered him "fifteen" he nodded, then Robert asked "what do you mean powers?" Jace said "every one of our kind, we are only five, has a power I have the ability to activate runes without a stele whether it's on me or on another person, Clary can create new runes, Simon can make a downworlder loose his power by sucking it from him by the slightest touch and keep it to himself and the power of healing, Sebastian has mind reading and manipulating emotions, and Johnathan has super strength and seeing the future" they all nodded and I continued "When he was sent to you we kept in contact but we haven't seen each other for three years, he has told me a lot about you Alec, about when you first met, about your first training together, how you came to be friends, and about the parabatai ceremony that I wish I could see but I had my first solo mission granted to me just EXACTLY on that day, he also told me about you Izzy, I was pretty jealous at the start, you were always there, you were training together, something that only me and him used to do, I was afraid he'd fall for you actually, because of the pictures he sent of all of you together I saw how beautiful you are, but with time I came to understand that you guys only see each other as Siblings, and I calmed down even more when he reached his thirteenth birthday because then it meant you weren't meant to be, though don't be mistaken until we found out we were mates, Jace did sleep around, A LOT." I looked up at him and smiled and giggled when he kissed my nose, I then continued "When Jace was fifteen and I was thirteen, he was sent here to take a fighting skills test by the clave to see if he work like the warrior his teachers claimed him to be, it was exactly two weeks after my birthday, he came to visit me and that's when he found out I was his mate, he didn't tell me though he wanted me to find out on my own" then Maryse talked "how did that happen?" me and Jace laughed "now, it was kinda funny at the start to be honest, Jace came to my house about to confess his love to me, and he just couldn't stop talking and saying that he loves me and how much he's afraid that finding our mates will separate us from each other and when I finally got him to actually stop talking and look into my eyes, Jace just gasped and his eyes started glowing, like you saw earlier, and he imprinted on me, at the started I was confused but he calmed and asked me to be his girlfriend, I agreed obviously but until I was fifteen I lived in a constant fear he'll find his mate, but on the night of my fifteenth birthday I imprinted on him, and we mated - it's how finding your mate and stabilizing the mate bond called- and we were both overjoyed, and I couldn't be happier for it to happen" I stopped and Jace continued "the next day I needed to leave and come back to New York, we didn't want to be separated and the next thing we know Clary's powers activated and she created a portal rune, she can activate it whenever she wants and portal to wherever she wants, that how we could see each other whenever we wanted without time or space limit." Jace finished and we waited to see if anyone had any questions Izzy asked "so all those girls we thought you were sleeping with were actually just Clary?" Jace nodded as I giggled he then kissed my temple and whispered in my ear "I love you my beautiful angel" I smiled and packed his lips and as I laid our foreheads together I whispered "and I love you my handsome warrior".

After everything we stayed up a little longer, getting to know each other better and around two in the morning everyone went to their rooms to sleep, though I could see something was a little off between Maryse and Robert, but it wasn't my place to get into it, me and Jace went to bed after I changed to only my undergarments, and put one of Jace's t shirts that reached just bellow me butt, and Jace only in his boxers, I laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist, it felt good to sleep next to him without having to sneak out in the morning.
"good night my angel" Jace whispered in my ear as he kissed the top of my head, "good night my warrior" I whispered back on the verge of sleep taking over me, as I kissed his chest and fell asleep dreaming about my life with Jace.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey shadow hunters !!!
I'm gonna try and make longer chapters, that was kinda a filler chapter to get into everything that happened in Clary and Jace's lives, if you have any questions you want to know write it in the comments and I'll make sure the answers will be in the chapters.
Love ya'!
Thanks for reading!
Make sure to comment, follow, vote and share!
~Tia~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 15.5K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
68.2K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️