The Alpha's Mate ✔️

By Freeze_you_out

||❕ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ❕|| Freya is the jewel of her pack. She has no high position in her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*BONUS* Lauren and Jessy
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Other Books
*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

Chapter 11

12.1K 352 14
By Freeze_you_out

Recap: (for those who skipped forward)

The next morning I could feel my wolf became restless and I try to remember the last time I had let it out. It must have been 3 to 4 days ago when I went on a run with my kids. It's not good to not let your wolf out for many days but since I was only walf werewolf I could take it better than a truly full one, but still it was easier to loose control and we could harm someone when that happens.

Since Mason is busy with Lucas and Jade is at home taking care of Maria. I decide to go next door and see who else is on the mood for a run.

There I find Lauren with Jessy, ever since these two found out they were mates Lauren spend the majority of her time here or the other way around. They happily agreed to go with me. Nobody else was home so it was just the two of us and two other guards that Jack had sent with us to protect us.

We change at the edge of the woods, taking out our clothes and hiding them in a proper place the pack had built. Once we were all transformed into our wolf we start to run, letting our wolves free in their natural habitat.

We ran for a couple of miles until we reached a waterfall that we had found on our last run. There we hydrate ourselves and we start playing catch with each other. Call us kids but if felt good to just relax and act juvenile. Jessy's wolf was a light grey which contrasted with Lauren who has dark brown fur, they seemed in tuned with one another in their wolf form, it makes me which that Mason was here with us, I still have yet to see him in is complete wolf form. Maybe next time I can persuade him to come, I think already originating a plan in my mind.

We had had our fun in the woods and I could tell the guards were on edge so I make motion to initiate our way back home. Both wolves nodded and the other two wolves move in to flank us on our sides. We had only run about a mile when suddenly I'm thrown back against a large tree hitting my head and my shoulder pretty hard on the impact.

Every wolf was on high alert now and I could hear roars from my friends and others...salvages ones. I struggle to open my eyes, my head was really hurting and I was seeing everything kind of fuzzy in front of me, but I manage to concentrate.

I let a threatening roar slip my lips as I see at least 10 rogue wolves surrounding us, all ready to attack. I try to stand up but I quickly fall to the ground, I barely had strength in my legs to stand and with my head the way it was I was no help to anyone. Mason. I start thinking, we have to warn Mason. I close my eyes briefly and I could feel our bond right there, I could almost touch it. Our bond was on its highest when we were both on our wolf forms but since only one of us was in its form I didn't know if he was going to hear me.

"Mason? We need your help.... Rogues are here.... Mason" I call him in my head but I feel myself loosing fight to consciousness. I can see my friends, the ones that were with me fighting against them, but there were too many for them to fight alone. I see one of them, the one that attacked me if I'm not mistaken, start to approach me with a deadly look in his eyes, and I knew then he was going to kill me. I was not going to see my mate again, kiss him or ear his laugh...and my parents...they'll be so sad. I feel a tear escape my eyes.

I had train so hard to survive only to die like this. It was not fair. The wolf stuck his paws on the land preparing for his jump. I don't look away, If I am going to die they I'll die looking at my attacker in the eyes. He jumps and right when he was mid-air a large black wolf hits him from the side and rips his head off before ever touching the ground again.

"Freya!" I hear a voice I immediately recognise inside my mind. Mason had come. He was here. He had saved me. But he was already too late, I can't hold on any longer. And as I block my eyes for the last few times I can't help myself from saying "I love you Mason", then there was only darkness.

Mason's POV

I was working in my office with Lucas arranging the final details for the alliance with the Black Rose Pack when this feeling of fear and urgency hit me at once. I could barely understand what was going on but I could feel Freya's scent in my mind, somehow. "help.... rogues..." was all I could understand but that is all it took.

"CALL THE GUARDS! THERE ARE ROGUES IN THE TERRITORY!" I yell at Lucas as I ran as fast as I never ran before into the woods. I transform in a jump without bothering to take off my clothes first, making them disintegrate when I shift but I didn't care, my mate was in danger I could feel it. I track her scent in the air but now that I had shift into my wolf, her wolf was already guiding us in her direction. I smell rogue in the air and fear slays through me thinking that my mate might be injured.

I spot them just in time to see my mate laying on the ground, almost unmoving and a rogue wolf preparing to jump on her. I see red at that time, my wolf completely takes over and I jump hitting the rogue on the way and ripping his head off with my bared teeth on the way. I look at my mate and see her start to lose consciousness.

"Freya!" I yell into her mind but she is too far gone. She lays unconscious on the ground but I can tell she's still breathing. I had to get to the hospital and fast, but I couldn't do that with rogues surrounding us. Where the hell was Lucas and the guards?

I kill a rogue that was trying to kill my sister and attack another one that dared to go near my mate. Finally, I hear wolves running in our direction and soon enough they all appeared and finish to take down the remaining rogues. How such a large number had go unnoticed by our sentinels I had no idea but Freya was my main concern now.

I approach her and quickly check on her. She doesn't respond to anything; I don't like seeing my mate so quiet. "C'mon baby shift" I tell her hoping she could still hear me, "I need you to shift love" I ask once again and this time she seems to hear me because in a flash of light my once wolf mate was now a naked human in front of my eyes. I shift too and quickly check her injuries. I see a nasty bruise forming in her shoulder, if she had been human when she was thrown she would have broken it and would take much longer to heal. Her head was what it concerned me, she had it that tree hard if I'm not mistaken and it concerned me the amount of damage made.

I quickly pick her up not caring for my nudity and start running like hell to the pack's hospital. It was not unusual to see people naked in the pack, but we prefer it if everyone wears clothes. My mate was a priority right now, I just got he and I was not ready lo loose her yet.

I reach the hospital in record time and immediately started yelling for help.

"I NEED A DOCTOR NOW!" I yell using all my Alpha power

Doctors and nurses rush in at once and immediately accessed the situation. They took her from my arms and put her on a hospital bed.

"What happened?" Doctor Martin asked. He was one of our finest medics.

"Rogues attack. She was thrown pretty hard against a tree, she hit her head and shoulder and lost consciousness very soon after that." I explained never taking my eyes of her

"Is there anything else we need to know about her? Any genetic problem? Pregnancy?" he asks checking my mate vitals

"She's only half werewolf. She said she didn't heal like us" I say in a hurry

"Well that's unfortunate." he says checking my mates head

"Alpha from what I can see your mate has a serious concussion. Since she still is part wolf I predict a full recovery but when she wakes up she might show symptoms like amnesia or sleep disturbances, to which I just fully recommend she rests for a few days, no physical activity what so ever." Dt. Martin instructs

I nod fully understanding "And her shoulder?"

"That will form a pretty nasty bruise, if she had been a regular wolf it would heal in two days max, but since she's not I assume it will take a little longer, perhaps 5-7 days, and she will experience some tenderness in the area so again no serious physical activities for some time." he says and then he excuses himself.

My mate was taken to her room while we waited for her to wake up, the nurses had put her on a hospital gown and they gave something for me too, I assume it must belong to a doctor but I don't care. I sit in the chair next to the bed and take Freya's hand in mine. Now that all the adrenaline has left my body my emotions finally come crashing down on me.

Shit! I think kissing my mate's hand assuring myself and my wolf that she is ok, that she is safe. I must have stayed like that for hours or maybe just minutes, there holding Freya's hand close to my cheek so I could feel her warmth, when Lucas came inside the room.

"How is she?" he asks looking at my mate with sad but angry eyes.

"She has a concussion and a nasty bruise on her shoulder." I inform him final turning my face to look at him "We're just waiting for her to wake up now, but it might be a while" I say looking at my mate again.

It was unnatural for me to see my mate stand so still as she sleeps, she usually moves around at night and snuggles into me until her breathing softens.

"We left one alive" he says and that immediately almost makes me see red again. I wanted to kill all the bastards that had dare come into my territory and hurt my mate, but I had to be smart. We needed to know if the rogues had acted alone or if someone else was behind all of this.

"Where is he?" I ask coldly

"In the dungeon tied up as we speak" he says "Would you wish to do the interrogation or shall I?" he asks acting as my second in command, my Beta.

I want to say I'll do it but the thought of Freya staying lone didn't appeal to me. I don't want her to be alone when she wakes up. But I am still the Alpha, and I was going to enjoy making the bastard talk.

"I'll do it." I say "But I don't want to leave Freya alone"

"I don't think you are going to have to worry about that" Lucas says hearing the commotion starting outside.

Soon enough Lauren, Jessy, Jade, my mother and my father barged into the room. I take a quick look at Lauren and see that just like her mate, both of them show evidences of bruises and scratches on their skins, but other than that there were no serious injuries to report.

"Oh honey we came as soon as we heard" my mother says hugging me tight. I reluctantly let go of Freya's hand to hug her back

"How's she doing? She was thrown so hard..." Jessy asks and I could see tears forming in her eyes. I see Lauren rush to her side and comforting her.

"She's going to be ok, although it might be a while until she wakes up" I inform them

"How did rogues manage to pass undetected?" my father asks, thinking exactly what I had been thinking the last couple of hours.

"That's exactly what I'm going to find out" I say "Would you mind staying with her while I go take care of something?" I ask them

"Of course honey. We'll watch over her don't worry." my mother agrees in a heartbeat understanding what I had to do.

I go to my mate and I kiss her forehead making a silent prayer that she wakes up fast and exit the room and the hospital with Lucas and my father hot on my trail.

It was time to make a rogue talk. And it was not going to be pretty.

Freya is in the hospital! But what or dare I say who do you think orquestraded this attack? And how did the rogues get in undetected? All this questions my dear readers will have it's answers in the next following chapters. Keep Reading if you would like to see them answered!

Remember! Vote and comment! Your opinion means the world to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.6K 43
When Freya is bitten by a rabid wolf on her way home, her life would never be the same again. ••••• Freya did not expect to turn into a wolf two...
176 54 17
Did you really think our story ended yet? Well, I feel bad for you then. There are still many more people to kill, many more beings to hurt, and now...
10.3K 480 19
Freya was a sweet she-wolf. She belonged to a nice pack and had a nice boyfriend. She knew they weren't mates, but they said they looked good togethe...
129K 3.4K 39
Freya, born to Omega parents and unable to shift at sixteen, faced isolation and rejection. Alpha Dominic mated with her, then cruelly rejected her a...