The Alpha's Mate ✔️

By Freeze_you_out

||❕ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ❕|| Freya is the jewel of her pack. She has no high position in her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*BONUS* Lauren and Jessy
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Other Books
*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

Chapter 10

13K 398 16
By Freeze_you_out

ATTENTION!

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ IT SKIP FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

He lays me down on the bed and starts kissing me. He didn't kiss me passionately as I thought he would, it was like now that he knew we had the entire night for ourselves, he was keeping it slow almost too slow, torturing me with the light touch of his lips against mine, never really giving me what I so desperately needed.

"Mason..." I exhale wanting him desperately

"Shhh love." he shush me kissing me again "Let me love you properly" he says and I give up on trying to rush him. He backs away slightly and removes the heels from my feet's.

"Turn around" he says and I happily comply. When I thought he would unzip my dress, instead I feel a tug in my hair. Mason had remove my hairband and now my hair fell across my face. He pushed my hair aside and slowly started to unzip my dress down. As he unzipped it he starts kissing every inch of skin that appeared, turning me on kiss by kiss.

He removes my dress and leaves me only with my panties on. Tired of waiting I turn around and kiss him the way I which to be kissed, deeply and passionately. I push his shirt on and remove it leaving him shirtless in front of me.

Mason seemed to get out from his trance and pushed me down again. He ravished my mouth like a starving man. I could only moan at his assault. He starts kissing down my neck and unconsciously I start to raise my leg to his waist waiting to create some friction in the place it burns hottest for him.

He continues kissing down until he reaches my breasts and unexpectedly I feel a sting there making me jump. He had bitten my nipple and was now licking it to make it better. He started sucking on it making me receive an amount of pleasure I had never thought possible to receive. He did the same to the other nipple leaving me breathing hard and moaning for him.

I knew he was aroused too since I could feel his bulge pressing against my thighs.

He continues his way down my body dropping kisses as he went making me feel as if I was precious to him, nobody had ever taken so much attention to my body the way he was taking now.

He pauses when he reaches my panties. I hear him take a deep breath and a groan escaped his lips.

"I can smell how arouse you are mate." he says and I could hear his wolf in his voice. He was close to the edge already.

"Mason..." I moan, it was like I couldn't do anything else besides it. In a single move he ripped them of leaving me completely naked, he looked me in the eyes and gave me a smile and next thing I know he buries his face in between my legs.

"MASON!" I yell at the first touch of his mouth in my pussy. My first instinct was to shut my legs but he predicted that and he hold them wide open, leaving no place for me to hide.

He sucked my juices as if they were water and he was dying of thirst. He sucked and licked and did everything to drive me crazy. I was very close to my orgasm.

I held on tight to his hair, probably hurting him from my strong hold of it but he never once complained. I was a moaning mess and my legs were starting to shake. Mason noticing how close I was inserted his thumb inside of me and press it down right over my clit finally making me scream so loud I bet it could be heard for miles and I started cumming in his mouth. He licks it all, not letting one drop go to waste.

I almost lost my senses from the intensity of that orgasm. My breathing was irregular and I was feeling kind of numb but we weren't done yet. In fact, we were far from done.

"Next...time...I'll...do that...to..you" I say in between breaths

He raised his head with a glorious smile in his face. His eyes had gone completely wolf. I bet mine were too.

"I can't wait." he said and then he got up and in a quick movement he took of his pants and underwear finally standing completely naked in front of me "I like the way you taste mate, would you like to taste yourself?" he asks then he falls on top of me again kissing me roughly.

I can taste myself in his kiss. Strangely as it may sound I actually kind of find it erotic. I can feel him positioning at my entrance and I moan when I feel his tip there.

He groans and in a quick movement, he pushed my legs further apart, grabbed my hands and held them above my head and trust completely inside of me.

"AH!" I scream at the invasion. He was so big he was stretching me out completely. Mason paused at my scream and did his best to remain unmoving as I got used to him inside of me. I knew it was costing him but I also knew his urge to make sure I wasn't hurt was bigger than anything else. When I finally started to get used to him I gave him the go ahead.

"It's ok Mason...move" I say and then he does.

I knew he wanted this to be a sweet loving but we were both too sexually frustrated to accept that. He trusts hard and deep inside of me. Each trust faster than the last one, making me scream and moan in delight. I was holding tight to his hands, probably scratching him with my nails from my strong hold but that just made him crazier with lust.

In the entire cabin the only sounds it could be heard were of my screams/moans, his groans, the sound of his balls hitting me and of the bed hitting the Wall. It was insane, but oh soooo good. He trusts two more times, three more times and then my world falls completely apart as I have the most earth shattering orgasm of my life. I feel him cum right after I do and we both fall completely exhausted on the bed, trying to catch our breaths.

"Wow" I say snuggling against him

"Wow indeed" he says holding me gently

"So...? Did you like your present?" I ask laughing

He laughs with me "Definably the best present I have ever received" he says kissing me softly "Only I'm not done unwrapping it yet" he says surprising me

"No?"

"Hell no" he says pushing me on top of him " We've got all night" he says then he kisses me again and proceeds to make love to me this time.

I wake up the next morning sored between my legs but more relaxed than I ever felt in my entire life. Me and Mason were laying on the floor of the cabin, during our night activities we had moved on from the bed to other parts of the cabin ending the night in the cabin's floor. We had a small sheet on top of us that Mason must have place on top of us last night since I feel into a much needed sleep the second my eyes closed.

"Good morning" I hear Mason say as he brushes my hair lovingly with his hand

"Morning" I say sleepy. I snuggle as much as I can next to him. He was so warm besides me it brought me great comfort.

"How are you feeling?" he asks concern. He must be concerned he was too rough on me last night, which he was, but I loved every part of it.

"Spectacularly sored and well used" I said unashamed looking at him and giving him a genuine smile

"Well used uh?" he says teasing me

"Very much so" I say and I kiss him good morning. "What time is it?" I ask when I pull away

"10:45 a.m." he says checking his phone

"We have to go back haven't we?" I ask sad that our little getaway was coming to an end

"Unfortunately yes. I am still the Alpha of the pack and I can't stay away for too much time" he says looking regretful "I'm sorry"

"Don't be." I say kissing him again "We can always borrow Jade's and Lucas's cabin again" I say smiling

"Maybe I should built a cabin for ourselves" He says looking as if he was really pondering the situation

"Maybe you should." I say "Then we could go anytime we pleased" I said. I move on top of him and sat astride him. We were both naked but by now he knew my body as well as I knew his so there was no need for me to be ashamed. I start kissing his torso and I can already tell his little buddy is waking up.

"I thought you were too sore?" he asks smiling

"Never too sore for your touch" I replied kissing him and letting us enjoy this last moments of privacy.

It was 12:32 p.m. when we arrived at the pack house. Mason was driving now since I was feeling tired from all the sex. I took a nap in the car and Mason gently woke me up when we arrived. Everybody was having lunch when we arrived. We join them for the meal and Mason took the opportunity to catch up on work with Lucas and his father. I took the time to give Jade the keys back and thank her.

During the rest of the day I didn't do much. I spent it catching up with my kids and helping them with anything that they might need and I also spoke to my parents and let them know that everything was ok.

The next morning, I could feel my wolf became restless and I try to remember the last time I had let it out. It must have been 3 to 4 days ago when I went on a run with my kids. It's not good to not let your wolf out for many days but since I was only half werewolf I could take it better than a truly full one, but still it was easier to lose control and we could harm someone when that happens.

Since Mason is busy with Lucas and Jade is at home taking care of Maria. I decide to go next door and see who else is on the mood for a run.

There I find Lauren with Jessy, ever since these two found out they were mates Lauren spend the majority of her time here or the other way around. They happily agreed to go with me. Nobody else was home so it was just the two of us and two other guards that Jack had sent with us to protect us.

We change at the edge of the woods, taking out our clothes and hiding them in a proper place the pack had built. Once we were all transformed into our wolf we start to run, letting our wolves free in their natural habitat.

That's it for today! Freya and Mason finally completed their mating! What did you think guys? Was it well written? I'm not used to writting sex scenes but I think I did ok in this one.

Don't Forget! Vote, comment and come back for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 54 17
Did you really think our story ended yet? Well, I feel bad for you then. There are still many more people to kill, many more beings to hurt, and now...
363K 16.6K 44
"I don't want a mate, need a mate or have a mate. Nothing you say is going to change that." Alpha Aidan of the Fervidus territories has been longing...
1.7M 41.2K 33
When the war started. We helped. We fought. Soon the humans were gone. Wiped out by us. But not before making a weapon that doomed us long after they...
92 41 26
Roxanne, didn't have the nicest life, her father is unknown and her mother is a prostatute, she would have died if it wasn't for her friend, Max, he'...