Loving Monday Crusces

By crappywriter__

Monday is the leader of a famous group in school, everyone look at her highly and some are afraid to even hav... More

Loving Monday Crusces
1 - Odds with the Bullies
2 - A Kiss of Revenge
3 - Fight for my Way
4 - Contract
5 - Hate and Love
6 - Possesive Monday
7 - Meet the Parents
8 - Snow white becomes Snow black
9 - Love Sick
11 - Monday as a Girlfriend
12 - Dancing in the Moonlight
13 - Confusion over the Old Friend
14 - Baddies and Buddies
15 - The Feelings we can't contain
16 - The Girl on the Band
17 - Officially Monday's Girlfriend
18 - One last Moment
19 - How bad can a surprise get?
20 - From that day Onward
21 - The two faces of Avara
22 - Series of 10 Dates
23 - To find Her
24 - Let the searching Begin
25 - Looking for some reasons
26 - Too soon?
27 - January
28 - Rekindle
29 - The Painful Part
30 - End
EPILOGUE

10 - A Chaotic Plan

5.5K 196 19
By crappywriter__

MONDAY

Avara was looking at me as if she was going to kill me. I didn't know Viana was here in the first place.

"Nope, no problem at all." I smiled at Viana. Bumuntong hininga naman ako and I never expected really that I would bump with Viana after a few months of being together.

"Oh wow Is she your new girlfriend? I thought you don't like girls younger than you?" She said back at me. Nakita ko naman si Avara and I know she's really fuming mad at me.

Viana, is really being a bitch right now. I tried to control my anger, kasi baka masabunutan ko siya or ipa kick out sa resort. If she keeps acting like shit to Avara.

"Look, Viana. It's none of your business. Besides, who likes older women there nothing but a bunch of mature people trying to control you." Somehow I was able to come back at her in a way she would know what's up, or what's the reason why we broke up.

She was a control animal.

"How dare you." She said and I can tell she was furious about the thing I said about her.

"Just an advise for this one Avara, you're just one of the girls she's going to play with."

I chuckled and smirked, I pulled Avara closer to me at hinawakan ko rin ang bewang niya.

"Well let me tell you, she's not one of the girls that I played with kasali ka din dun diba? She's different." Sinabi ko sa kanya, with my eyes making contact to her. So she could feel the intensity of how serious I am and also to shut her off.

"Who's different Monday?" Tanong naman ng boses na nanggagaling sa likuran namin, Iniluwa naman nito si Jessica, Franchine and Jake. Who's currently here as well?

Paano nila nalaman na nandito ako? Oh so they're going to put up a show. I hope Avara doesn't find out.

"None of your business Jake, I see pinalabas ka na pala ng kulungan." Sabi ko naman sa kanya and I smiled. Binitawan ko na si Avara, so she can't see how the both of us are looking at each other.

"Yes, my dad's a politician nga diba. So why did you left our group na ikaw naman ang naglagay sa amin sa position na to?" Tanong naman nito and I just laugh my heart out. Ang galing naman ni Jake umarte, should I give him a reward?

"Nakakatawa ka naman talaga Jake, Kayo mismo ng sarili niyo sa kahihiyan because of your stupidity." I said and Jake didn't answer anymore.

"She was just kidding Monday, you know how Jakey is. Anyway Mondzzz since andito na rin naman tayong lahat why don't we just enjoy the rest of the weekend diba? I mean we're good right still friends?" Sabi naman ni Jessica, she's holding a smile that's full of meaning.

I nodded at them and made sure Avara doesn't notice.

"Okay then. Alis na muna kami." Sabi ko naman sa kanila, at tumingin ako ulit kay Jessica at Franchine they just nodded.

Jake, just found out about the plan we made for today kaya siguro ganun siya nag react to make a scene. But the thing is hindi nila sinabi na nandito pala sila, they caught me off guard.

I don't know, pero parang hindi ko na gustong ipag patuloy ang lahat ng to.

There I saw Avara smiling at me while we were walking to find our room. How would she react, if the devil is right in front of her always.

I'm The biggest HBIC of BLDU and I don't have to weakened by the thought of Avara getting hurt. But then again, I felt how much I don't want to hurt her.

My Mom said one time, every one has a weakness. I guess, I found mine.

***

I woke up from the sounds of knocking on the door, tumingin naman ako sa oras and its almost night time.

Tumingin naman ako sa message coming from Jessica.

Jes the stupid bitch

[ Monday, let's talk. ]
[ On our way to your room!!]

Shit.

Dali dali akong nagbihis and I received tons of messages coming from them.

Franchine Evil

[ bitch come out!!!!!]

Whatever franchine. I just laught it out at lalabas na sana ako but I found Avara naked on the bed. Hmmmm, she looks tired.

They keep on knocking at the door.

"Wait up almost there." I shouted, tumigil naman ang mga ito and Avara slowly opened her eyes.

"Sleepyhead, going somewhere stay here ok?" I said and she nodded.

"Are you going to your ex?" She said and she pouted. She's so cute. Me being evil, of course gusto kong mainis.

"Yeah, maybe." I said and chuckled, sinamaan naman ako ng tingin ni Avara.

I laughed even more, and caressed her right cheek.

"It's a joke Avara!"

"Jokes are half meant!!!! but Monday please don't go with her." She said and she yawn and fell asleep again.

"I won't go anywhere near here." I whispered at inayos ang blanket niya so that she won't be cold.

Tumayo na ako at naglakad papunta sa pintuan, I opened it and I saw Franchine and Jessica. Probably tatanungin ako sa mga sunod na gagawin namin.

"Monday you have a minute?" Sabi naman ni Jessica sa akin, I just nodded at pumunta na kami sa may seaside at umupo sa bench na naroon.

Umupo na ako at umupo na rin sila. They were looking at me as if they want me to start the conversation.

"What?" Tanong ko sa kanilang dalawa, itinaas ko na ang kilay ko. They still need to know who's superior here.

"We just wanna ask kung kamusta na ba ang plano mo?" Tanong naman ni Franchine.

Pero sa totoo lang, I don't wanna answer either. It's like I'm falling on my own trap.

"It's going great actually." Sagot ko naman sa kanila.

"Then let's put on the big sho-"

"No!" Sabi ko naman, pero masyado yatang napalakas kaya nagulat sila.

"Why?" Tanong naman ulit ni Jessica.

"I mean, hintayin niyo lang ang signal ko okay?" Sabi ko naman sa kanila.

"You're a genius Monday, bakit ba hindi natin yan naisipan noong una pa. I mean if we did start it noong una pa and then hindi sana kami napahiya sa buong school." Mataray na pagkasabi ni Franchine.

Franchine, my childhood friend, I was the one who turned her into one of us. Pero tulad ni Avara she was once a sweet girl.

Damn is this my karma now?

"Yes kaya nga Monday. Ikaw lang talaga ang matalino sa amin no?" Tumawa naman silang dalawa and made their bump fist. Before the group was created Jessica was an honort student and Franchine was kind.

What did I do.

I'm confused actually, how am I suppose to this? How am I suppose to hurt the girl I love?

"Ang tatanga niyo kasi, you got that?" I rolled my eyes at them at tumingin sa dagat. How the waves crash down and how relaxing it was looking at it.

Tension was between us when they ask about Avara and everything going on with the plan. I was cool with it, but I did not say the parts where I actually felt real about it.

Dumating na ang waiter with our orders and I picked my favorite smoothie.

"So how is it Monday with that Avara? It's hard to believe that she's your girlfriend and if it's going to come out everyone's going to be so shocked and everyone will laugh at you." Natatawang sabi ni Jessica but I wasn't laughing with them. I couldn't.

"Everyone at school knows." I reluctantly answered, gulat naman silang dalawa napatingin sa akin.

"What?" Jessica said.

I just nodded as my response, kasi sa totoo lang this is not going anywhere good.

After a while we were silent and just scrolling through our phones, gusto ko na sanang tawagan si Avara but I'm afraid na magduda si Jessica and Franchine.

"Are you okay Monday?"

"Just thinking about Jake, I know he's still mad about what happened. Where is that bastard?" I asked them and they don't seem to know the anwer.

"Yeah that dumbass, you know what cutoff lahat ng credit cards niya kaya umaasa lang siya sa aming dalawa." Sabi naman ni Jessica, pero parang hindi ako mapakali. Lalo na't magisa lang sa kwarto si Avara.

"Oh he was with us on the way sa room niyo and when we got here hindi ko na napansin na kasama ko siya." Sabi naman ni Franchine sa akin.

"What is it Monday?" Tanong naman ni Jessica.

Oh shit, I didn't lock the door of our room wala rin akong susing dala. And Avara's sleeping. Tumayo na ako and I turn to them.

"That asshole is fucking dead." Sabi ko na may diin at galit. Halos magtagis na ang mga ngipin sa sobrang galit ko, I hope I'm not right.

Mabilis akong naglakad pabalik sa kwarto namin ni Avara, sumama naman sa amin ang dalawa na sobrang nagtataka sa kinikilos ko but I don't care about what they think or I don't wanna think at all gusto kong malaman kung ligtas lang ba si Avara.

Hindi ko mapapatawad ang sarili ko if something happens to her.

Andito na ako sa pintuan at may naririnig akong babae na tumatawa, who's the girl laughing. Binubuksan ko na ang pinto but it's fucking lock.

"FUCKING OPEN THE DOOR JAKE OR I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY." I shouted at Jake pero hindi pa rin nila ito binubuksan.

"Jake what the hell is the matter with you just open the door." Kinalampag naman ni Jessica ang pintuan.

I was really furious at the moment dahil wala akong magawa I looked at Jessica and Franchine pero mismo sila ay natatakot din.

"Wait! I'm going to get the duplicate of this room, calm down okay." Sabi naman nito at naglakad na pero bago paman ito makalabas ay narinig namin ang isang malakas na sigaw.

"MONDAY!!!!!" I know who that voice belongs to.

Tumayo ako ng maayos and I push myself at the door. I don't know what got into me? But I swear if this is adrenaline rush or love? It worked. I pushed the door so bad and it broked kasi gawa lang naman ito sa kahoy.

When I opened the door I immediately saw Jake right in front of me, he was trying to take off the blanket on Avara's body and is on top of her. To add up, Viana was also here taking a fucking video, nawala naman ang ngiti sa mga labi nila and they weren't expecting me to break the door.

"You son of a bitch." Sigaw ko kay Jake, bigla naman itong natakot sa pinakita kong galit sa kanya. For all they know ako ang pinakamayaman sa grupo and if I want to I could turn them down, even ang pagiging mayor ng Papa niya.

Tumingin naman ako kay Brianna, I was glaring at her. Not the glare anyone would have, but the glare that you would not want to see on Monday's face.

"You wanna die?" Lumapit ako rito and grab her hair.

"Ahh Monday masakit, we're just having a good time. It's not what you think. Avara was enjoying it." Halos maiyak na ito sa paraan ng paghawak ko sa buhok niya.

"Enjoying it? Nagpapatawa ka ba? Cause I'm not laughing." Sabi ko rito ng mariin. Kinuha ko ang video camera, itinapon ito sa paanan ko and I simply crush it with my feet.

"Monday please, put my hair down it hurts." Umiiyak na ito at nagsusumamo.

"That's what you get for messing with my girlfriend, and that's what you get for messing with a bitch like me." Mabilis ko itong itinulak sa may pader at natamaan ang ulo nito pero the hell I care.

Nakita ko si Avara na halos kapusin na ng hininga sa sobrang pagiyak niya at nakita ko si Jake na handa ng umalis, nasa gilid ito ng kama ni Avara.

"Monday we we're just having fun okay? Tayo ang mag kakampi dito. It was my vengeance to this bitch who ruined my fucking life." Sabi naman nito, he's really making some excuses huh.

"Tell that to your Dad Jake, let's see if he can still save your ass." Pagkatapos ko yung sabihin ay mabilis ko itong sinuntok sa mukha. Sinuntok naman ako nito pabalik pero nakailag ako, kaya sa sunod kong suntok ay natumba na ito which gave me a chance to punch him more, naririnig ko ang pagiyak ni Avara kaya mas lalo akong nagalit sa kanya.

Pinagsusuntok ko ito ng sobrang lakas, I know I was a girl to begin with. I feel so furious at that time and I just punched him as much as I can. I found myself crying as well because hindi ko matanggap ang ginawa niya kay Avara.

Nagsasalubong na ang kilay ko sa sobrang galit ko, pinagsusuntok ko siya. Sunod sunod hanggang sa masira ang pagmumukha niya.

"Monday enough please, mapapatay mo na si Jake." Pigil naman sa akin ni Jessica, pero natulak ko lang to at patuloy kong sinuntok si Jake kahit na malapit na itong mawalan ng walay.

I was still punching him so bad, damn. I would even kill him If I can.

Naramdaman ko nalang na may yumakap sa akin at susuntok pa sana ako pero mabilis na hinawakan niya ang kamay ko.

"Tama na Monday okay?" Binitawan na niya ang kamay ko at mahigpit akong yinakap sa likod. Naramdaman ko ang pagiyak nito.

"Pero Avara.." Sabi ko rito, isinubsob niya lang ang mukha niya sa leeg ko.

"I'm safe now, nandito kana..yun lang naman ang importante." Sabi nito sa akin habang umiiyak pa rin, pinahid ko na ang mga luha ko at humarap sa kanya. Yinakap ko ito ng sobrang higpit at hinalikan sa noo.

"From now on, you'll aways be safe I won't leave you anymore alright?" I touched her face and gently wiped her tears with my thumb.

"I know, I will be." Hindi ko na napigilan na kahit nandito si Jessica at Franchine all I can see is the girl in front of me. Hinalikan ko na si Avara, ilang oras lang ang lumipas pero parang isang buwan ko na siyang hindi nahahalikan.

I gently lifted her up, dahil sa nanghihina ito dahil sa nangyari. Kinarga ko siya na pang bridal style nakita kong lumalim na ang paghinga nito at nakatulog na.

"Jessica and Franchine, please take care of everything in here okay." Sabi ko naman sa kanila and they nodded.

Jessica and Franchine looked at me like they're questioning what I did.

"Do it for the plan." I whispered and they smirked.

"You did good, who cares about Jake. Anything to ruin this bitch." Franchine said, and I nodded and immediately went to our car leaving the two of them there with Jake and Viana my ex.

That bitch is really crazy!

I opened the car at doon ko inihiga si Avara. She was naked below those blankets so I need to get he something to wear like a dress.

Hmmm or maybe not. I'll get her dressed when we get home.

"Monday...please don't think about me too much. I'm okay." Sabi naman nito na hindi ko inaasahan.

"May ginawa ba sayo si Jake?" Tanong ko rito, I caressed her face and she just smiled at me.

"No, because you were just on time. Natakot silang dalawa." Sabi naman nito na natatawa.

"That's good because your body belongs to me." I said to her seductively and also winked at her.

"That's also good because I don't want anyone to touch me." She said and I just can't help it, I close the gap between us and go in for a kiss.

A kiss that drives me so fucking crazy.

Chapter 10 Just Ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Haraya By -

Romance

421K 15.1K 29
Dating Pamagat: Beautiful Deception Sa Apat na taong pag aaral niya sa kolehiyo, hindi naging komplikado ang buhay ni Emryse. Hindi siya pansinin kay...
27.4K 2K 35
The celebrated wunderkind, Kyle Obregon, waited a long time to finally make the lesbian movie she wanted. When the opportunity happened, she didn't e...
1.2M 54.1K 69
(COMPLETED) After enrolling on her new school, Rue thought that her life would be peaceful unlike with her old school. She loves figthing back then b...
52.8M 2.2M 172
Ever since Sari's sister married the seemingly perfect man, she had dreamt of her own happily ever after. Gusto niya rin ng gwapo, mayaman, at gwapo...