Curiosity | Sans x Reader

By ChLuKa

[This was my first ever story and I hate it. Read at your own risk.] "Legends say, those who climb The Mounta... More

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

03

1.2K 72 18
By ChLuKa

*UNEDITED*

Chapter two: A new home

Exiting the previous room where the monster candy was, you saw a pile of leaves, without realising it you found yourself playing in the leaves like a little kid.

You chuckled as you stopped playing in the leaves, your feet started to drag you towards the exit of the room you were currently in. Before you could exit the room there was a familiar tug at your chest.

Whimsun approaches meekly.

Check Console
Terrorise.

You pressed check.

5 ATK DEF 0
This monster is too sensitive to fight.

You were then surrounded by whimsun's attack, tiny moth like insects circling around your soul.
You wouldn't get hit if you didn't move.

~

"If its too sensitive to fight then maybe I can console?"

Halfway into your first word Whimsun bursts into tears and runs away.

YOU WON!
You got 0 xp and 1 gold!

-Battle end-

"Well that was interesting.." You ran your fingers through your hair and exited the room.

In the next area there was a small section of the ground that looked cracked, there was no way around.
You sighed as you stepped onto the cracked path, resulting in you falling through the ground.

You got up from the ground, it wasn't a big fall so you had no injuries, if you did they would be minor. You looked around observing your surroundings, there was a door on the other side to where you had fallen, you got up and walked towards the door.

~

You found yourself back to where you were before, at the cracked ground, but this time you were on the other side.
You hummed in interest.

You entered the next room, there was a sign on the wall, a grey rock with a square of metal? In front of it and in the distance you saw something shiny and pointy.
'More spikes.' You huffed.

You couldn't get far because your phone began to ring.

"For no reason in particular, which would you prefer, cinnamon or butterscotch?"

"Cinnamon/butterscotch please." You answered.

"Oh I see, thank you very much."

-call end-

You took another step but your phone began to ring again.

"You do not DISLIKE cinnamon/butterscotch, do you?"
"I know what your preference is but, would you turn your nose up if you found it on your plate?"

"No I don't dislike cinnamon/butterscotch, why do you ask?" You questioned.

"Oh no reason, thank you for being patient by the way."

-call end-

You put the phone back in your pocket and walked over to the sign which was hanging on the wall, it read.

'Three out of the four grey rocks recommend you push them.'

You walked over to the rock and pushed it, it wasn't hard but it wasn't easy to push. The spikes that were in front of the rock had disappeared, you were now able to explore the next room.

~

You investigated the next room as you walked along the path, you stopped when you saw a large area, the floor looked cracked, it didn't look safe.

You shrugged, proceeding to continue, as soon as you put one foot on the cracked floor you fell through it.
You gasped as you landed on the ground, you weren't sore or hurt, it was only a small fall after all.

You observed your surroundings, there were leaves everywhere, forming some kind of pattern. then it clicked, the pattern that the leaves were in was the clue to get passed the 'cracked floor' puzzle. you exited the place that you had fell into, using the door. You were now back at the 'cracked floor' puzzle.

~

It took you a few more tries to complete the puzzle and get to the other side, the next room that you had entered had three rocks and a small bridge with spikes on top of it.

you exhaled and walked towards the rock closest to the wall and pushed it. "two down, two to go." you spoke. you walked over to the next rock and pushed it, "Three down one to go." you said as you skipped over to the last rock you went to push it but it spoke to you.

"Whoa there pardner, who said that you could push me around?"

"Hmm so your askin me to move over?"

"Yeah.. can you please move over?"

"Okay, just for you pumpkin." the rock said as it moved upwards, not in the direction that it was supposed to move.

"Hmm, that was the wrong direction?"
"
Okay, I think I got it.."

The rock then moved the right way, there was a sudden click, then the spikes were gone.
You thanked the rock, your feet taking you to the small bridge with the now disabled spikes.

Your foot was about to touch the bridge until the spikes came back up. You instantly retracted your foot, turned around and glared at the rock. The rock had moved itself, inviting the spikes to say 'hello' to your feet.

"Hmm? You want me to STAY there?"
You didn't seize your glare.

"You're giving me a real workout." The rock said as it moved back into the correct place.

You sighed, turned back around and wearily walked over the bridge.

~

The next room you had arrived in was pretty simple, it had a small mouse hole in the wall, and a table with cheese on it. You walked over to the cheese, it was stuck to the table.

Wondering if the mouse leave its hole to get the cheese?

You are filled with curiosity.

~

In the next room there was a ghost laying on a pile of leaves, blocking path.
You started walking towards the ghost.

'zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz (are they gone yet?) Zzzzzzzzz zzzzz.' The ghost was pretending to sleep.

You reached your hand out to touch the ghost, as soon as you touched it ever so slightly there was pull at your chest.

Here comes Napstablook.

Check Flirt

Threat Cheer

You placed your palm onto the check button.

'Napstablook - ATK 10 DEF 10'

'This monster doesn't seem to have a sense of humor...'

"Oh I'm REAL funny." Napstablook protests.

You had used your turn, it was now Napstablook's, Some tears started to fall from Napstablook's eyes, the tears rushing down towards your soul, you tried to dodge the 'tears' but some of them managed to land a hit on you, taking your HP down to 16/20.

It was once again your turn.

~ A/n if you didn't know the little ~ is a time skip.

You were breathing heavily, blood soaked through your s\f\c (second favourite colour) shirt. When you fought Napstablook your HP had been lowered down to 10/20. You needed to heal, you needed to find Toriel.

You walked to the right entering a small room with two spider webs and a sign, one spider web was bigger than the other. You walked over to the sign and read it.

'Spider bake sale!'

'All proceeds go to real spiders.'

~

You left the room unsatisfied, you didn't have enough gold to buy a single spider donut. You huffed in annoyance as you walked into the next room.

~ (wow so many time skips, i'm lazy asf xD)

You were about to exit the room that had three frogs inside of it, until you got a call.

"I just realised that it has been a while since i have cleaned up"
 "I was not expecting to have company so soon."
 "There are probably a lot of things lying about here and there."
"you can pick them up, but do not carry more than you need."

"Someday you might see something you really like." "You will want to leave room in your pockets for that."

-Call end-

~ (Holy shiz another time skip! it's currently 1:30am thats my excuse xD)

You were hurt and bloody you currently had a HP of 1/20 you were about to die, you needed to find Toriel. Right now you were in a room with a tree, it had no leaves, the leaves had fallen to the ground.

"Oh dear, that took longer than I thought it would."

That voice, it belonged to Toriel.

You took a step forwards until you heard the the phone ring. You went to answer it but Toriel had stepped out from behind the tree. She looked surprised to see you there, after all you did say that you would stay put and wait for her.

"How did you get here my child, are you hurt?" Toriel an over to you. You were indeed hurt, especially with 1 HP left, with the last of your strength you nodded weakly.

"There, there, I will heal you." Toriel reassured as she put her palm on your head, healing you. Your s\f\c blood stained shirt and your ripped f/c leggings slowly returned to their original state, along with your wounds vanishing.

"I should not have left you alone for so long." Toriel said as she took her hand off your head. "It was irresponsible of me to try and surprise you like this."

"Errr.." "Well, I suppose I cannot hide it any longer." "Come, small one!" Toriel leaded you towards a cute, tidy house, as soon as you follow Toriel into the house, she spoke to you, "Do you smell that?"

"Surprise!" "It is a butterscotch-cinnamon pie!" Your eyes lit up, man you were hungry the scent of the butterscotch-cinnamon pie was driving your nose insane.

"I thought we might celebrate your arrival" "I want you to have a nice time living here." "So I will hold off on snail pie for tonight."

"Here, I have another surprise for you." You followed Toriel to a door.

"This is it..." Toriel gently took your hand and lead you to the door which you were now standing in front of.

"A room of your own, I hope you like it!" Toriel put her hand on your head and gently pet it.

"Is something burning.... Um, make yourself at home!" Toriel sped off leaving you alone, you decided to enter the room that she had kindly given you. It was a nice room, you were too tired to explore so you got on the bed, lied down and slowly drifted to sleep.

~

You woke up to a delicious smell filling the room, you got out of bed nearly stepping on a plate in the process. You picked the plate up, It had a slice of butterscotch-cinnamon pie on it. You picked the slice of pie up and wolfed it down, all that was left was an empty plate.

You walked out of the room and decided to explore the rest of the house.

~

You were now in the same room as Toriel, she was sitting on a chair reading a book, it doesn't look like she has seen you yet. You sneakily walked passed Toriel and entered another room. It was a kitchen. On the bench you saw the butterscotch-cinnamon pie, you licked your lips, got some plastic wrap and a knife.

you cut a fairly large slice of pie, wrapped it up in plastic wrap and put it in a small backpack that you had found.

~

You were about to talk to Toriel, you wanted to ask her how you could get home, to the surface.

"Toriel." you mumbled, she looked at you. "Yes my child?" you took a deep breath, "When can i go home?" Toriel's eyes saddened. "What? This IS your home now..." "um.. would you like to hear about this book i'm reading?" "It is called, 72 uses for snails."

You wanted to know what the book was about, well other than 72 uses for snails, but you really wanted to go home.

"No thank you Toriel, i want to go home."

"... . I have to do something, stay here."

~

You had just finished fighting Toriel, you once again had 1 HP left, when you had gotten to 1 HP when you were fighting Toriel, her attacks didn't hit you.

"She was trying to protect me, she never wanted to hurt me.." you mumbled. But it was too late, Toriel was gone, she told you not to come back. you took a big breath and opened the doors, continuing to adventure through the rest of the underground.

~

You ran into Flowey.

"Clever veryyyyyyyy clever." "You think you're so smart, don't you?" "In this world its kill or be killed."

"So you were able to play by your own rules." "You spared the life of a single person."

~ (Time skip to cut off flowey's speech because i don't care xD)

You walked past the small grass patch that Flowey had just abandoned and walked through the door.

Your journey had only just begun..

A/n this took so damn long to type..... I should sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.9K 29
You are 15 and on your own. Your parents died a couple years ago in a plane crash and you've lived on the run ever since. Not knowing where to go fro...
264K 7.7K 19
You were always a curious child. One day, your curiosity took you too far. You lived not to far from a mountain, MT. Ebott, and always wanted to see...
5.5K 179 11
DISCONTINUED (for now, at least) • • • You and your younger sister, Frisk, fell into a hole atop Mt. Ebott. You didn't realize the journey you just b...
33.4K 1.2K 40
When a human fell into the UNDERGROUND, a journey begins... Explore the five terrains, encounter monsters and this fills you with DETERMINATION. (A/N...