By Chance~Nash Grier

By babyboo_vannah

16 year old Y/n Y/l/n has to move to North Carolina due to her mom's job promotion. The Y/l/n's move in next... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

Introduction

200 4 0
By babyboo_vannah

Y/n Y/l/n is a 16 year old girl who moves to North Carolina from Y/c (your city) with her family. The Y/l/n's move next door to the one and only Grier family. Y/n has a younger sister named Jordyn and a younger brother Jacob who are 4 year old twins. Y/n is very smart and she speaks her mind.
^^^^Key^^^^^
Italics: thoughts
Y/c/n: your crush name
Y/n: your name
Y/l/n: your last name
If there's any more I'll let you know....

A/n: If you feel like you don't like it or you are negative feel free to just stop reading. Anyways, my new years resolution is to finish a book so hopefully I can complete that goal. I spent a lot of time and effort into this book which I really love so I hope you enjoy.

Started: May or June 2017 (if you can't already tell, I'm not very organized)

Finished: ____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...
133K 3.9K 34
Ava Jacobson is searching for a job,but its kinda hard with her grades. She decided to take a chance and sign up for a major babysitting job, for Sk...
203K 2.3K 46
Hi my name is Abby Grier yes you heard correctly I am the little sister of Nash and Will Grier, older sister to Skylynn and twin sister to Hayes Grie...
1.1M 21.5K 37
Anna is a common 17 year old A+ student. Her parents work all day and this summer they'll be out for work at Europe with the Grier's, work partners a...