Spirited Away 2: Run Away...

By sartify86

I do NOT OWN Spirited Away. The rights go to Hayao Miyazaki. Chihiro has been in the human world for six yea... More

River {Edited}
'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}
What Lord Mist Wants{Editited}
Yabaki- The Earth Kepper{Edited}
Survive{Editied}
Puppet{Editied}
Emotions {Editited}
The spirit of Lies and Promises{Editited}
hologram{Editited}
Hide and seek{Editited}
Life story{Editited}
Back to the start{Editied}
Wait{Editied}
Stab{Editited}
Shoulder to cry on{Editited}
Door{Editited}
Lightning strikes {Edited}
Is he Soft? {Edited}
Rescue{Edited}
Some people cannot be trusted{Edited}
Frozen River{Edited}
Welcome{Edited}
What Is Happening{Edited}
Effort{Edited}
My Knight{Edited}
Banishment{Edited}
Stars{Edited}
Gateway To A New World{Edited}
The Room {Editied}
Unicorn Family! {Editied}
Failure {Editied}
Tower
Stay back
The Vist.
"Don't Hate Me For My Actions"

Fun {Editied}

597 17 14
By sartify86

Bathhouse
Haku and Chihiro land softly in the middle of the bridge. Casing the wood to squeak. Once again Lin was waiting for them. Haku changes into his human form when they were flying, as his Dragon needed a break. Lin came running towards them in panic.

"Haku!" She breathes when she caught her breath. "Yubaba knows Chihiro is here!"

Haku was high on alert. Chihiro just looks at Lin questioning. "Oh no," Haku whispered but they could hear him. Suddenly the Frogman and the No-Face spirit came through the gate of the bathhouse. Causing Haku to push Chihiro behind him.

They both bows. "Master Haku Yubaba wants to see Sen, and you." The fog announces. Haku glares at him. Why him? Haku thought.

"No," Lin spoke, the Frog glares at her ten clicks his fingers causing a bubble to form around Lin so they couldn't hear her.

"Haku..." Chihiro whispers, she clung to Haku's work clothes sleeve.

"Fine, we'll see her," Haku says grits his teeth.

Haku starts walking toward the entrance of the bathhouse all Chihiro could do was follow him.

Time skip, The lift
"Chihiro," Haku says breaking the silence. Chihiro looked at him. "Stay behind me, when we go inside the room to see Yubaba ." He explains as he stares at the wood. He turns and looks at Chihiro. "Don't listen to what she says."

"I won't." Chihiro vowels.

The lift door opens and they both walked out to Yabbas door. The doorknob opens his eyes and laughs when he saw Haku and Chihiro. Haku glares at the doorknob and opens the door allowing them to enter into Yubaba office. Still, the same Chihiro thought.

The three greens head bounces over to them a bounce around them while Chihiro was clinging onto Haku's sleeve. The old witch was writing something on paper and it landed on the board.

The Witch- Yubaba. Suddenly trapped Chihiro in a barrier.

"Haku!" Chihiro screams as she rushes to grab his arm but a force was knocking her back causing her to have bruises on her hand.

"Chihiro," Haku says walking one step but realized he couldn't stop the blue force field as if a Spirit like him we tee to touch it they're power would go. " Yubaba ." He growls. "Free Chihiro now!" He commands.

Yubaba chuckles. "Wonderful, now I have both of your attention." The two looks at witch as they stood there. "Sen I want you to work in the Bathhouse." Chihiro's eyes grew to widen in fear.

"She can't though! She'll disappear!" Haku explains.

"MOTHER!" A voice screams causing them to shut up. Chihiro looks where Bôh's bedroom is, it came from there. A young teenager appeared in the arc way of Bôh's door. Blue hair and glasses wearing a food top. The young man's eyes widen in realization. "Haku?" The young teenager questions.

"Hey, Bôh." Haku greets him.

Chihiro gasp putting a hand to her mouth. "Oh my god, Bôh is that you?" Chihiro asked.

Bôh laughs and smiles. "Nice to see you too Sen. You've grown." He comments.

Chihiro nods and also smiles. "You've grown up to Bôh."

Bôh noticed the barrier around his old friend and eyed it. "MOTHER!" He screams.

"Yes, munchkin?" Yubaba answers.

"Why is Sen in the barrier?" Bôh asks his mother.

Haku smirks. "She needs to listen, sweetie." Yubaba answers.

"Mother! Release Sen now!" Bôh yells at his mother.

"Okay, okay." The Witch says and snaps her fingers getting the blue force field to come down. Chihiro instantly went to Haku's side. Afraid of what Yubaba would do to her.

"Sweetie, go back to your room. Sen, Haku and I have some matters to discuss."

"Okay," Bôh says with a sigh and walked back to his room.

"Now that he's gone," Yubaba mumbles underneath her breath. The Witch mumbles something causing the green heads to transform into a tree, that was alive.

The branches extended to capture Haku and wrap the branches went all around him. Casing no escapes as it kept on tightening.

Chihiro span round to see Haku in the state.

"Haku!" She shouts. Chihiro ran up to him and pulls the branches but they won't bunch. Chihiro span round to find Yubaba standing behind her. Chihiro trembles in fear.

"Chihiro," Haku whispers, only to calm him down.

"Sen. Would you want an opportunity to become my assistant?" Yubaba asks her. Haku's eyes widen in fear of Chihiro saying yes.

"Chihiro don't do it! You'll never find your way back again!" Haku warns her.

"If you don't say yes that this would happen:" The branches tightens causing Haku to grunt in pain. Chihiro gasp.

"Release him at once Yubaba !" Chihiro commands.

The witch laughs. "Oh Hun, I will once you say yes. To become my Apprentice."

"Don't. Oh god please don't." Haku mumbles.

"Fine I'll-" Chihiro starts. The window opens showing Kia and Sumi.

"Seems we made it just in time hey Sumi," Kia says with a smile.

"Sure have."

"You fools, go back to the river I'll be there soon." Haku snaps.

"No way in hell, Chihiro what's going on here? As our master doesn't want us here." Sumi explains.

" Yubaba wants me to become her apprentice. She's using Haku to try and get me to say yes." Chihiro explains the situation they were in.

" Yubaba, I'll take Chihiro's spot of becomes your apprentice," Kia suggests.

"Kia," Haku growls at her.

"Kia what are you doing?!" Sumi growls at her.

"Saving Haku's love," Kia answers, causing Haku to blush deep red as well as Chihiro.

"I see...." The witch whispers. "Haku, take back your job," Yubaba commands and smirks. "Or," Yubaba transformed into her bird and picks up Chihiro by her feet flying her outside. "I'll drop her."

"Haku!" Chihiro screams as she was losing her grip.

"Fine, I'll take it back!" Haku shouts. His eyes widen in reality realizing what he had just said.

"Good." The branches release Haku and Yubaba looped Chihiro inside. Causing Chihiro to tumble on the floor landing about a foot away from Haku. She tried to get up but was failing.

Haku ran up to her helping her up.

"You idiot Haku." Chihiro whispers.

"Kia, Sumi, go back to the river I'll be fine," Haku says resurging his friends.

Sumi nods and went back to the river. Kia stays and smirks. "Stupid Haku." And turns to leave.

"Bèibù!" (Back) Yubaba shouts putting her hand out towards Chihiro causing a force for her to be pushed outside in the corridor.

Chihiro bashes on the door trying to open it, but it was locked.

I don't want to see Haku in the state I saw him in the first time we met. Chihiro thought.

Suddenly a blast of thunder sounded like it was coming inside the room. Haku Chihiro thought in worry.

"Haku!" She yells trying to open the door. A slam came from the other side of the door. "Haku...?"

"Chihiro, no matter what happens I'll always be there for you." Haku vowels out loud enough that Chihiro could hear him.

"Haku What's happening?" Chihiro said in worry.

" Yubaba! You will not lay a finger on Chihiro when you control me!" Haku shouts.

The door suddenly opens. Haku was by the wall near the door beaten and bruised. Yubaba was standing in front of the desk.

"See this Sen? This will happen to Haku every time you say no." Yabba threatens her. Haku stood painfully up. He limps his way over to Chihiro.

"Haku..." Chihiro whispers.

"I'm fine don't worry your self Chihiro," Haku says with forces a smile.

"You're fine are you?" Yabba sent a death glare to Haku, causing a bang 💥 on his foot. Causing Haku to fall to the floor but he forcefully stood up.

Haku finally made it to Chihiro, with a sprained ankle.

"Don't say yes Chihiro, I don't care if she has to hurt me for you to say yes. Don't worry about me." Haku went up to Chihiro and hugs her while saying: "I'm stronger than her."

Chihiro nods. "I know you are Haku. I've always had faith in you." The pair pulls away.

"If that is it Yubaba we're leaving," Haku said in a powerful voice. As he grabs Chihiros hand.

"Wait a minute, I will have Chihiro and you one way or another." Yabba growls.

(Time skip, Outside of the woman's room)

"This hasn't changed." Chihiro starts as she stares out into the sea as it recently rained. Chihiro was dangling her legs over the fence, Haku was standing up leaning over the fence.

Haku smiles as the wind goes through his hair. "No, it hasn't."

Chihiro smirks, "Haku when was the last time you had fun?" She asks him.

"Ages ago." He replies looking out to the sea.

Chihiro sprints up, grabbing his sleeve.

"Chihiro," Haku says annoyed.

"Come on! Let's go!" Chihiro shouts like a child.

"Where?"

Chihiro points to the sea. "Over there come on!"

"Fine."

Haku grabs Chihiro's hand and jumps down causing them to fly down to the dock. They land peacefully. Chihiro took off her shoes and rolled up her trousers to her knee.

"Come on Haku!" She screams at him a bit overexcited.

"Fine." Haku copies her movements and stood next to her. Chihiro giggles and pulls him to the shallow water.

Suddenly Chihiro starts splashing Haku. Haku fakes a gasp and did it back to her. Soon it went to a water fight splash.

Chihiro laughs at each splash he throws at her. As did Haku.

"You laughed." Chihiro stood to smile. Haku froze. "I like it." Haku smiles.

I haven't laughed in a long time. Haku thought.

"Want to see Kamaji?" Haku asks.

"Yes, a bit later though," Chihiro answers with a smile.

The two climbs out of the water and flew back up to the woman's balcony. When they got back Lin was there with a tray of food. It was soup.

"Hey, guys," Lin says with a smile. "I bought you lunch," Lin announces.

"Thanks, Lin." Haku and Chihiro say.

They grab the soup of the tray and began to eat it.

"Haku do you love Chihiro?" Lin asked the two chocks on their soup 🍜.

"I-I..." Haku starts.

"How could you say that Lin?!" Chihiro screams at her as tears of embarrassment flew down her cheeks. Chihiro couldn't stand there any longer she ran out of woman's room downstairs ignoring all of the stares, and out of the bathhouse.

(Hakus 3rd person POV)

"What the heck Lin?!" Haku also screams at her.

Lin smirks and pushes Haku beside the wall. "What you doing?" Haku asks as he was about to go but Lin pushes him back. "Lin stop." Haku tries to command her.

" Yubaba I got him," Lin announces. Lin suddenly changed to the Frog 🐸.

"What the..."

"Congrats. Chain him." Yubaba appears. The Frog stamps causing Haku's hand to go round his back and chains them.

"What is the meaning of this Yubaba!" Haku growls.

The Witch didn't say anything an invisible force made Haku vanish and transports him to the dungeon of the bathhouse. The lights were one so he could see. The other side of the room was Lin. She had her eyes closed and breathing heavily.

"Lin?" Haku spoke. As his arms dangle above him.

Lin flutters her eyes back open. "Oh, hey dragon 🐉 boy," Lin says tiredly.

"What happened?" Haku asks.

"I disobeyed Yubaba's orders round about 2weeks ago. I was sent here for punishment." Lin explains.

"Do you know about Chihiro coming back?" Haku asks. Lin's head snapped her head up in joy.

"She's here? When can I see her? What is she like? What's different?" Lin blurts out questions.

"Lin slow down. Yes, she's here, she's finally here. Her hair is the most beautiful brown shade there is, her eyes have gotten brighter. Chihiro isn't a child anymore she's grown up into a beautiful woman." Haku explains. Lin giggles.

"Sounds like your in love Haku," Lin says.

"Lin you know it's forbidden to love a human. And even if I did love her that is, she wouldn't be able to survive here, in the spirit world." Haku explains.

"Haku..." Lin says.

The stones were cold as Haku's body were against it.

"I'm so sorry, Chihiro," Haku whispers. Unwilling a tear went down his cheek. Just a single tear.

"Huh, Haku are you alright?" Lin asks.

The Wind suddenly appears around them like a tornado. It was coming from Haku.

"Why won't it break?!" Haku shouts in frustration.

"The chain blocks magic," Lin explains.

"Dammit!" Haku growls hitting his head on the wall. In frustration.

Authors notes:
Hey, guys, I hope your enjoying this fan fic PM if you have any questions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1.9K 20
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗ in which y/n loves haku, more than in a friendly way and they have a great relationship, but when a certain human e...
75 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...
45.3K 1.3K 19
Haku finally finds a way to get to the human world to be with his love Chihiro, but when he gets there he realizes that there's problems he'll have t...
191K 5.8K 41
*Trigger Warning: This book mentions various mental disorders. Please do not continue reading if you are uncomfortable at these certain topics.* "Tak...