Vows from the heart

By orange_marigold

Best rank: #3 in general fiction. (on June 28th 2017) Till now it was only her parents who use to take an... More

Copyright
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Bonus Chapter - 1
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 20

7K 325 10
By orange_marigold

Aakash's pov:

After walking for 20 minutes we both saw a park. Priya and I looked at each other and we both decided to walk towards it.

"Aakash, do you think mom and dad would be here?"

"Don't know Priya, but let's try to search at least."

The closer we got, the park seems more deserted. I couldn't see a living creature in there. Priya's grip on my left arm increased, I think she is getting scared so, I tried to assure her.

"Don't go for bad conclusion because it only scares us ,Priya"

She nodded but I could still see the same scared expression on her face. After walking for 5 more minutes we both stopped suddenly trying to digest what we saw. Both of our mouths hung open  and were touching ground.

My mom and dad were sitting on the bench in the park and we're busy feeding ice cream to each other. Priya and I looked each other and obviously decided to disturb them. We stood behind one tree so that we can watch them and I called my father which he picked up after 4 rings muttering something for disturbing him.

"Hello dad"

"Ohh hello son.!!!"

"Dad, as shopping mall was closed because of remodelling we decided to come back home, but the door is locked. Where are you and mom?"

I could see curious expression on my mom's face and my father's face has sad expression, then my father kept my phone on hold and explained the situation to my mom.

"Aakash and Priya came to home"

Then my mom replied
"Oh ok. Let's go to home then" and started to get up but my father dragged her and forced her to sit in her place only. Watching that Priya chuckled but I closed her mouth and said in very low voice to not make sound for which she nodded.

They looked at each other for a moment and my father removed "hold" option and said

"Son, I got an important call from our business client that he was admitted in hospital and we both went to see him."

I tried to sound as disappointed as possible and said
"Which business client? and what happened to him, dad?"

I could see my father scratching his head and my mom laughing at his idea. Then I said

"Hello dad..hello?"

"Yes son I'm on your call only"

"Dad tell us the address of the hospital, we will come and visit him right now"

"What??...oh I mean he is fine now, son"

I could see Priya trying to control her laughter by closing her mouth and my mom doing the same action too. Then I asked my dad

"What happened to him?"

"Umm.. he is... ill..as he met with an accident"

*oh my God, your father's expression was awesome. Couldn't you capture the moment by taking the photo?* my brain asked which I did by putting my phone in silent mode and turning off flash.

*good. I am impressed by your thought of turning off flash light* my brain appreciated me.

"What?? Accident??? Then he need to be in hospital for more days right? ?"

My father scratched his head again and my mom softly brushed his hair and held his hand. Suddenly my father's face lit up and he said

"Hello... hel..hello..hello" my moving phone distantly so that voice won't be clear. I didn't miss the moment and took a photo of it and I could see Priya opening her mouth by seeing my father.

"Signal problem" I said and he immediately disconnected the call and he huffed. Priya and I chuckled and waited for 5 minutes and straightly walked towards them.

My mom saw us first and nudged my father who was busy in feeding the ice cream to her. He didn't look at us but after seeing my mom blushing and covering her face with her hands he turned around looked only to be shocked as he didn't expect us.

"Hello dad, is the business client fine?"

"Oh yeah son, we just returned from the hospital now"

"Aha is it?" I asked.

He nodded and tried to maintain a combination of sad and blank face which I could have believed if I haven't witnessed his acting skills in live. I tried to suppress the smile but couldn't then Priya & I bursted into laughter. My mom also joined us.

Initially we tried to stop to laugh, but looking at each others face we just couldn't so, it continued for a good 30 minutes I guess. Then Priya said

"This is more interesting than shopping"

Both of my parents blushed and looked at each other.

"Umm well.."

"Yeah tell me dad"

"Common... my wife is also stressed because of today's event's so I decided to take her to some calm place"

My mother smacked my father's arm and said
"Hey I wasn't."

She looked at me and said
"It's actually your father's idea Aakash"

Initially my father disagreed but after seeing my mom's challenging expression he finally nodded as 'yes'

"So?" I asked sitting on other end of bench and Priya joined me.

"So?.. What?" My father answered back.

I didn't reply anything then he said

"I just want to spend some time with my wife alone, so I took her here"

"What about Riya?" Priya asked mom.

"Riya is with her friends" mom answered.

"And what did you guys tell her?"

"Well we asked her to go movie along with her friends"

"So what are you going to tell her now?"

"We will continue same reason as she doesn't know  this" my father replied looking around and shrugging his shoulder.

"Oh really then go ahead and speak to her now" I said and gave my mobile, he took with a big question mark on his face and kept it on speaker

"DADDY, DADDY ARE YOU THERE ON CALL?"

Oh my God... my father's expression was priceless then but he composed himself and said

"Yeah Riya, can you hear my voice?"

"Of course dad and I obviously thought something was wrong when you told to go to a movie with friends but I never expected this"

Everyone laughed listening to her.

"Well Umm we are at home only Riya and wait it's getting late why are you not home yet?"

My mom looked at my father sternly for which he scrached his head and replied

"Umm Riya"

"DON'T lie me dad I heard your conversation from the moment you all started laughing like crazy people. I thought of disconnecting the call but then heard your voice."

"Umm ...Well.."

"Daddy I missed the chance of recording the scene"

I took the phone and replied
"Oh don't worry my dear sister I took photos too and will share them in our family group"

Both of them looked shocked and said
"What now?" After disconnecting the call.

"You guys carry on. Priya and I will eat ice cream sitting on some other bench"

My father whined and said
"You could have did it earlier only right?" And then I heard him muttering "without telling Riya".

We all laughed and Priya & I left to get an ice cream, then she said

"Wow Aakash when did you manage to call her?? I never thought you are talented in doing things like these"

"You, my wife need to know lots of talents your husband posses, but there is still time for it"

I said winking at her. Then we both had ice cream sitting next each on a bench enjoying the sunset and looking at the happy face of my wife which shined in bright gold colour when ever she lifted her face to look sunset.

I turned her face towards me holding her chin and kissed her forehead and then we heard a click sound.

"Common dad.. stop it now..."

"How did you guess so perfectly without even turning around?" He asked

"Well I guess you have forgot but let me remind you this place was completely vacant except 4 of us."

--------------------------------------------------
Author's note:

Hi everyone. How is today's chapter? Please comment your views in comment section below.

Did anyone expected that Aakash parents would be feeding each other ice cream ??😀😁

I have a good news to share with you guys. "Vows from the heart" book has reached #62 position in general fiction category. I thank everyone for the awesome support you gave😊😊

When I started writing the title of this chapter I remembered the conversation I had with my best friend. Initially I said my friend that, I thought of completing this book within 20 chapters but story is just started so it may take a month or couple of months for this book to be completed.

Please vote and share the story if you like it.

By
orange_marigold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 9.7K 49
[Added to Historical/General Fiction reading list of @ProjectWomanUp] #ProjectWomanUp She didn't know martial arts yet she was strong. She broke fro...
388K 3.5K 15
Highest rank : #1 in arranged marriage #5 in flashback Note: weekly updates. Waves Of My Destiny Let's meet Karthik and Arvi. Arvi Singh - She i...
9K 298 32
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...
798K 51.3K 68
Three brothers Three brides Three stories All interconnected to each other Every couple has a problem and a story to support it. Let's find out will...