𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 | 𝐉𝐉𝐊

Por CHOGIOUT

in which, jeon jungkook makes the life of choi mira a living hell. but when she gets the courage to snap back... Mais

Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
Epilogue

014

43.9K 1K 2.8K
Por CHOGIOUT

Mira POV

I couldn't sleep last night because of what jungkook did again.

Ugh! Why is it always Jungkook ! I want it to be Mingyu! That's who I'm going to prom with...

I feel like I'm being unfair to Mingyu because I have halfhearted feelings about going with him...

Ugh! I feel so guilty!

And that Jungkook ! He was kissing Hanbi! Of all people! I have take him off my mind.

But the thing is, if you don't mean to think about someone and you automatically do, how do you stop?

Now I am with Exo and BTS, we're exploring our third floor to see if there is any 'Hanako-San' in one of the rooms on the third floor.

"Baekhyun are you sure that thing really exists?" I ask as the others nod in agreement.

"Well yeah...kinda," he says as I look at him suspiciously.

"What the story behind the Hanako-San anyway?" Kai asks.

"Well In Japa-"

"Japan? We are in Korea, what do you think this will work here you dumbass!" Kris shouts as everyone also made few points related to Kris'.

"Yeah yeah, just listen. So this girl used to be a student at whatever school she was at. The stories of how Hanako-San died are different. Some people says she was a victim of ongoing bullying (called 'ijime' in Japan) by her classmates. One day the bullying got particularly bad and she ran into the third stall of the bathroom to try and get away. The other kids came and banged on the door to try to force her to come out, but she had locked the door and they eventually left. Later that evening some school staff members found Hanako-San dead in that same stall, she just couldn't take it anymore and had committed suicide!"

Everyone gasps out of horror or out of pity.

"So now we will go to the third stall of the girls bathroom on third floor and summon her okay!" Chen says.

"Perverts," Rapmonster mumbles as EXOs oldest joins in.

Soon we reach the third stall of the girls bathroom.

"Okay everyone calm down don't freak out!" Baekhyun says.

"So who's gonna summon her?" Chanyeol asks as Chen points at Baekhyun and as Baekhyun points at Chen.

"You're doing it!"

"No you're!"

I rub my head sighing, I go back a step and bump into someone, I turn and find it is jungkook....

His dark eyes pierce deeply into mine.

Quickly butterflies erupt into my belly and my cheeks slightly tinge pink.

His hand grips my wrist a little too hardly and I wince.

My back is now towards him and I can't see his expression.

I want to see what he's feeling right now.

"Yah Jungkook ! Why are you assaulting Mira!" Suho yells.

Jungkook immediately lets go of my wrist and EXO nastily glares at him.

"Hey guys I'll pass out, you guys do it and don't forget me to tell the story!" I say and get out of there.

On my way back I met Eunhye, we walk to the mall to shop for our dresses, keeping in mind that this was after school.

***

"Why's everyone leaving?" Chen ask.

"Because what your doing is useless!"Jin says as Half of Exo and BTS goes away

"We'll do it with you!" Says Taehyung.

"If we have to," sighs Jimin.

"Okay here we go!"

"Hanako-San are you there?"

No response.

"Hanako-San you there?" Baekhyun asks this time as Tao shivers, Sehun has his poker face on Jimin and Taehyung ate hugging each other.

"Hey get off me you oeff!" Jimin yells at Taehyung.

"I am here!" A faint whisper was hear form the other side it the bathroom stall.

"Kyaaaaaaaa!!" They yell.

"Let's split!" Says Taehyung and they run out of the bathroom.

"Remind me we're never doing this again!" Tao says running.

***

"Mira are you sure you want to go with Mingyu?" Eunhye asks while looking through the racks of dresses.

"Yea, why?" I ask.

"Oh nothing I just saw Jungkook storm out of there when you said yes!" She says.

"Well I don't care, he already has his dance partner, Hanbi!" I say with my head high.

"Mhm," Eunhye hums.

I furrow my brows, "what do you mean?"

"Oh nothing," Eunhye says nonchalantly.

"Tell me!"

"I was just thinking how jealous you sound right now."

J-jealous!

Me?!

N-no way!

"W-what nonsense are you talking about Eunhye! I'm not jealous!"

She sighs, "I heard that Jungkook proposed to Hanbi."

And before I could stop the words, "what?! How can that be! It's a lie I definitely know it's a lie!"

I yelled so loud that everyone in the shop turned to look at me, giving me weird and confused looks.

"S-sorry," I mutter.

I turn back to Eunhye and catch her rolling her eyes.

"See? You can't even control yourself when it comes to the relationship between Hanbi and Jungkook ."

I blush," W-what? I was jut s-surprised. That's all. And it's not true right?"

"Mhm."

"I-I am not jealous!" I argue back.

Eunhye puts her hand on my shoulder and lightly smiles, "oh honey, the way you look at him, it's written all over your face that you feel like kissing him senseless then and there. You're jealous of the relationship Hanbi and junkgook may or may not have. It's crystal clear but you've just got to except it. Just like I did for Jimin."

I out and the I realize what she's said, "Jimin? You like Jimin?"

She beautifully smiles, "he may be cold and cruel sometimes, but he can also be the most adorable person you've ever seen. He's just perfect in my eyes."

A goofy grin spreads on my face, "oh Eunhye!"

Everyone in the room once again gives me those looks telling me to shut up.

"Sorry."

"You know I also know another thing," Eunhye mutters.

"What is it?"

She sighs, "it's nothing really."

"No now you've said something atleast tell me what it is."

"Jungkook likes you."

"What no!" I say shaking my head vigorously.

She rolls her eyes, "trust me on this one. That boy is in love with you."

"N-no. Jungkook doesn't like me. He has Hanbi."

"Maybe there relationship isn't all that you think it is."

It's not?

Than what about the kiss?

But Jungkook k-kissed me as well.

But..he was drunk...right?

Ugh this makes no sense

"Anyways, how's this dress?" Eunhye shows a gorgeous light blue gown, changing the subject.

"Oh my god! You have to get it!"

"And this one for you," she shows me the not prettiest velvet gown I've ever seen in my life.

"N-no Eunheye this gown is beautiful; more than that, I could never wear it.!"

Eunhye tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear gently, "of course it will suit you."

I smile and grip the dress in my hands, am I happy because I got a gorgeous dress, or because the topic of me being jealous is gone?

***

Finally its the day of our prom.

Eunhye was at my house with her makeup suitcase.

"Eunhye who asked you out?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Oh Chen did! I don't want to go with him but Jimin was a lazy ass and would'nt ask me. So now I'm going to use the element of jealousy to snag him," She says.

Now that I think about it, Eunhye is smarter than she looks.

"Wow, that's really clever!"

She smiles proudly but I frown, "but isn't that sort of using Chen?"

She laughs, "oh come on! Chen clearly asked me out as a friend! He knows I'll never love him like that. I think he'd be cool with it."

I nod, so all those times I've seen Chen suddenly become quiet around Eunhye, blush when she comments about his new hair colours, and try to get a glimpse of her when thinks no one is looking, were all nothing?

Worry dims down on me and I really start thinking about it.

Maybe Chen really does like Eunheye.

Maybe even from childhood!

I start recalling all the Valentines Days when we both would give Chen obligatory chocolates and he would cheekily grin that Eunhye's were the best.

And when he would specifically volunteer to be on Eunhye's team for volleyball no matter how terrible he is at the sport.

Eunhye waves a hand infront of my face, "Oy! it's okay alright? You don't need to worry about that."

"And you say I'm dense," I mutter.

"What? Come on let me do your makeup!" Eunhye pushes me down on the stool and starts working on my face.

***

"Hyung how do I look?" Mingyu asks.

"Dino can you fix my bow tie?"

"Jeonghan Hyung could you give me your shoes?"

It's a ruckus at the Seventeen household. All of the members were running around to get ready for tonight's prom dance.

Mingyu on the other hand was to excited but a little nervous.

"Oy! We're not your servants! You keep ordering us around!" Wonwoo exclaims and Hoshi pouts and nods in agreement.

He scratches the back of his head, "sorry, I just want everything to be perfect tonight!"

They all mutter an 'all right' and get back to getting ready.

"Hyung what if Mira doesn't dance with you?" Dino asks earning a slap form S.Coups.

"She will!" He says at a Mingyu with a worrisome expression.

"Yeah, and if she won't with you, then I can always swoop in and dance with her," Seungkwan says jokingly and S.Coups hits him too.

"Hey Hyung, what did you do about that Jungkook?" Joshua asks.

"Oh him? There really was nothing between them."

S.Coups frowns, "are you sure you're not hiding anything from us?"

"No...really they had nothing."

A moment of awkward silence later, S.Coups asks, "are you scared that she loves him?"

Mingyu raises his head, "what?"

"Are you scared that Mira's in love with him."

"N-no! Not at all!"

"Guys! I found the Doritos!"
Vernon exclaims.

"Hey, those are mine!" Seungkwan reaches to grab them but Vernon grabs them away.

"Mine now!"

"Hey give them back!"

"No!"

"Hey you guys I heard there's something going on between Exo's Kai and this random girl,I think her name is Krystal? Something like that yea." Junhui says.

"No one cares!" Jihoon sings.

"I heard they kissed," Jeonghan says seriously.

"Who Kai and the girl?" Asks Jihoon.

He shakes his head, "no idiot! I'm talking about Mira and Jungkook !"

All eyes are now on Jeonghan searching for answers.

"I heard it from Jin. He said it was at jungkook's house after the karaoke thing we had. Apparently junkgook initiated it."

Mingyu bangs his hand on the wall so hardly the impact was felt by the other members, "shit!"

"I-it can't be true right?" S.Coups tries to comfort Mingyu.

"R-right! That Jin! Always creating misunderstandings!" Joshua blurts.

Everyone else tries to comfort him too urging out comforting and assuring things.

"Unless."

Everyone turns to Seungkwan sitting on a chair munching on Doritos, "unless it's true."

***

In the BTS household, while Taehyung was hogging the washroom, Jin was getting ready, Jimin was face timing Kai, Rapmonster was busy booking a car for them, J Hope was doing girl group dances .

While Jungkook was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Yah junkgook, aren't you gonna get ready? Hanbi must have been waiting for you!" Jimin asks teasingly as Jungkook glares at him.

"Too bad Mira's not going with you," J-Hope pouts.

"And we were so sure you liked her," Rapmonster sighs.

"Just shut up!" Jungkook yells, "leave me alone."

"Hey Jungkook, what if Mira really likes Mingyu?" J Hope bravely utters.

"I mean, the kiss everyone saw was initiated by you, it doesn't mean she was willing to kiss you. And she did say yes to Mingyu's 'proposal'."

"Yeah and I might've accident said a thing or two about that kiss to Jeonghan about that...haha..." Jin smiles devilishly.

Everyone turns to Jin to yell at him.

Jungkook sighs, "she won't love him...."

"Because..."

"Because I'm going to steal her back."

***

Ding ding.

Eunhye races down the stairs before I can and swings the door open.

"Ah hi Mingyu. We were expecting you."

"Hi Eunhye. Where's Mira?" I hear him ask.

I actually feel really nervous about going with Mingyu.

My clammy hands get even more sweatier and my heart beat is crazy.

Do I like Mingyu?

I...I don't know.

"I'll call her. MIRA! GET YOR ASS DOWN HERE!"

I hurriedly run down the stairs nearly tripping over my dress.

I get to the front door to see Mingyu dressed handsomely in a black tuxedo.

His eyes pop out pf his sockets as soon as he lays his eyes on me.

"I...uh..um..y-you look beautiful," he stutters.

"Y-you look v-very handsome."

There's a silence between us and we just stare at each other's faces.

Eunhye giggles, "okay, leave already you two lovebirds. I have to wait for my date. Oh yeah if you happen to see Jimin on the way, be sure to mention I'm coming with Chen."

We head to Mingyu's limo and he opens the door for me.

***

As we enter the cafeteria I'm surprised at the glamour.

The cafeteria looks so out of place with all these fancy decorations hanging everywhere.

I see Baekhyun up ahead and I run up to him.

"Hey Baek! How come the cafeteria is so glamorous?

"Hi Mira! Oh it's because of $uho's generous donation."

Mingyu comes behind me and he and Baekhyun do some handshake that somehow every guy knows.

"S'up man."

"How you doing?"

Baekhyun takes a step back and looks at me and Min side by side.

"Must I say you guys look made for each other," he compliments us.

We thank him and Baek leaves.

I take this opportunity to talk to Mingyu about our childhood.

"Yea Min, do you remember all the times when you would steal candy from Kim Hyung's shop."

Mingyu laughed, "oh yeah I remember that!"

"And when you enter to give me a present and snatched Gwangsoo's teddy bear and have it to me!"

We laughed even more.

"And when you-"

I was cut off by Mingyu, "listen...uh Mimi...I know our memories are great and all...but I don't like talking about when I was younger. How do I put it...um...lets just say that I wasn't the most nicest kid on the block."

I remember what he's talking about. Min used to get into fights and steal. He would bully other kids too.

Now that I think about it...he reminds me a lot of jungkook.

Before I can answer Mingyu, Eunhye and Chen come up to us.

It's wierd seeing Eunheye and Chen arm in arm linked together.

"Enjoying your time?" Eunhye asks.

"Yeah it's fun I guess."

"Everyone please get a partner for the traditional slow dance," the guy on the speaker says.

Mingyu grabs me and we slow dance for a while. It's calming and I rest my head on his shoulder.

Min twirls me and my next partner is Chen.

"Looking good Miranator," he goofily says.

We laugh and I get twirled around to find Kai.

"Absolutely beautiful," Kai whispers.

"Flirt!" I say back at him

I smile at him and we uselessly talk.

Another twirl and I land with Seungkwan.

"Ah, I always imagined we'd dance like this."

Chuckling I twirl one last time and my smile is was wiped right off.

Jungkook.

He grabs my waist and pulls me really close. Our faces are millimetres away and I can feel his minty breathe on my cheek.

"You can really dress yourself up Choi Choi," he whispers into my ear causing me to get shivers down my spine.

My face goes red in an instant and Jungkook has a smirk on his face.

"W-where's your date?" I ask avoiding his gaze.

"What date? I didn't bring one," he turns my face so I match his gaze.

I want to get lost in those dark chocolate eyes.

W-what no I don't!

Or do I?

I-I don't...right?

"Hey, at least look at me while we're dancing." He whispers.

I nod shyly, "what do you mean about not bringing anyone? What about Hanbi?"

"Oh her? I don't even know how I got away from that bitch. Guess it was my luck."

What? Jungkook didn't want to go with Hanbi?

"T-Then what about the k-kiss." I manage to ask.

Before Jungkook can answer, the music ends and he pulls me down for a dip.

We're both breathing heavily from dancing and our faces our so close.

I can feel it.

I can feel that Jungkook is going in for a kiss.

He inches closer to my face and I close my eyes.

The talking around us quiets down by itself and I let myself wait for the sweet touch of jungkook gook's lips again.

My heart beat is drumming away and I just wait with so much patience yet so much anticipation.

Why? Why am I letting him this?

Why am okay with this?

"Mira!"

I hear a voice and I snap my eyes open and turn my head away to find Mingyu frowning.

First he looks at jungkook then me.

We're still frozen in the dip position and I forcefully lush jungkook away because he wasn't willing to let go any time sooner.

"Fuck," jungkook swears and turns around to leave as Mingyu glares daggers into his back.

I turn to Mingyu, "I...uh..need to use the bathroom."

I run away into the hall before Mingyu could say anymore.

What was that?

Why am I not guilty that Mingyu saw us?

Why did I let Jungkook almost kiss me again?

And why did feel so right?

"Hey Mira!" Eunhye calls me.

"Quickly hide in here!"she pushes some into a storage closet.

"Wha- Eunhye let me out!"

I reach for the doorknob but it swings open.

"Seungkwan! What are you doing?"

Seungkwan pushes Jungkook into the closet as well.

"Just hang on here for a while Hyung," he smiles cheekily.

The door slams shut and I hear Eunhye tell enthusiastically, "the plan worked!"

Jungkook tries to open the door gain but it's no use. It's locked from the outside.

"Shit!" He yells.

It goes quiet between us two and it's way too awkward.

Lucky, everyone's probably outside drinking and having fun.

That's right drinking. That day when I got drunk d-did I do anything stupid.

The memories come flooding back and I remember what happened.

"Yea Min, I can't keep the promise. Because I'm in love with someone."

"Who?"

"That stupid bastard son of a bitch Jungkook's who!"

My face goes red and I realize what had happened.

I unconsciously confessed to Jungkook.

Ugh! Not good time to remember such things!

Wait! Does Jungkook remember kissing me?

Well he was pretty drunk so maybe not.

B-but...what if...

"H-hey Jungkook. Do you always remember things when you're drunk?"

"Huh? Yeah I always do. Why'd you ask that, it was random."

"N-no reason," I say tiring away so he can't see my beet red face.

Jungkook's lips curl upward into a smirk.

He takes steps further and my heart is hammering away.

He twirls me around to face him. And we're once again inches apart.

"What's wrong Mira? Did you remember something? Or did you think I remembered something?"

He steps further and I step back hitting a cupboard.

"Tell me Miss Mira what is it. Why are you so red?"

"N-nothi.." My voice can't even come out.

His smirk grows wider and Jungkook inches closer to my face.

"J-Jungkook stop it," I try weakly pushing him away.

"Stop what huh?" He says with his eyes lazily open.

Jungkook places his arms on my hips and a fire is ignited with his single touch.

"Did you remember something like this..." He whispers into my ear.

He is so close to my lips I can feel it breathe.

I lick my dry lips and so does Jungkook.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go get the drinks okay."

The storage door swings open and Chen is standing outside with his eyes wide open.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't know...sorry...just c-continue okay.."

Jungkook irritatedly sighs and I run out of the storage hearing Jungkook calling after me.

***

I get back to the cafeteria and I see Mingyu there with a frown.

"Hey Min, what's up?"

"Why were you with Jungkook in a closed storage?" He asks.

My face falls.

Oh no!

How does Mingyu know?

When I dot. Answer he sighs and asks, "did you and Jungkook kiss?"

I completely freeze.

"Look Min-"

"I can't believe this!" I hear a shrill voice.

Hanbi is charging towards us.

"Can you believe this! All our efforts gone down the drain!" She says to Mingyu.

"Shhh," he tries to shush her.

"What efforts?" I ask.

"Oh..uh...nothi-"

"He's talking about the plan they made to make sure you and Jungkook don't get together," Jin says out of nowhere.

"What?"

"How does he know?" Hanbi shrieks.

"I didn't know I didn't tell him!" Mingyu bickers back.

"Jin The Great knows everything! Haha!" Jin laughs crazily before running off maniacally.

Ignoring what I just saw, I turn to Mingyu, "you and Hanbi made a plan?! That to you Mingyu made a plan with Hanbi? Oh I've just had it!"

"Mira wai-"

"Save it Mingyu." And I storm out of the cafeteria.

****

Outside in the courtyard I sit on a bench and just replay the events that happened in my head.

Mingyu and up with a plan?! That to with Hanbi, the person who I must say, rather dislike.

I just can't believe it. How can Mingyu, such a nice guy, do something like this?

I feel something cold against my forehead and look up to see Jungkook pressing a can of cola against it.

He hands me one and takes a seat beside me on the bench.

"Thanks," I whisper.

He nods.

I open the can to find the cola spray all over me.

"J-Jungkook!"

He burst out laughing, "ahaha..how could you not see that coming...hahah."

I pout because it's really not funny.

Jungkook opens his can and it sprays all over him.

I start laughing that he got played by his own trick and soon we're both laughing so hard.

The laughing dims down.

"I wish we could be more like this," I blurt out before I could stop it.

The air is suddenly really awkward now and I do to work what to say.

"Hanbi and I kissed," Jungkook says suddenly.

I look down at my feet as Jungkook continues, "but it was forced on me by Hanbi."

Hearing that a big goofy grin spreads across my lips.

"Thanks for cheering me up...Jeon."

Wow it's been so long since I've called Jungkook that.

He smiles and then asks, "so, in the storage, what did you suddenly remember?"

I look away, "n-nothing."

"Was it what I did in my backyard?"

"Wha-..n-no."

Jungkook slides up the bench right beside me, "did you really think I'd forget? A kiss like that? Never."

I turn my head to find that our faces are know really close.

"That was not a kiss!"

"It wasn't?"

"No, in some places that counts as assault!" I argue.

"So what you're saying is that wasn't a kiss?"

"Nope it as not!"

Jungkook smirks even more, "than how about this?"

He grabs my wrist placing it on his shoulder and smashed his lips to mine.

The feeling of Jungkook's lips is so electrifying it sends butterflies immediately to my stomach.

We pull apart and Jungkook smirks again, "I've been dying to do this all day."

I blush even more and Jungkook reclaims my lips.

"Well look at them go at it."

"Again?"

"My boys all grown up."

"Too bad Suga's asleep he missed some great development."

We both turn our heads mad Jungkook glares at BTS watching us behind some shrubs like creeps.

I blush even more.

They watched us for the second time?

I get up and run into the school.

"She ran away again? Was it something we said again?" Rapmonster asks.

He leans against the no parking sign and it breaks in half.

Edited

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.1M 135K 18
"are you serious?" -in which a girl despised going to school because of one name. jeon jungkook.
133K 6.3K 58
Once a popular bully now the victim of his own past bully victim. Min Yoongi a past bully, meets his past victim Jeon Jungkook once transferring to h...
144K 8.1K 28
Taehyung has spent years being bullied by Jungkook, but what happens when one project brings them closer and he finally can find out why. BoyXBoy Bu...
25.4K 678 20
This is a story about a indian girl who went korea for her study and meet her bully jungkook . jk bullies her everytime but she ignored her as alw...