HEX

By claires24

[Highest Rank #1 ➡ 17/09/17] HEX is not some common horror story, it is a way to different than you eve... More

Hex
Author's Note
[1] House
[2] Illusions
[3] Mrs. Jones
[4] The road
[5] There is someone
[6] Normal days
[7] Roses
[8] Getting away
[9] Going Back
[10] Troubles
[11] The darken room
[12] She is dead
[13] Beginning
[14] Disappeared
[15] Shattered pages
[16] Flashing memory
[18] Past & back at hex house
[19] Library prt I
[20]Library part II
[21] The abandoned room
[22] Her
[23] The Truth [Part I]
[24] The Lies [Part II]
[25] The last breath
[26] It's too late
[27] THE END
SEQUEL
My Readers
BOOK 2
"JOURNAL Of ROSE"
Bonus Chapter
JOURNAL OF ROSE {II}
THANK YOU

[17] Black Rose

2.3K 258 20
By claires24

When a person dies,  without completing his wishes and with incomplete and shattered dreamstheir spirit never goes, it comes back to take the revenge.
                                             -HEX

CHAPTER XVII

BLACK ROSE

"Black Rose is going to turn Red"

A sudden force hit us, Cold , strong, evil, negative . I didn't saw that coming but it made me loose my balance on the stairs making me trip down I heard Neena's  cries, and then Avon's voice and then I was been thrown away with a strong force and then everything went black and silent.

As I fluttered my eyes open, I was standing in the darkness, cold wind was caressing my skinned making me wrap my arms tightly around myself, I couldn't see where I was but it didn't felt like a room or any house, I forwarded my hands so I can understand where I was but there was nothing.

When I saw two focuses of light balls were coming from a distance, it felt like I was in magical land, when a car  voice   coming near me ,  made me understand that the two light balls were focuses of the car bulb's.

Then it hit me I was not standing in some random room or anything, I was standing on the road there was no time I could examine the place as the car was coming near me but I couldn't move from my place, my mind was not giving me any command to my dear legs , it was silently watching the show .

The car kept on coming near... near and near making me close my eyes when the sound of brakes been pulling up suddenly made me look at the scene, the car came to stop few inches away from me.

Few inches from my death but more it confused me that how I reached over here, one moment I was standing on stairs and another moment I was on the darken road.

The door of the car got open, men stepped out from the driver's side of the car, I couldn't see his face in the darkness but I could feel he was starring at me with help of the car lights.

I just stood there not knowing what to do further.
When the man spoke in his heavy English accent.

"Who are you girl? ", He asked with taking heavy steps towards me but still I couldn't see his face.

"Alex! She is going to wake", another male voice from the car said.

What was going on? And there was another girl in the car!

"Do you even speak? Or are you deaf?", the dark silhouette kept on questioning me.

What should I do?  Should I talk? Or wait?

But before my voice could come out, another man step out of the car, I could only see two dark silhouettes, now the curiosity was rising to see who were they and who was the girl in the car.

"What is going on and who is this girl?", a strong voice asked.

"She is not speaking", the man answered.

"Then take her with us, Mia will get a good company to stay with her", the another man said laughing at the end.

Mia, the name kept on coming making me a sense that I was going get to know about the house, more about the girl who is related to the notes.

"We can't take her with us, we don't even know who is she, she can cause us trouble", the man named as Alex said.

The other man stood in front of me, in the darkness I could only see his eyes staring at my face , he touched my face tracing his finger down till my neck , I took two steps back.

"At least she can move", Alex said watching me step back.

"She is a child Alex, what trouble she can cause when we have so much to handle, we get another little one to play and enjoy", the man said to Alex and walk towards the car.

"Get her inside", he ordered closing the door entering the car.

You yourself are going to get in or should I help you,  Alex asked.

Oh! I just forget you can't hear he said doing actions as if truly believing that I was deaf.

Before he could further talk I myself walk towards the car, Alex opened the door of front indicating me to enter the car.

As I entered I look back but the partition between the car was not letting me see the view of who was on the other side.

Alex entered the driver seat starting the car, looking at him I could see he was elder then me, wearing  a crisp white shirt , his face was having a long scar starting from his eyes till the chin area .

"Stop gawking at me girl", Alex said once again doing actions with his hand trying to make me explain, how stupid of him he really thinks I can't hear his voice.

I didn't know why I was going with them, at one point I felt making them stop the car and run away but where was I going to go.

The single name 'Mia', which I think is died was making me curious about her life, I was missing my family, I wanted to go back but how was I going to exit this place.

I looked outside of the window, but there was nothing which I could look and understand this place, my eyelids started to felt heavy when a loud muffled scream from back made me jerk up and look at the partition, I look towards Alex but he was driving the car smoothly not even reacting to the scream.

Was it a scream or just my mind was doing it.

"Didn't you heard the scream?", before I can stop the words they came out making Alex's eyes go wide for a second and taking it away back to the road.

"I thought you can't hear", he said.

"I could hear you", I said in low voice.

"What's your name? ", Alex asked me.

"I'm Emma", I answered.

"What were you doing on that road"? he asked making me question myself what to answer.

When a loud scream came from the back this time Alex stopped the car.

Stop the car Alex! Stop the car! , the other mans voice came through the other side of the partition, turning from shouting to a loud pain.

The partition was gone and came in front of me the weirdest scene in front of my eyes.

The man's head was covered in blood and he was breathing fast his eyes opening and closing.

A cold sensation ran across my whole body after seeing the blood but what I didn't saw was the girl whose face was already pale due to loosing a lot of blood her lips had turned blue and icy.

I thought the girl was dead when I slowly forwarded my hands towards her , I don't know why I was doing it but before I could touch the dead body of the girl , her hand came from somewhere and gripped mine tightly her eyes flew open with redness and dead stare look , her grip on my hand kept on getting tight I heard my  bone getting crack causing me cry in pain ,
She kept starring at me until her straight lips curved into horror smile and the words escaped her mouth,

"Black Rose is going to turn Red", her grip loosen for a while when she once again hold it .

When a shot of gun made her fall into the seat , her blood drops slashed on face making close my eyes.

I couldn't see the scene in front of me anymore and I throw up in the car, the content exiting my stomach and making me open the car door and vomiting the trail of pungent smell and liquid.

I couldn't believe what just happened in the car, I had never seen someone getting shot down, I had never seen a gun in my life.
I could feel the blood drops on my face making me rub my face harder to remove them.

I wanted to go back, I don't want to know anything about any girl, the scene keeps on rotating in my head making me drop down on my knees.

¡¡

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter don't forget to tell me how you felt reading it.

*Please Support me as an author*

Book goals:
400 Votes & at least 30 votes for this chapter,

And please feel free to share your opinion about HEX, your honest feedback will really help me improving myself.

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

&

SHARE

©ClaireS27

Don't forget to hit the starbutton before closing this book,

   👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 19.2K 51
Kidnap, torture, kill, repeat. That's how this serial killer rolls. So, what does it take for one boy to escape his horrifying captivity? It takes gu...
12K 1.4K 14
What if every night since the age of 6 you begin to have the same frequent dream where your lying there dead in a puddle of ur own blood. What if you...
Get Out If You Can By walusha

Mystery / Thriller

27.6K 3.6K 64
| shortlisted for the wattpad india awards. eleven times ambassador featured | Five teens. One medieval manor. And, of course, a dead girl. Figuring...
1.4K 180 34
||1st Place BBA17' Winner, Featured by @Ghost|| After a tragic car accident that tore him away from his short life, Colin now resides in the dead wor...