That Wallflower (A One Direct...

By chips-aharry

After three years of being nothing, just a simple, invisible, nobody, the Player of The Fantastic Five takes... More

That Wallflower (Coming May 28, 2013)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Finally, right?)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 not edited. at all. sorry. :/
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's/ Apology Note *not edited so don't read if you're unedite phobic* :D
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (the A/Ns an absolute mess, people)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Ask away
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

305 25 6
By chips-aharry

*not properly edited. Sorry*

Chapter 28

Harry

I couldn’t believe it. After all this time, after I had basically given up, here she was in my arms at peace just as I was. She was slowly falling asleep and in my mind I was losing it. Would it take away some of my masculinity if I admitted how much I was enjoying this cuddling?

Nah.

I smiled down at her. I remembered the closet and couldn’t help but think of all that had happened since that first day when I ditched Dory to harass an innocent girl at her locker. I even remember how genuinely terrified she had seemed at the sight and contact of me.

The days.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled. She frowned and just readjusted her head, so her face was buried in my chest. I guess she was bored by The Teletubbies.

I sat my head back against the edge of my bed. My head fell to the side. It had been a while since I had last had a girl this close to me without any sexual intentions. I was then thinking of Rachel. I hope she is finally able to say goodbye, but I hope even more that she will become the girl I had fallen for. The girl that had loved me right back- not the girl who put Cordelia in the hospital or- or cheated on me. As I glanced back down at Jade I realized how alike we were. We’d both been wronged in previous relationships so had closed off hearts towards most people. It couldn’t be a coincidence that the people we did let through were the friends we had in common. A work of fate, maybe, right?

I wrapped an arm around her and then closed my eyes.

I enjoyed this.

Cordelia

My head was feeling better- Jesus must be real. I wasn’t sure where Jade was and for all I know she still was staying with Perrie. It could be because she still slightly resents me for getting her kicked out of her own family or she just naturally prefers being with Perrie, but either way I was bored and so here I was watching Tangled in my room.

Judge me all you want, but it’s a fucking adorable movie.

“Frying pans- who knew?”

I giggled. There was a knock on my door so I looked up and put a few more bits of popcorn in my mouth before standing up to answer. When I stood I got this funny feeling. Woah. Is my pregnancy finally catching up? I shook my head and went towards the rattling door. I called, “Coming!”

Translation: stop knocking before you wake up my pet dragon.

(A/N: Okay, I just want to say how much I love the mind of Cordelia even though its basically mine and I created it. :D)

I grabbed the knob and opened the door. Who I saw shocked me.

“Mr. Thirlwall,” I sighed. I smiled and then I hugged him. “It’s so good to see you!” I said. “It’s been years!” I laughed.

He chuckled. “Yes, it has. May I ask where your sister is?”

I shrugged. “She might be at Perrie’s.”

He frowned. “Are you okay? I heard about what happened earlier.”

I shook my head and waved my hand. “It’s cool.”

“And . . .” He looked around the hall. “The baby. The baby’s alright isn’t it?” His brown eyes were concerned as I nodded.

“She’s fine,” I grinned.

His head leaned forward in shock, his lips beginning to form a smile. “It’s a girl?” he asked.

I shrugged. “We aren’t 100% sure, but it looks like it at the moment!” I squealed.

He laughed. “Cordy, I’m so happy for you.”

I nodded. He was the only person I talked to for personal matters, honestly.

“Have you told May and Jack?” he asked.

I snorted. “Yeah right. They’ve already kicked me out for the parties and stuff. They’ll probably emancipate or give me up for adoption if they knew about Lana,” I said.

“Lana?” he repeated gently.

I blushed. “I’ve always liked that name. plus I’m a Lana fan,” I laughed.

He nodded. “If they do turn away from you, you know I told you I’d help you out.”

I smiled at him. “I know.” I hugged him again. “Thanks, Dad,” I murmured.

Jade

When I woke up I heard singing.

“-out of my mouth

But if I do then its you oh its you they add up to

I’m in love with you and all your little things.”

When it was clear he was done singing I sat up and rubbed my eyes. “What song was that?” I was unfamiliar with the tune and the lyrics though they were adorable and his voice was lovely.

He smiled as he continued to toy with my hair. “Little Things. One of my friends wrote it so you might not find it anywhere,” he murmured as he curled a wisp of my hair around his finger.

I smiled and then just rested back with my back to his chest. “He’s a talented writer. It was beautiful. Especially since you were singing,” I added softly.

He had the biggest smile on his face. “You’ve never complemented my singing before,” he said.

I giggled. “Don’t let it go to your head.” I hit him playfully and he raised his hands.

“I won’t!” he chuckled.

I laughed and asked, “What time is it?” as I noticed how dark it was out.

He frowned. “Umm . . .” He turned his head around and I did too.

I felt my eyes widen. “Curfew is coming!” I practically rocketed off of Harry and was about to begin running when Harry’s hand grabbed my wrist. I glanced down at him.

“Stay a little longer?”

I smiled sadly and apologetically. “I’m sorry, Harry, but I also need to study for a biology test tomorrow and I mean test.”

He looked slightly disappointed but then he began in his slow verbalization, “So . . . we should do this again, yeah?” His eyes were round as he looked up at me and I nodded in agreement.

“Yeah.” I then boldly leaned down and kissed him on the cheek before I practically raced out the door.

I wasn’t one hundred percent sure where my relationship with Harry was heading, but I was sure that I couldn’t go back. He was now in my life and I couldn’t change that- I didn’t want to change it I was beginning to realize. I had never wanted to lose anyone, but I feel like I may have lost Gavin.

I sigh as I walk across the campus to get back to my room. I am about to pass my room when I remember that my bio book is in my old room. I should check on Cordelia anyways. I stop and pull out the keys I continue to bring with me everywhere. I rushed to open the door because I knew it wasn’t long before we were all supposed to in our rooms. I pushed the door open and was shocked by seeing Mr. Thirlwall there.

Haha, our last conversation went so well.

He and Cordelia were laughing and trying to catch popcorn in their mouth when they threw it in the air. I could tell they weren’t doing so well because of all the popcorn in the little plastic bag I’m guessing was acting as their trash container.

I at least appreciated their effort to clean after themselves.

What? Just because I momentarily moved out in spite doesn’t mean this isn’t still my room. Because it is technically.

They both looked over at me and both got serious looks.

Oops, I thought. did I interrupt their fun?

I put my hands up. “Sorry,” I laughed awkwardly. “Just getting my textbook and then I’m gone-”

“Wait,” Cordelia interrupted, standing up quickly causing pieces of popcorn to drop from her hair to the carpet.

I frowned. “Yes?”

She glanced down at Mr. Thirlwall whose eyebrows rose. His head fell and then he too stood up. one of my eyebrows rose as I questioned the direction of this conversation. She sighed. “There’s something that- that you need to know.”

When she didn’t continue I prompted with the simple, “Okay . . .”

She closed her eyes and then covered her face. She sighed. “Uh- well- okay . . .” She breathed. “All your life you’ve- you’ve been lied to,” she began. My other eyebrow rose. What? Before I could voice that she said, “Mr. Thirlwall . . .” She glanced back at me and then her speech faltered. “He . . .” She swallowed.

Mr. Thirlwall placed a hand on her shoulder and she seemed to lean into it. I watched as this happened in confusion.

“He’s what?” I had a feeling this related to what had happened that day in the choir room.

She sighed and then said, “He’s your real father.”

I gaped. No. no, that’s not possible, I thought. how could he be my father? Alex Thirlwall is my father. That’s what I had been told my entire life. This made no sense. Why would my mum lie to me? I shook my head and before I could protest she went on with her lies.

“And- and Ms. Lora is your birth mother.” The words tumbled from her mouth and I shook my head, clutching my stomach.

“Stop it,” I whispered.

Cordelia had an apologetic look on her face but I still couldn’t understand why she was still lying to me. I thought we were friends now. I thought we were going to start fresh, but no, she was telling me these lies about my family.

“I’m sorry that you’re finding out this way and n-”

“Stop it! Shut up! You’re lying to me!” I cried.

“-but the truth is that Elizabeth Lora and Jonathan Thirlwall are your biological parents.”

I held my head childishly and shook my head. She wasn’t my mother. She couldn’t be.

“Liz was just like me- a scared teenager with a child to raise, but she was kicked out by her family and she was under so much pressure she gave you up eventually-”

“Cordelia, stop! Why are you lying to me?” I sobbed, falling to the floor.

“-and I’m your half sister,” she finished.

Lies. It was all lies. This couldn’t have been going on this entire time. No. that’s near impossible. I shook my head and sobbed into my hands.

“From the moment I met you I- I resented you. Your mother loved you and my foster parents had all hated me and my guardian treated me like an object or a pet. And when I was ten I went sleuthing and found Jon. He is the father of both of us-  you and I . . .” She paused. “We really are sisters.”

I lifted my face to look up at her with teary eyes. “Why are you doing this to me?”

A tear fell from her own eye. “I thought you deserved the truth-” Her hand reached for mine and I flinched.

I shook my head. “You came into my own home and you bullied me out of it and you knew we were supposedly sisters. And why is it that Mr. Thirlwall has two illegitimate daughters?” I sneered, my eyes flashing at the man claiming to be my father. I looked back at Cordelia. “And I have two mothers who abandoned me,” I whispered brokenly.

I couldn’t believe ant of this. People have left me more than I had originally thought, I guess. I was beginning to sob.

“Jade, I’m sorry. I already told you tha-”

I stood up. “Why am does this always happen?” I sobbed, running towards the door. I yanked it open before I ran out of that room.

“Jade!”

“I’m sorry!”

I just continued to run. Towards Perrie’s room. She hasn’t lied to me. She hasn’t bullied me. She hasn’t abandoned me. She hasn’t allowed me to believe in lies my entire being.

No. she has always been there for me and right now I once again needed my best friend.

“There’s something that you need to know.”

“He’s your real father . . . and Ms. Lora is your birth mother.”

“She gave you up eventually . . .”

“I’m your half-sister.”

“He is the father of both of us- you and I.”

“I thought you deserved the truth.”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I eventually just stopped and let my back hit against a wall. I was sobbing now and I let myself fall into a fetal ball with my knees at my chest so I could cry onto them.

Lies. If she was telling the truth then everyone was lying to me, but she could also be the only one telling the truth.

Why is it that the truth must always come with a price?

~*~

Woah. I just realized how similar this is to the thing with Harry and Rachel.

o.o

I’m doing this without even realizing!

Okay, how did you feel about this chapter? I decided I’m trying to end this on the 4th (I know its sad.) But I will explain why in the video I have planned for you guys! But I’m sure some of you can figure out why, haha.

1) Aren’t the Jarry scenes just too cute?

2) Can I get some love for the double update? Especially since its during the week and I should totes be doing my homework right now LOL! (I am not encouraging procrastination to the means of your education. My Bears should go to school so that way they’re smart enough to marry one of the boys because Lord knows they didn’t go to school, haha. [I’m playfully making fun of them. I am in no way trying to offend them.])

3) Cordelia is the half sister? I mean what?

Seriously, this is becoming a Tyler Perry movie, I don’t know what I’m doing.

Or maybe . . . a Tyler PERRIE movie, HAHAHAHAHA!

I’m a loser, I know.

4) Anyone else think I’m doing too much? I’ve asked this before, but I just wanted to be clear . . . I don’t wanna lose you right before we have the ending. Like Chapter 28? Whaaaat?

5) So once again . . . lets offer Jade a few hugs okay?

LEIGH, JESY, PERRIE, WE MAY NEED ANOTHER SLEEPOVER/JADE LOVE FEST!

6) How should the story end? I’m planning on it being pretty simple, because if you want to know even more about Jarry you’ll have to look into reading Those Problems (have I released the sequel’s title yet? If not there it is.) Oh and its technically NOT a sequel. It’s more of a spin off since our main characters will become back ground and our background characters will become main characters.

7) Do you like French bread?

8) Do you guys wanna hear me sing in my video? Lol. Even if you say no I'll probably still do it for like five seconds since everything relates to music for me. 

Okay, now folks. I have sooo much to catch up on! Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Glee, I have 500 movies to watch. Ugh.

And I’ve recently found Harry Potter.

Amen.

Here’s a look at a new story of mine called Innocence Lost so check that out. Unlike That Wallflower it has a darker theme. It’s actually pretty mature and I had to edit it so it was no longer rated R (yeah, it happened and I was so shocked too!) but now its back to PG-13, but maybe I should’ve let it at R since it is as I have said MATURE. I was told that it would be best not to have smut here since it would be pretty random and all (and that DOES get on my nerves, so yeah. But maybe in Those Problems which will actually be much more mature than this story.

Yes, yes, I’m warning you.

But after I babbled heres a look at Innocence Lost (inspired by Gods & Monsters so go ahead and read on if you can handle reading those mature stories) if not then I would just like to say right now, comment, vote, fan, and you best promote. I love you and until next time

-Angie Bear

If you can handle it here we go . . .

Innocence Lost (chapter 2 ending)

“Is this our little prodigy?” a sultry voice asked.

I turned my head. It was the girl from last night. But her hair was now auburn and her green eyes stood out even more. She reminded me of a cat more than Danielle did. This woman had on a fuchsia robe that was hardly even closed. It was mostly open revealing her undergarments that looked out of a Victoria’s Secret catalog and a cigarette was in between her manicured fingers. Her lips were puckered almost adoringly.

I shyly watched her, trying to only stare at her face. I then settled on looking at the floor.

“Aww. She is so cute. Like a puppy, before she must learn her tricks,” she cooed, walking towards me, her unnecessarily high heels clicking as she approached me.

“Sasha-”

“Shh, Perrie. I’m just observing.” She was then circling me and I felt her fingers touch my hair. I flinched when I felt her cold fingers on my skin. She then came full circle and I saw her heels right on front of me as I stared at the floor. Her fingers then tapped on my chin. “Look up now, child.”

I did. Her eyes were observing every crevice of my face. I was quite simple looking. I had blonde hair, blue eyes, simple lips and a simple nose. I’m your all American Girl which brought me to think of her accent. She scrutinized me for a while and I wore a brave face. But then her eyes looked down wards and she suddenly ripped my shirt open with one simple movement.

I gasped.

“Sasha!” Perrie reprimanded.

Sasha had a smirk on her face as I clutched myself, covering my upper half. “Do you need me to remove your pants for you, also?”

“Sasha I am-”

“No.” Sasha held a hand up. Perrie’s look was fierce and protective, but looking at Sasha I knew who was the alpha here, so before Perrie could cause a scene I pulled off my jeans. I was now standing almost as naked as Sasha, though my undergarments weren’t so provocative.

I felt tears well in my eyes out of humiliation. “May I hide before one of the-”

“They won’t return for hours,” Sasha interrupted me. Then her hands began to pinch my body, causing me to squeak like a dog.

“Sasha, I mean it!” Perrie shouted.

“So do I!” Sasha retorted. She laughed at Perrie. “She’s as doomed as you were, Perrie.” Now I wasn’t the only one with bright eyes as Sasha seemed to have struck a chord on Perrie. “You heard everyone. Innocence is quick to run short in this place. I need to prepare her.” She then added. “We all need to prepare her.”

“She doesn’t need to- they said that-”

“What they said is irrelevant!” Sasha insisted as I cried off their radar. “Either she gets chosen by someone and dragged off while their backs are turned or she will foolishly fall for a manipulator like you and your two friends,” she sneered.

Perrie ad tears spilling from her eyes now.

Sasha’s green eyes turned back to me. “You need to learn and learn quickly. Or else you won’t last a second.” She turned around with her cigarette still in hand. “Find her some clothes Perrie and get her to a wash. She stinks.”

Sooooo! Check it ouuuuttt! Love ya, haha! Byeee!

- Angie Bear (again, haha) :*

(Oh and feel free to ask any of your own questions about this chapter. Might answer them in the video or even just reply if I don’t put it in the vid.)

Continue Reading