The Originals Imagines

By beautygirl701

This book will be filled with different imagines with the original family and maybe even some crossovers with... More

MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/ Daughter) Imagine Part 1
MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/ Daughter) Imagine Part 2
THE MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine part 4
THE MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/ Daughter)Imagine part 5
THE MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Daughter/Nicklaus) Imagine part 6
Mikealson Family+ The Vampire Diaries (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine Part 7

Mikaelson Family+ The Vampire Diaries (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine Part 3

3.4K 42 5
By beautygirl701

<IF YOU GUYS ARE CONFUSED ON THE TIME PLACEMENT, THE READER AND MARCEL LEFT NEW ORLEANS AT NIGHT AND GOT TO MYSTIC FALLS STILL DURING THE NIGHT ABOUT 1 AM IN THE MORNING.  THE MIKEALSONS DIDN'T GO TO DAVINA UNTIL THE NEXT DAY AFTER THEY LEFT NEW ORLEANS>

Y/N'S POV:

Marcel and I finally made it to Mystic Falls....my home. I told Marcel where our house was and when we were driving through I saw them. The little protectors of Mystic Falls, they were all at  The Grill. They looked to be having the time of their life, just you wait Salvatore's it won't end up pretty. We had finally made it to the mansion and we went up to the front door and I found the key in the plant hidden. I unlocked the door and the house was just how it always is.
       "There's a spare bedroom upstairs on the right that you can take," I told Marcel while I was already heading up to my room. "Thanks (Y/N)," Marcel said flashing me his pearly white smile. I slowly made my way to my old bedroom. I got to the door and once I turned the handle I remember how much I miss living here. What the hell am I saying? I have no emotions, your a cold blooded killer... 

    I had slowly walked around the room admiring all of my old trinkets that I have gathered over the years. I had to make a plan to draw out the Salvatore's. I have to make myself known. I decided to change into a silk pajama top and shorts and decided to head to bed. Tomorrow my plan will begin...

NICKLAUS'S POV:

     It was the next day. All of us had spend most of the night thinking of where my daughter had gone.  We had tried to think of where Marcel and (Y/N) would go. The only way we could find them was a witch. The only witch that we knew that Marcel trusted more than anyone was.... Davina. All us went to our vehicles and sped over to Marcel's loft. I hustled out of the vehicle desperate to find out where my daughter had gone. Kol and Elijah kicked open the door and right when we entered we felt a excruciating shoot of pain confining my limbs and up to my head. All of my siblings had dropped trying to have the pressure of the pain stop.

 I tilted my head ever so slightly and there I saw her with her hand outstretched. Davina did not look pleased to see the whole Mikaelson clan in her home. 

"You bastard!" She screamed at me. While she let my siblings go from her hold, she still kept her power over me. My siblings were regaining their strength while Davina had raised me into the air and was soared over to a wall crashing into it. I had slowly regained my senses and before I knew I was being tossed into another wall. I went soaring again against another wall but instead of crumpling to the floor I was held against the wall. 

  THIRD'S PERSONS POV:

The other Mikaelson's slowly regained their strength while watching the event unfold. Nicklaus was being held up against a wall while Davina came walking in raging with fury. They had to stop Davina and get what they were looking for. 

"Davina, please let Nicklaus down, we came to ask for a favor?" Elijah said trying to reason with the witch. 

"Why should I? After what he done to (Y/N) I should give him more pain than what he is getting now," Davina said beginning to choke Nick. 

"Davina darling, please we need your help to find (Y/N). It wasn't just his fault it was all of our's." Kol said slowly reaching out to Davina. Davina looked at his pure face and stared right into his mesmerizing eyes. That is when she broke.

"Fine, but you all explaining to do," Davina said dropping her hand and hold on Nicklaus. Elijah and Finn  went to help Nicklaus from the floor as he was regaining his breath. They all made their way into the dining area and sat at the dining table. They explained why (Y/N) had decided to run off and Davina was not impressed with any of them. It took Kol to squeeze her hand to keep her magic under control.

"Fine I will tell you where she went, but you have to promise to go there and apologize for your behavior," Davina said pointing at each one of the siblings. "You better apologize and treat your daughter better Klaus," She said staring  down into the soul of Klaus.

"Well, let me get a map and we can get started," Davina said standing up.

MARCEL'S POV:

     It was my first day in Mystic Falls. I knew (Y/N) wanted to mess with the people here and I wanted to meet the ripper Klaus use to run around with. I had walked down from my room into the kitchen to fetch myself a blood bag. I opened the fridge and all there was blood bags upon blood bags. I grabbed one and shut the fridge door. I was about to rip into it when (Y/N) came into the kitchen with a smirk on her face. 

"If your hungry Marcel just go kill a person, you don't have to fend off of blood bags," (Y/N) said walking up to me and taking the blood bag from my hand. I snatched the blood bag from her hand again and walked towards the living room. 

"Well, I think I will wait until nightfall where this plan of your's is supposed to take place, am I correct?" I said turning around again to face her. It's hard to look at this little girl who I have protected all my life be so uncaring, to see no light in her eyes.

"Yes, but first I need to go show you the town and we need to send a message to the little Mystic Falls gang," (Y/N) said grabbing my hand and dragging me off towards the door. I downed the blood and threw it away. We both grabbed our leather jackets and headed out towards my vehicle. 

Y/N'S POV:

      Marcel and I both hopped into his vehicle and drove towards town. I showed Marcel each place of where my family had messed with the Salvatore's and Elena Gilbert. I told Marcel the directions toward the Mystic Grill, when I saw a familiar face. I have not seen that face since the 1920's. One of the famous Salvatore boys....Stefan Salvatore. The famous Ripper, the one who could kill in an instant. He was with the doppelganger Elena Gilbert. The whole crew was there, the Ripper, the doppelganger, the witch, the turned werewolf and father's used to be girlfriend and then the older Salvatore boy and the human and the vampire hunter and the other hunter.

      They were walking out when we drove up. I had my window rolled down a little and I turned my head and looked right after them. They were all staring at the vehicle they did not know. Marcel had parked his vehicle and we both got out. The whole gang was watching our every move, wondering whether we were friend or foe. I could tell they were frightened, their heartbeats were pounding in their chest.

  Marcel and I walked side by side. I turned my head towards the Salvatore boys and once they saw a glimpse of my face, they knew who I was. I gave Stefan and Damon a wink and walked right past them with Marcel into the Grill. They knew who was in town and once one Mikaelson comes the rest follow...

        Marcel and I had spent the day at the Grill discussing our plan. Nightfall had fallen and now is the time for my plan to commence.  We both headed towards the Salvatore's Mansion. We had gotten there and I could hear all of them inside talking about why I was in town. I had  brought my grimoire from home, I made a special potion and put it into a little witch trinket. I spoke the spell to make the it start, then Marcel threw it into the window of the Salvatore Mansion. The smoke started filling the room and I could hear them choking on it. We marched towards the door and Marcel kicked the door open. 

      I could see them still trying to breath but they were slowly falling. Stefan and Damon both looked at me and I could tell they were confused.

 "(Y/N), why are you doing this, WHY?!" Damon screamed at me. I looked at him and I used my witch powers and pulled him off the floor and straight towards me. 

"Hello Damon, it's been a while," I said smirking at him. The others were confused but Stefan was petrified. He knew who I was and apparently he hasn't told his friends who I was. 

  "(Y/N) what's wrong with you, you would never do this," Stefan said slowly trying to reach out to me. I then picked up Stefan and pulled him towards me. I took one look at both of them and that's when I lunged for Damon. I ripped my teeth right into his neck, I wouldn't kill him yet but I wanted to show them that I  was in charge of this situation.  Marcel was trying to stop me from killing Damon, so he ripped Damon off of me and tossed him back into the house. 

Everyone had ran over to Damon and he knew my poison would slowly kill him. Everyone looks at me terrified and pissed. Stefan was tossed back into the house while I just savored the blood I just enjoyed. "The reason why I'm here boys is because my father had abused me, now it's my turn to have some fun." I said showing them my fangs and my eyes. 

I walked out of the house until I felt a aneurysm coming. It was strong I could tell you that. I looked over at the Bennett witch and I knew she was the one doing it. I was about to snap her neck until I felt a presence behind me holding my head. They had a tight grip and I knew they could snap my neck in an instant. "You shouldn't have done that to my brother," he growled in my ear. I looked over at Marcel, he was about to stop the person until Tyler went behind him and snapped his neck. "NO!" I screamed my emotions overcoming me. That's when lights out were for me.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

A phone was tossed on the ground when it was picked up, the caller was Nicklaus. So they decided to pick it up and let them know who's in charge....

NICKLAUS'S POV:

We were still over at Marcel's trying to set up everything. I called her phone one more time trying to reach out to her. It was ringing until it finally picked up. "(Y/N), darling I'm so glad I called," I said sounding so relieved. "Sorry Klaus, wrong person," the person said sinister. My dead heart stopped beating. I grew furious...  

"You messed with us for too long, time for some revenge," the voice said hanging up the phone.

I knew exactly where my daughter was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
77K 250 11
As the title says
23.9K 103 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
236K 7K 50
we young & turnt ho.