Awesome stories!

By JossieLouis

These are the stories that I really like and hope you guys also like it. Have a great time reading! More

He's my tank
Defenders
Offenders
Better than revenge
99% Irresistible
Pretty bad things
The Exploration of the Male Anatomy
The Happy Birthday Song
Parents in Training
Cherry Knots
The Shy Girl Has a Gun
The Bad Boy and The Nerd
The DILF (18+ Only) [COMPLETED]
Maid for Hire
You tutor me in the ways of math and I tutor you in the ways of love. Deal?
When Like Minds Collide (Brightmore #1)
When Two Hearts Meet (Brightmore #2)
Sweet Love of Mine
Bad Boy Vibes
Handcuffs, Kisses and Awkward Situations
Believe Me, I'm Lying
Enjoying the Chase (SAMPLE ONLY. PUBLISHING SPRING 2014)
Playing Evelyn
Nothing Left to Lose (SAMPLE ONLY - IT IS BEING PUBLISHED ON 5th NOVEMBER 2013)
There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate
The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
The Rented Husband (Southern Nights Series)
In 27 Days (Watty Award Winner 2012)
Illegal My Ass
Saving Elliot
The Quirky Tale of April Hale
I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (slowly editing)
Pretend
Sugar Babe [Completed]
Their Paid Girl
Tempting the Players (completed)
Teen Idols And Happy Meals
His Revenge
A Penny's Worth of Affection
The Dark Prince.
The Accidental Tourists
Sweetly Yours
Culinaria L'amore
On The Run
Pillow Talk, Love, and Other Things

The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield

188 2 0
By JossieLouis

The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield

ninyatippett

***The wrong girl is sometimes The Right One.***

Charlotte Samuels thought she'd be stuck waiting tables at Marlow's until all her debts are paid off-in about ten thousand years or so.

She definitely didn't expect a marriage proposal from the arrogant Brandon Maxfield who was blackmailed by his father to make her his wife if he didn't want his least favorite cousin to run Maxfield Industries.

Charlotte's instinct was to say HELL NO! but she's stumped by a few obstacles:

1.) His old man Martin Maxfield is dear to her heart and recently told her that he's got a year or so left to live.

2.) She gets a million dollars if she stays married to Brandon for a year.

3.) She would rather like the opportunity to teach the attractive but awfully rude man a few lessons he didn't think he needed from a 'teenage gold-digger' which was his term of endearment for her on their first date-er, business meeting.

So what's a girl got to do, right?

Sure, she was young and a little rough around the edges but there was something her would-be husband didn't know about her yet-she's nothing like he ever expected.

https://www.facebook.com/TheMischievousMrsMaxfield

*** Copyright © 2013 by Nina Tippett. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Nina Tippett.

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

***Amazing cover art by LostDonuts***

Images, music and videos used in the cover art and any of the multimedia content posted in this story are the sole property of their respective owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 25.6K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
975K 23.3K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
579K 16.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.5M 90.1K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...