Saving Cara

Par haileyyyeve

Cara is a 17 year old girl who had lost her dad. She's a cheerleader and track star also in photography. She'... Plus

Characters:
School Day:
Pain:
Help:
Ignoring:
Double trouble:
Leak:
All Alone:
Beat up:
Bound to Cameron:
Its So Hard:
Fragile Like Glass:
Worst Wedding:
Guilt:
Therapist:
Fist Fight:
Sleepover:
One Month:
Im Sorry:
Justice:
TWO MONTHS LATER:
TWO MONTHS LATER 2:
He's Gone:
4 YEARS LATER:

Dress Picking:

211 3 0
Par haileyyyeve

"Cara." A faint voice wakes me in my sleep. I open my eyes a little to see Cameron, I gasp lightly and sit up.

"What the hell." I say he just smiles and kisses me. I try to back up when he forcefully grabs the back of my neck.

My door opens up and Cameron gets off of me. I look to see Tim peeking open the door.

"Your mom want you to go dress shopping with her today." Tim says "me and Cameron will go tux shopping!"

"I don't want to go." I say quietly. Before Tim could say anything Cameron interrupted.

"Why don't I talk to her, while you go and fix your fiancée breakfast." Cameron says more of a demand.

"Okay!" Tim says happily and shuts my door. Cameron stands up and paces my room.

"Do I have to teach you a lesson?" He threatens.

"What are you talking about?" I say furrowing my eyebrows. He grabs my forearm roughly shoving me down onto the ground.

"Can you not hear!?" He whisper yells. I look up at him on my knees, holding myself. "I'll show you-" he starts to unbuckle his belt but I interrupt, trying to save my life.

"I'll go." I beg, putting my one hand up in surrender, he smiles grabbing my whole jaw. He raises his hand and pulls my head up close to his face.

"Don't ever make me do that again." He said shoving my face back. "I'm going to tell Tim and Rachel(her mom) that we will shop together." He smiles buckling up his belt.

Cameron walks outside of my room and whistles down the stairs. I hold onto my, pain filled, jaw going into my closet with shaky legs. I pick out clothes and put on a flannel that goes good with it. I walk into my bathroom mirror and start to brush my hair, leaving it in big waves.

"Come on." Cameron demands barging into my room grabbing my wrist roughly. "Rachel is going with some of her friends to pick out a dress and Tim will go with some guy friends!" He half-heartedly excitedly says. He grabs me downstairs and forces himself to smile.

"You two are adorable!" Mom said smiling brightly.

'Only if she knew.' I thought to myself.

GRAYSONS POV

I wake up next to a naked Ava under the covers. I sigh to myself, grabbing my phone. I scroll through my contacts to see Cara's popping up. I so badly wanted to text her! But I know she would never reply.

"Hey baby." Ava rubs her hand on my stomach and starts to go lower.

"I have to go back to my house." I say standing up, putting my grey joggers on.

"Come on!" She complains. "You just want to go back to Cara!" She yells with jealousy.

"What are you talking about?" Tired of her bullshit I put on my sweater. "I'm over her." I defend myself knowing that every word that uttered my mouth was not true.

The way her dark brown hair flows perfectly, the beauty in her eyes, and her body! Her body was perfect!

"Grey!" Ava yelled snapping me out of my daze. "Just leave." She scoffs.

I walk down her twirly flight of stairs.

'God! Why am I even dating her? She's just a fucking snob like the rest of them!' I hustle down the stairs and into my car.

CARAS POV

Cameron grabs my thigh with his hand in his car.

"Where to?" I ask him quietly.

"We're going to go out eat." He says angrily. The car was quiet for a while when he talks again. "Have you talked to him?" He asks suspiciously.

"No." I say looking at my lap and messing with my fingers. "We don't talk anymore."

"Good." Cameron smiles which lightens his mood.

"Yeah." I mumble.

~

We sit outside of a cafe with food. Cameron has a burger and soda while I had a salad and strawberry smoothie.

"You gonna eat?" He asks pointing to my food while he pigs out on his food.

"Uh," I start, I look inside of the cafe because I felt eyes burning onto me. I see it was Ava hooked onto Grayson. Grayson had his hand over her so gently and she put her hand in his butt pocket. She had on a tank top with a low V-neck and tight jeans.

"Stop starring!" Cameron kicked me under the table. I gasped slightly from being surprised. I take a quick glance to see her sucking out his face.

"Where are we going after this?" I ask Cameron, trying not to have cracks in my voice.

"I'll just rent a tux real quick and then we'll get a dress for you." He says stuffing his mouth with food.

"Right." I say. I glance back in the cafe to see Grayson looking at me. Ava grabs his cheek turning his attention away from me to her. I take a bite out of my salad, hesitantly.

"Look," Cameron starts grabbing my hand. "I'm sorry." He says. I mentally roll my eyes. "I love you." He says hopefully.

"We're too young to know what love is, Cameron." I say letting go of his hand. I see the fire rise in his eyes again.

"We know what love is!" He whisper yells at me. I shrink in my chair as he grows. "Because WE are in love!" He points at me.

"Hey." A squeaky voice says. Me and Cameron turn our attention to see Ava and Grayson holding each other's hands.

"What!" Cameron beamed at Ava. I try my hardest not to look at Grayson nor Ava, because she did beat the shit out of me.

"What happened, Cara?" I hear Grayson ask me. I look up at Cameron and he smiles.

"She was doing cheer and she got hurt." Cameron told Grayson.

"Right." Grayson didn't believe him.

"Or maybe you both got too kinky?" Ava chuckled. "She is a whore." She laughs. I stand up and punch her straight in the face with my cast.

I speed-walked away and people stared at me with Cameron following after me, laughing at how I punched her and how she called me a whore.

"Leave me alone Cameron!" I yelled st him once we got to his car. "I'm going to go home and you'll go home!" I yelled at him "I don't fucking care about this wedding and I don't want to go!" I pushed passed him and started to walk home.

~

I got texts constantly from people, mainly threats and vulgar words towards me.

I go to the gravestone of my dad. I sit down in front of it to see dead flowers. I lay on my knees and throw the flowers somewhere.

"I'm sad too, Dad." I say wiping and small tear from my eye. " I'm being strong, like you always told me to!" I say half-heartedly smiling. "It hurts without you." I rub my face from the feeling of tears. "I know Cameron doesn't mean to hurt me as bad  as he does." I sigh "Moms getting remarried and is having a kid." 

It was getting darker because today was suppose to be a rainstorm along with thunder. I graze my fingers gently over the indents of his name.

"I miss you." I whisper. "Today is January. It'll be seven more days till your birthday." I bawled a bit. "January 24th." I smile.

I stand up, dusting all the grass off of me. I look down at the stone one last time then turn around. I stop dead in my tracks to come face to face with him.

"Cara?" His voice was so faint, he questionably looked at me being here.

"Grayson." I whisper. He stood there with confusion all over his face. I quickly turn around and wipe my eyes quickly so he didn't know I was crying:

"What are you doing here?" I ask inhaling a breath and holding myself.

"I was following you." He answered. "Cara, we have to talk." He said getting closer to me.

"About what?" I ask him, acting like I don't know what he was talking about.

"Cara." He says sadly but also filled with hope. "We both know it happened." I looked away from him and rubbed one of my eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Grayson." I chuckle lightly.

"For fuck sake Cara!" He yells in my face, I cowered back in fear that he'll hit me. "I'm sorry." He said taking a step away from me. "I need you Ca-" I cut him off.

"I'm in love with Cameron." I say, the fowl words coming out of my mouth sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

"No." Grayson said, his eyes glistening. He shook his head and looked down. "I-"

"I love Cameron." I repulsively say.

"See, Pretty Boy!" I look behind Grayson to see Cameron. "She loves me! Not you!" Cameron chuckled and I looked into Grayson's eyes, heartbroken eyes.

"You have Ava." I whispered not looking at him.

"Come on, Cara!" Cameron yelled. I moved a bit and Grayson grabbed my arm with the cast.

"Think about this." He puts my cast in front of my face.

"You chose Ava." I choked. I walk past him and see Cameron's cocky smile. He puts his arm around me and holds me close and tightly around him.

"Get in the car." Cameron orders.

~

"Take me home." I demanded To Cameron in his car.

"What?" Cameron asked me like I've said something wrong.

"Take me ho-" before I could finish his hands wrapped around my jaw and brought my ace close to his.

"Don't ever tell me what to do!" He yelled at me. I hold onto his wrist gently, out of habit and pain.

"I'm sorry." I say gritting my teeth in pain.

"Damn right!" He yells, I shut my eyes close and he pushes my head back into a jolt. I look at him as his mood changes and his face softens a little.

~

We pull up at his house and he looks back at me.

"Tell your mom you're going to be at mine for a while." He demands me, I nod my head and take out my phone. "Good girl." He says rubbing my thigh.

"Yeah." I mumble under my breath.

"Come on." He opens his door. "Let's go into my room." He smirks.

I knew what was coming. He was going to fuck me then make me leave, like the rest of his whores. I hesitantly get out of the car and walk towards him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and shoves me inside his house.

"Undress." He demands me as we are in his room. I take off my shirt and he sits down on the chair. I pull down my pants and hold myself. "Come here." He pats his thigh, smirking at the view.

How could he smile!? I'm covered with bruises and my bones are popping out! He grabs the sides of my waists and pulls me onto his lap.

"Dance." I furrow my eyebrows making him mad, he slaps me on my cheek and I fall off of his lap and onto the ground. I go in all fours, knees and hands, he grabs my hair pulling me up.

"Please." I beg silently. He looks at my body up and down.

"Get on your knees." He parts his legs and points to the spot in between his legs.

"No." I say weakly. He grabs me by my neck and drag me down onto my knees in front of him. He grabs his phone out and takes a picture of me. "What did you do?" I ask him worriedly.

"Sending this to Frank." He smiles. "Unbuckle my belt." He looks back at me. I didn't want to, so I didn't. "Even though your wrist is broken, I know your fingers and mouth work." He puts his elbows on his knees and puts his hand behind my head. With his other hand he unbuckled his belt and shoves my head towards him.

~

Once I got home I ran up to my room with mom and Tim yelling at me. I slammed open the door to my bathroom, I sat on my knees holding the bowl throwing up.

"Sweety?" Mom says coming in.

"Leave me alone." I croaked putting my hand up to stop her from coming any closer.

I didn't want her to see me like this. Mascara smeared a bit, I dirty, violated, and my shirt has a little tear around the shoulder.

"Cara." Mom says worried "did you get a dress?" She asked me. I stared back at her in disbelief. I stood up with shaky legs.

"Really!?" I yell "I'm throwing up and all you can think about is if I got a fucking dress!" I yell.

"You told me to not talk about it." She said.

"I said to stay back and not to look at me! I'm filthy! If you want me to be in a god damn dress so bad, how bout you get one for me!" I exhale heavily. Slamming the door shut in her face.

~

I lay on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. My eyes shut only to see what Cameron made me do to him. I gag and roll over to the edge of my bed, but nothing came out. I roll back over and shut my eyes close, tightly, soon I fall asleep with nightmares.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

225K 7.5K 25
A fire that needs it's fuel, a bull that doesn't chase after red, the devil that lost its touch. April Catch lost the only thing that kept her alive...
2.3M 62.4K 80
"You know what I do with girls who take control when they aren't supposed to?" "I punish them." ***** Scarlett Hudson's life is... okay. She has a gr...
1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
5.6K 334 34
Having strict parents isn't fun, especially when you want to be free and love freely. £ Royalty McCoy has always been protected. She n...