The Alpha's Mate ✔️

By Freeze_you_out

||❕ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ❕|| Freya is the jewel of her pack. She has no high position in her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*BONUS* Lauren and Jessy
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Other Books
*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

Chapter 9

13K 408 19
By Freeze_you_out

Morning came soon enough and after spending several minutes wishing happy birthday to my handsome sleepy mate. I got up and after taking care of my morning necessities I ran downstairs to prepare breakfast and also because I wanted to have a chat with Jade before anybody else shows up.

I've had an idea to what to give Mason as a present but I was going to need Jade's help for that. I found her already up and about when I came down, she is a light sleeper so she's always up before anybody else. I talk with her about my plan for Mason's present and she happily agrees to help me reassuring that I had nothing to worry about, that she was going to take care of everything.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you" I keep saying hugging her tight

She just chuckles "You must be really excited to give him your present" she said accentuating the exited.

"Oh you have no idea" I said grinning

I quickly start making breakfast. Jade offers to help but I wanted to this by myself. It's not every day our mate celebrates his birthday so I wanted to start it the best way, by making him breakfast. I go all out. I make pancakes with hot chocolate sauce, toasts, bacon, fried eggs. Everything he might like I did it and when he finally came down, all dress and ready for the party. I enjoyed seeing his reactions to the feast waiting for him at the table.

"What the...?" he says looking astonished at the amount of food in front of him.

"Happy birthday" I say placing the fruit on top of the table "Did you liked it?" I ask praying that he did

"I... loved it" he says smiling at me "But you really didn't have to go through all this trouble" he says kissing my lips

"Yes I did. It's your birthday so enjoy it because it's the only day of the year you will get this super amazing breakfast from me" I say warning him before he got any other ideas

"Yes mam" he says sitting down. He takes a first bite and then he moans at the flavour.

"Ohmygodthisisgood" he says with his mouth full. He takes another bite.

I smile watching him eat. I can tell I did good. I sit beside him and start eating as well. Mason starts giving me food from his own plate for me to taste, I accept the food only know he seems more interested in feeding me than him feeding himself. I start telling him that but he tells me this brings him pleasure so I endure. After I told him I was full, he then finish eating himself. Jade, Lauren and Lucas were laughing at our expanse but I didn't care. Today was all about my mate, and I wanted it all to be perfect, from the first hour of the morning to the last hour of the night.

I clean my plate and after Jade and Lauren volunteer to pick up the table I go upstairs and go straight to the shower. I take a quick shower since I know it's not good to take on after eating. I wrap a towel around me and get ready on drying my hair. I decide to do something different with my hair today. I make a small fringe to the side and make an elegant ponytail. Since my hair is short I put a little bit of hair extension, not too much but just enough to look better.

I had already chosen what dress I was going to wear to the party yesterday so all I had to do was get it out of the closet. I lose the towel and stand butt naked in my room. I put on a pair of lacy panties, super sexy but still super comfortable, not to mention they didn't make a panty line on the dress. I decide against wearing braw since this dress will look better without it and I don't really need the support they give.

I put on my beige high heels and then for last I put on my beautiful light pink dress. My makeup is very simple, I want to keep neutral tones on my face and make it look as simple and elegant as it can be. For jewellery I decide on my teardrop earrings and that's it.

I like the way the outfit looked together. And better yet I got to see Mason's jaw drop when he saw me.

"You're definitely trying to kill me" he says pulling me tight next to him

"You like? " I ask making sure

" I love" he says and then he whispers in my ear "But I'm sure it will look much better on our bedroom's floor"

"Promises, promises... " I tease and before he could answer me people from the pack started to show up. Everybody in the pack has been invited, only sentinels stay on duty today.

The party was going great, everybody was having fun and the food was amazing. We had arranged for a catering service used very often by wolves to serve cocktails and some gourmet food to the guests, there was more food being served inside for those who wanted.

I spend almost the entire morning dancing with Mason and socializing with our pack mates. Now that I think about, I haven't seen Mason's parents yet.

"Did your parents arrived ok last night? " I ask him when we got some time to ourselves.

" They did. In fact, I'm rather surprised they haven't come down yet" he says looking at the house as if expecting them to walk out at any minute "They must have been more tired than I realised"

"I'm sure they'll come down soon." I reassured him kissing his cheek "But moving to others subjects...are you liking your party?"

"I'm loving my party" he says "But the party could be a crap that it would still be perfect because you're here with me."

"Aren't you a sweet talker?" I say kissing him softly

"He got that from me" I hear someone says from behind us. When we turn around I see an older couple smiling gently at us, and by his features it didn't take me long to realise they must be Mason's parents.

"Hey!" Mason greets kissing his mother on the cheek and hugging his father "Did you sleep well?"

"There is nothing better than sleeping in your own bed after being a long time away" his mother says looking at his son lovingly "And you must be the mate my son hasn't stop talking about" she said turning to me

I smile "It's nice to finally meet you" I say and unexpectedly she pulls me into a tight hug

"Welcome to the family dear" she says "You may call me Tessa. This one right here" she says pointing to her mate "is my mate George" He too pulls me into a tight hug.

Tessa and George were extraordinary people. They told me they had been on a second honeymoon for the last entire year! Taking the vacation, they so rightfully deserved as Tessa put it. I enjoyed our talk during its duration but they soon left us by ourselves and when to talk to Lauren too see if they could meet their daughter's mate.

"They are in for a surprise" Mason says chuckling

"You mean they don't know?" I ask surprised and slightly concerned

"Nope. It will be fun to see their reaction." he says and then he turned to me "They loved you, you realise that don't you? In fact, I think they like you more than they like me" he says thoughtful

"Shut up" I say secretly happy they had approved of me. Mason knew I was concerned about them not liking me. "Besides just you wait until you meet my parents, then we will see who'll be laughing then"

"Please...parent's love me" he says confident

"Not when you're taking their only baby girl to another pack." I say having fun seeing his smile drop and a look of concern in his eyes "Who knows what they might do to you?"

"You really think it will be that bad?" he asks unsure

"Nah... they'll love you. Besides I got your back and your front so they'll have to get through me to get to you and I quite like my mate intact." I say teasing him

"Ah Ah Ah not funny miss Freya" he says

"Now that your parents are here we can go get the cake" I say excited. I leave him alone for a few minutes and go inside the house to get the cake. I give the workers 5 minutes to start distributing the champagne to our guest and to bring the cake outside.

I start searching for Mason and after a couple of minutes I finally find him. With a woman in his arms. But that wasn't what upset me, what upset me was the fact that woman was the one and only Cara, his ex-girlfriend.

I take a deep breath and try not to lose control of my wolf. I start to approach him and I can tell Mason is not happy with her proximity but since all the pack was invited we couldn't start a scene. I take a look at her and notice her dress makes her look like a slut. It was short dark coloured strapless dress and her hair was loosed, making her look as if she had just been fucked, which by what she was wearing wouldn't surprise me a bit.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I ask her when I reach them.

Cara smiles provocatively at me as if she wanted me to find them like that and start another argument with Mason.

"I'm just wishing a happy birthday to my love" she says rubbing herself against him" You used to love spending your birthdays with me, remember Mason?"

"That was before Cara. I told you last time I saw you and I'll tell you now, there is nothing between us. I've found my mate and you should go find yours." he says pushing her away

"But you didn't mean it baby. You'll be back to my bed in a heartbeat you'll see." she says and goes away.

The only reason I didn't attacked her right there and now was because Mason hold me down and prevented me from doing so because if he hadn't I swear to everything that is mighty I would have broken every tooth in her mouth that way she would have to think twice before ever opening her mouth ever again.

"Calm down love" Mason said hugging me tight "She's not worth it"

It only took me a couple of seconds to calm down. Being in his arms was all it took.

The workers were already starting to distribute the champagne so we went to join everybody else in the festivity. The cake arrived and everybody sang happy birthday to their Alpha, all of them smiling happily at him while he held me close.

Gifts were exchanged and thankfully Cara didn't make any other unwelcome surprise so the rest of the evening was spent laughing, eating, dancing and of course drinking.

When night came and people started to leave, I started becoming excited and nervous since it was almost time for me to give Mason my birthday present. I exchanged looks with Jade that was sitting in her mate's lap with her 2-year-old daughter Maria, that I had only met today, and she gave me a wink telling me she had arranged everything. I smile in acknowledgment and put my plan in motion.

"So.. you must have realised by now that I haven't given you a birthday present yet" I say to Mason starting to drag him behind me through the house

"You already given me this party I don't need anything else" he says following me without resistance

"The party wasn't my gift that was just a bonus. I want to give you my present now, but it's not here so you have to come with me." I say going to his car.

"Ok" he said smiling looking relaxed. I couldn't contain myself so I gave him a big kiss before entering the car.

"Tease" I hear him say before entering the car in the passenger seat. "So where are you taking me?" he asks looking straight at me

"Surprise" was all I said and then I start the car and drove off to our destination.

I drove pass the town and into the forest. Jade had showed me this place yesterday and I thought it was perfect. I took a left and enter a secondary road that led to a beautiful wooden cabin.

"What is this place?" he asks looking confused

"Lucas had it made for him and Jade a couple of years ago" I say getting out of the car "C'mon" I say inciting him to follow me. I remove a key from my purse and unlock the door stepping right inside.

"Why are we here? I thought you were going to give me my present?" he said not understanding

"And I am." I said and when he walked inside I shut the door and turn on the lights. "This is my present to you"

"This cabin?" he asked

"Yes and no. My present to you is a full night spent with me, in this cabin, with no interruptions what so ever" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

I could see his eyes sparkle as he understood what I was saying

"No interruptions what so ever?" he asked making sure

"None. Lucas and your parents will take care of any problem that might came along. They only have permission to contact us if it's a case of life or death" I inform him

"Well in that case..." he said andthen he picks me up and led me to the bed "It's time for me to unwrap mygift" he said then he throws me on the bed.

Another chapter finished! From what I can see Freya and Mason are ready to complete their mating, stay tuned for the next chapter and be warned! Next chapter contains mature contente!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 41 26
Roxanne, didn't have the nicest life, her father is unknown and her mother is a prostatute, she would have died if it wasn't for her friend, Max, he'...
190K 5.1K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
153 6 12
A Legacy to Althea and Tyler Story, Heated for the Alpha is book of A Bad Boy's Rogue Luna where Answers from previous book would revealed and new an...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...