the high notes

By ieatbrains

laser wasn't the type to get involved in relationships with pretty women, they were a whole lotta trouble and... More

epigraph
one
two

synopsis

206 5 0
By ieatbrains

this story is purposely in all lower case letters, deal with it.

laser wasn't the type to get involved in relationships with pretty women, they were a whole lotta trouble and more time than he could invest. being a nomad biker for the hell hounds, running drugs, and doing things normal human beings couldn't stomach didn't exactly bring the best women around anyway. then he sees willa, a girl so untouchable that he should've ran the other way. but he wasn't much for running, and she was an angel that enchanted him with a few notes on a piano.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 34K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
544K 15.6K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
3M 177K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.3M 80.9K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...