poison.「closed」

Por -Mimiso

❝Sshh - don't tell anyone❞ ... Más

ⅰ | prologue
ⅱ | rules
ⅲ | slots
ⅳ | form
ⅴ | white snakeroot
ⅵ | where it all began
ⅶ | the oleander
ⅷ | monsters over humans
ⅹ | angels trumpet

ⅸ | devils helmet

314 27 216
Por -Mimiso

✾VENUS✾
-lead dancer-
-4D-
ρσιςοη

full name » Park Yeon Ha

nicknames » 4D Yeon, Beagle

stage name » Venus

date of birth » March 11, 1998

ethnicity » Korean

nationality » South Korean

birthplace » Daegu, South Korea

height » 169cm

weight » 50kg

blood type » AB

welcome venus to poison

VenusYhPark added MissusKaimi and Jewel_Bunny to the group chat

VenusYhPark : Omg, hi guys!!!
4 min ago

MissusKaimi : Wtf
4 min ago

Jewel_Bunny : Who is this?!
3 min ago

VenusYhPark : It's me! Your friend Yeonha! :)
3 min ago

MissusKaimi : But you're not my friend
3 min ago

VenusYhPark : WHAT, I AM
3 min ago

MissusKaimi : No you're not
2 min ago

VenusYhPark named the group JANGMI UNNIE IS MY FRIEND

MissusKaimi changed the group name to No~

VenusYhPark changed the group name to SARANGHAEYO JANGMI UNNIE I WUV U

MissusKaimi changed the group name to I h8 Park Yeonha

VenusYhPark : Yay~ You know my name!
2 min ago

MissusKaimi : Yeah
2 min ago

MissusKaimi : It's Bitch, right?
1 min ago

VenusYhPark : :'(
1 min ago

Jewel_Bunny : Pfffffft XD
1 min ago

Jewel_Bunny changed the group name to Ship YeonMi!

MissusKaimi : GURL
52 secs ago

MissusKaimi : kys
34 secs ago

MissusKaimi : I'm sitting right beside you Haru, I WILL slap you
21 secs ago

VenusYhPark : Aww, I already love you guys
7 secs ago

I smile down at my phone, just I hear a loud thump errupt from beside me.

❝And Na Jaemin scores once again! Tell me I'm amazing,❞ Jaemin shouts as he successfully knocks over my water bottle for the umpteenth time, looking over at me with a huge grin on his face as the noise of the other trainees talking buzz around us.

❝You are honestly so amazing.❞ He smiles as I say it and I grin back, putting my phone into my pocket and patting him on the back as if he's won an award.

I go and pick my pink water bottle up from the shiny SM practice room floor, just as a notification beeps from my phone. I practically fling my water bottle away and instead bury my phone out of my skirts pocket.

Jaemin laughs at me and comes to take the water bottle from me instead so that I can check my messages. Haru and Jangmi are now having a "text message war" about how Haru ships YeonMi and how Jangmi hates her so much. Watching the verbal war unfold in front of me makes me squeal with excitement. I've been waiting for them to arrive for at least five hours and Jaemin has done everything he can to calm me down - no matter what he does, I can't stop going pink from smiling so much and squeezing at every text Jangmi and Haru send me.

❝Jaemin! We have to start getting the snacks ready for them! I don't even know if they're allergic to anything! Ooooh, but I bet they're not allergic to cake, like who could be allergic to cake, cake is just too good! Come on, I bet they're going to be really hungry!❞ I grab onto Jaemin's wrist and we run out of the training room, rushing down the white walled hall of the big SM building. While we run we pass Taeyong, and Jaemin and I stop to say a polite hello. For some reason he looks rather disheveled.

❝Jangmi and Haru will be coming soon,❞ I tell Taeyong excitedly as I check the phone in my hand and smile so wide that I feel my cheeks may burst, ❝Actually, if my calculations were correct, they'll be here in less than ten minutes, so we better hurry Jaemin! See you later, Taeyong~❞

Me and Jaemin run off, as I try not to think of Taeyong's face when I mentioned Jangmi.

We rush down the stairs, taking them three at a time. When we get to the bottom floor we burst into the SM café's kitchen, panting as I scream, ❝WE NEED CAKE!❞

The staff glance around at me, with no surprise on their faces about my outburst - they've gotten used to my bubbly personality ever since I started training and visiting the kitchens on a daily level (to steal food).

❝Oppa, do you have cake? Jangmi and Haru will be her any second and we need food,❞ I say, giving puppy eyes to the male cooks that are eyeing me judgementally.

In the end one of the cooks glances over at the others and mutter, ❝Okay, a Red Velvet cake is on its way.❞ I smile, baring my teeth. For some reason happiness has totally took over my soul, and the thought of meeting two new friends fills me with glee.

I ask Jaemin to wait for the cake, and then bring it up to Manager Chae's office when it's ready, while I head to Chae's office to wait out the last few minutes until the girls and Manager Shin's arrival.

I skip into Manager Chae's office with a huge ear to ear smile, but my smile subsides when I see Manager Chae sitting sadly at her overly neat glass table. She is slowly stirring a glass of coffee while she hangs her head and looks deeply into the swirling brown liquid.

❝Chae Unnie?❞ I mutter, walking very slowly to her desk. For a second it's as if she can't hear me, and then her eyes shoot up to meet mine and she mutters a dry hello.

I awkwardly sit down on the uncomfortable chair in front of her desk and beside the window that looks out onto the parking lot, tapping my fingers tensely on my wrist. I try not to look up at her as she takes a small box out from her cupboard and opens it up to reveal multiple bottles of medicine. She takes one casually out, pops it open and puts two odd, red pills into her mouth.

❝Um... I can leave if you want me to,❞ I say, trying so hard not to look at her as she swallows the pills down with her coffee. I am digging my fingers into my wrists so hard that nail marks can be seen on my skin.

❝No, Manager Shin will be here in a few minutes... You of all people would understand me though, Yeonha,❞ she says, putting the box back into her desk cupboard, and giving me a look I do not want to see.

It takes me a moment to realise she's talking about the pills, and about how I have to take them too. ❝Well... I think our situations are different...❞ My lips shake as I say those words but I continue staring at Manager Chae. She is looking at me harshly with her cat-like eyes and making me have to hold in my own breathing.

❝Oh yes... you're crazy while I'm just problematic,❞ she murmurs, no emotion showing on her pale white face. A face so pale and so emotionless that it's as if she has turned into a demon that crawled out of hell right before I walked into the room. Crawled out of hell to find me.

❝I'm not crazy, I'm just-❞

❝Crazy!❞ She cackles, staring at me with eyes that are so black and so full of nothing that any second I could just fall into that pit of black, and fall and fall and fall until I land at the bottom of hell.

❝No.❞ I try to stop myself, I try to not think of it, but the voices are screaming too loudly, and they're telling me to run, to run so far away that she will never find me, to just jump out of the window right beside me instead of having to bear looking at her.

Horns have sprouted form her head and she is laughing at me, laughing so hard that my ears begin to ache. The window is right there, waiting for me, helping me.

I push back the chair, reaching for the window, put someone grabs onto my waist and pulls me back, as I scream and kick, wishing for the demon to stop holding onto me, wishing for this to end so that I won't have go to through it anymore.

I want it to stop.

And so it does, as real voices start to flooding in and Manager Chae is shaking me, three other faces looming into my vision.

One of the girls is cursing and talking to the grim looking man who is probably Manager Shin. The other girl, who when I first look at it strikes me how beautiful and foreign looking she is. She is patting my cheeks and smiling charmingly into my eyes as I start to refocus. The world is blurry and everything seems distant.

That was a very attractive introduction to my future band mates.

♡♡♡

+ Gahhhhh~ Thank you so much for reading after months of not updating! You've all probably forgotten about me ;_;

+ Just in case one of you are confused, Yeonha has Schizophrenia, so Manager Chae turning into a demon and everything was only her disorder striking

+ Congratulations to vividtae for getting in with the Devils Helmet slot. Yeonha is honestly such a sweetie, and I really do hope this chapter wasn't a disappointment to you or to anyone

+ Sorry to everyone who didn't get in with this slot, I promise to tag you later on and show your characters at some time in the story! ^^

+ Now that all the managers have been introduced, what type of disorders do you think that they have? It wasn't supposed to happen, but in the end the whole main Poison staff have a twist to their persona too!

+ Be sure to comment and vote!! This chapter is unedited, so I'm sorry if there are mistakes, and please tell me what you thought of this chapter!

-mimi

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.1K 387 20
*Written 2020* *Edited 2022* The beginning There are things that not even God can see and change. Nobody is safe...the good could turn bad and leave...
61.1K 2.1K 44
BOOK I of V **** This is an Exo Horror Fan Fiction! Back up now if you don't like your bias being killed in this Fan Fiction! **** And also guys, I m...
884K 13.8K 117
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑤 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 😂, 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠 🤱🏽, 𝑠𝑚...
11.7K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...