...

Por ellabella201

Más

Chapter 1: How it all began!*
Chapter 3: I cant have my fake girlfriend completely hate me! **
Chapter 4: Believe me **
Chapter 5: First "Date" **
Chapter 6: Day After**

Chapter 2: The beach*

13.7K 364 38
Por ellabella201

"Come on Gabby! I'm not going to a photo shoot, I'm only going to the beach." I said while she dolled me up. I haven't heard from Jared yet today. I don't know why that's making me nervous. I shouldn't be nervous.

"Exactly! And you may find your future boyfriend cough, cough, Jared, cough, cough, there and you might want to impress him!" She trying to pick out the perfect eyeshadow for me. I can't believe she actually said cough, cough. She didn't fake cough, she literally said the word. I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head.

"I'm sure he will like me whether I'm all dolled up or not." I said crossing my arms.

"Not the way you two argue." She snapped back before calming down. "It doesn't matter anyways. You declined my offer. So... screw it! Get Jared!!" She begged pushing me over.

"But Gabby you said I couldn't get him if I wanted to!" I said mocking her.

"You know I didn't mean it! I was only trying to challenge you." She said she said pouting.

"Challenge declined." I said frowning.

"Oh please! You two look uber cute together!" She said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"But gab..." I said, but she cut me off.

"PLEASE!!!" She pleaded. "I think you guys would be perfect for each other." She said gripping onto my arm. Perfect for each other? Ha! As if! We are polar opposites. And NO, this is not one of those cases where opposites attract. We repel each other. It's like total destruction when we are together.

"Uggh maybe! I will possibly think about it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yay! I have a feeling he might be there today" She said excitedly.

"I do too." I whispered only for myself to hear and myself alone.

"So why did you want to go to the beach?" She said pulling out her mascara.

"What do you mean?" I asked hoping she wouldn't ask this question.

"I mean before you talked to Jared you were all 'I don't know what I want to do tomorrow' then you come back and you all like 'we're going to the beach' what's up with that?" She said applying the mascara.

"Well while I was zoning out not listening to him, I was thinking and I remembered that the weather forecaster said the today was supposed to be hot. So, yea" I said sounding so positive, hoping she'd buy it.

"Oh ok! Sounds legit" She said smiling. Thank god! My phone rang across the room and Gabby went for it for me, then I remembered it might be Jared. I ran across the room and snatched my phone. She gave me a weird look, but I pretended not to notice.

"Hello?" I said slightly out of breath.

"Hey, you still want me at the beach at 12, right?" Jared's voice flooded my ears.

"Yea, we can..." I started before looking over at my friend, who was rummaging through her makeup bag. Damn! I can't talk about this in front of Gabby "Hold on" I said into the phone.

"Ok" He replied. I held the phone away from my mouth.

"I'll be right back Gabby, this is important." I said before walking out of her room.

"So, this is important now?" He asked cockily and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Shut up! Anyways, yes, I want you there at 12" I said quietly.

"Are you there yet?" He asked confused.

"No! Gabby's trying to turn me into a fucking Barbie doll and its taking a little longer than I expected" I said frustrated.

"Aww you're getting all dolled up for me! That's sweet! But remember you have to get there before I do! You know the whole running into each other thing!" He said going over the plan and I prayed that he was alone.

"I know! I know! I'll get us out of here in a few minutes! I promise I will be there before you arrive." I said seriously.

"Ok, bye." He replied.

"Bye" I hung up and stuffed the phone in the butt pocket of my designer shorts. I walked back into Gabby's overly girly room.

"Who was that?" Gabby said looking at me.

"No one you need to worry about! We need to go!" I stressed. I started grabbing my stuff.

"Ok! Ok! If you would sit still and let me finish you we will be out of here soon" She said pushing me down on the bed.

"Uggh fine! I'm gonna be washing it off in the water anyways" I mumbled as I let her use my face as a coloring book.

"Just hold still and shut up! I'm just..." she added random stuff on my eyes "...almost..." on my cheeks "...almost...." on my lips. "...Done!" i smacked my lips together feeling the stickiness of what I presume to be lip-gloss. I was too much in a hurry to even look in the mirror. I grabbed my stuff and literally dragged gabby out of the room.

"Hurry your feet gabby! We're going to be late!" I said rushing to the car.

"Late to the beach?" She asked searching for her keys. SHIT! Ummm

"Yea late, if we get there too late we're going to get stuck with a horrible spot!" I said, really bullshitting that answer. Please buy it

"Ohh yea, that's totally true!" She said agreeing. Whew!
"Now hurry!" I said pushing her to the car.

"I'm hurrying!!" She replied finally finding her keys. I stole them. "Hey!" She groaned.

"You drive too slow! I'm driving" I said getting into the driver's seat.

"Ok, whatever" She replied hopping in the passenger's side. I sped through the roads to the beach that everyone who is anyone goes to! That's one of the main good things about attending California's best private school for the gifted, but I like to call it California's best school for sluts and jocks. I'm not saying that the people at my school aren't smart because they are, but most of them are sluts and jocks. I parked Gabby's Lamborghini in the most perfect parking spot ever. We exited the car and started unloading the car. It's surprising how much two girls need for the beach. A blanket, a couple of towels, sunscreen, two chairs, a cooler filled with drinks and food, and some forms of entertainment seemed good enough. Even though watching guys swim and play football is usually entertainment enough. We just finished unpacking the stuff and looking for the perfect spot, which we find under the shade of a group of palm trees, when a sleek black sports car pulls up next to us. Please let it be Jared!

"Hey ladies! You need some help?" Jared asked. I've never been so happy to see Jared in all of my life! Which brings a smile across my lips as I turn around to see him slowly taking off his sunglasses. He's wearing a regular navy blue swim trunks and a loose white shirt. I make sure he returns my smile before I start talking.

"Yea, we would love some help." I said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Come on Grey let's helps these ladies out." Jared slaps his friend, who I didn't notice was even standing there, and they walk over to us. Jared comes and takes away most of the things in my hand. We slightly fall back behind Gabby and Grey, who are too deep in their conversation to even realize.

"So, how are we gonna play this?" He asked me like I'm just a master on making people believe I like someone when I don't.

"Umm" I started before my eyes locked in on something and a master plan crept into my mind. I saw them, his sunglasses, they are perfect! "Give me your sunglasses." I said looking at them.

"These old things? Why?" He said following my gaze to his sunglasses.

"Just trust me! I have a plan! You're going to accidentally 'leave' your sunglasses I'm going to 'return' them. That's our icebreaker. We flirt a little, but very noticeable, you know to make our friends think we are starting to like each other. Got it?" I said out stretching my hand to retrieve his sunglasses.

"Got it!" He handed over his sunglasses and I placed them carefully on my shirt. We reached the others. They helped us get settled. Before Jared and grey were called over to their other friends. "Well you guys are all settled, you have a nice beach day" Jared said placing my stuff down next to me.

"You too." I said before slightly winking at Jared. In Jared and my eyes that means, time to kick in our plan. In everyone else's it looks like it was harmless flirting. Which is sort of a good thing for us if you really think about it.

"Well they were friendly, weren't they? And no arguing. I would say that's a plus." I said turning to Gabby.

"Yea, and I saw that little wink you gave Jared." She said laughing out her sun screen lotion.

"I have no idea what you are talking about!" I said while taking mine out as well.

"Mhmm sure." Her eyes trailed down to my shirt, good! "OMG! Are those Jared's glasses I see?" She said staring at the glasses resting on my chest.

"Oh yea! He told me to hold them for him while he was helping me with my stuff! I gotta return them." I said looking down at them, even though I know it's not true.

"Don't hurry back." She said while I got up.

"Haha!" I scurry down the beach toward the group of boys that Jared is with. Half of them are shirtless, including Jared, so I assume they are going to play shirt against skin football. All his friends see me approach and turn around, which make him turn around. A warm smile spread on his lips as he walked toward me. "You forgot your glasses" I slipped the glasses slowly away from my chest area, making sure him and his friends are looking. Gotta get their attention somehow. Boys, so easy.

"Oh yea, I forgot about them. Keep 'em. I'm sure they look better on you anyways" He took the glasses out of my hands and slipped them on my face "I was right, they do look better on you" I forced myself to blush and smile. It was a cheesy pick up line, but whatever.

"Stop your making me blush." I said cutely before giggling.

"Then I'm doing it right, we're about to play..." He said before I cut him off.

"Football, I'm guessing you're on the skin team." I said twirling my hair.

"How'd you know?" He asked grabbing the hand that was playing with my hair.

"Well I saw the football in your friend's hand and you are standing in front of me shirtless." I said nodding in his friend's direction.

"How's the view?" He asked as I looked him up and down slowly

"Pretty good" I answered smiling.

"Well the sight in front of me is heavenly." He said smiling. Ok, that one was a little bit better.

"You really know how to make a girl feel good." I said laughing. He pulled me so our bodies are touching.

"In more ways than one." He replied giving my butt a light squeeze as I placed my hand on his chest. Gross.

"I bet, but I think your friends are getting a little impatient." I looked around Jared at him group of friends who were staring intently at us. It's working! "So, I'm not going to hold you hostage any longer" Jared released his grip on me and I blew him, and his friends, a kiss. That ought to do the trick. Jared leaned down to whisper in my ear

"You think it worked?" I tiptoed to reach his ear.

"It more than worked! I bet you anything your friends are going to be bugging you about this for the rest of this week!" I said. He smiled

"Bye sexy" He said more audibly.

"Bye" I turned to see Gabby gushing over what just happened, probably dying to hear the details. I decide to let her wait by walking extremely slowly. Patience is the key! I finally reached an inpatient gabby. She was so excited I bet she nearly pissed her pants!

"OMG! So, you are going after him? Yay! I knew you would! I so knew you would!" She said jumping up and down. I grabbed onto her arm to stop her from causing a scene.

"Well I had to prove you wrong, and I'm sure it will be a piece of cake." I said popping a grape in my mouth.

"And he so totally likes you." She said taking one of my grapes. I looked over to the group of guys and watched intently as they played their game.

"You think?" I asked acting like I think he doesn't. Even though I know he doesn't. I've only been in drama for a year, but I think I'm gonna need a damn Oscar if I can successfully pull off this fake relationship.

"YES!" She screamed, slapping me. I reached my arm over to her and slam my hand over her mouth, then inspected to see if anyone heard her. Luckily no one did!

"Can you please shut the hell up?" I said slapping her.

"I'm sorry! But this is absolutely amazing!" She said smiling up at me. I sighed at her reaction.

"Whatever!" I said rolling my eyes.

"So, when are you going to make your move? You know you only have till...." She started before I cut her off.

"The end of next week! I know, and believe me I will get him by that day" I said applying sunscreen lotion to my body.

"How can you be so sure?" She asked lying down.

"I just am! Come on let's go swimming!" I take off my half shirt and shorts. As I turn around I hear a distant...

"HEADS UP!!" I see a ball flying towards me and I quickly catch it. The impact was hard but I got a good grip on it. I throw it back to Grey and Jared jogged towards me and I meet him in the middle.

"I didn't know you could catch a football, much less catch it and throw it back perfectly with the right grip and everything!" He said reaching me.

"Well there are a lot of things you don't know about me." I said placing a hand on my hip.

"I am thoroughly impressed. At least you'll be able to keep me entertained throughout this fake relationship." He said smirking.

"Yea, now you need to step up your game. You're rather boring actually." I said imitating his smirk.

"Trust me sweetie, I'm anything but boring." He said playfully while winking at me.

"We'll see about that, won't we?" I replied crossing my arms.

"We will." He replied taking a step closer to me. I hadn't realized how close we were until I looked up and saw him hovering right over me.

"I think your friends want you back in the game." I said looking around his shoulder.

"I think they can endure a moment without my presence for a minute longer." He said with a slight laugh. This was the first time I actually saw him smile. Not smirk, or fake smile, but actually smile.

"I don't think I can endure your presence for a minute longer though." I said returning his smile. He placed a hand over his heart and pouted.

"Wow. Shot through the heart. That stung Woods. That really stung. And to think we were actually getting along for moment there." He said faking sadness. I laughed while shaking my head.

"Ooh. Rookie move kid. Don't get too attached Taylor." I replied biting my lip.

"I know one thing I'd like to get attached to." He said looking down at my lips. I rolled my eyes. That was kinda smooth, I must admit.

"In your dreams lover boy." I replied shaking my head.

"Well, I am now your lover boy." He said pulling me closer to him.

"You got a week left before that happens buddy." I retorted patting his chest.

"You got me there." He replied looking me in the eyes for a second before speaking again. "I'll let you get back to your activities. Considering you just can't stand being in my presence." He said dramatically before letting me go. I laughed before beginning to walk away.

"You got that right." I said winking at him before turning around and joining Gabby in the water.   

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know before you start reading this that this story is now completely on Dreame. If you want to read the rest please click the link provided here or at the bottom of every Chapter. Thanks so much! https://www.dreame.com/novel/1964070-Our-Fake-Relationship.html

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.5K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
35.5K 1.5K 13
We were a team. A confidence team, gaining your trust and ripping you off for every penny we could squeeze out of you. Stealing millions between pick...
245K 15.8K 49
#620 teenfiction 21/4/2018 "If nothing last forever," he started in a satin smooth voice. "Then me and you are going to be nothing forever." A lump...
348K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...