Cold Water (Dark Niall)

By smileyourepretty

Renee Delilah Parker would describe herself in three words: crazy, ambitious, and fun. She's not your average... More

Summary
1: "I feel like I'm about to throw up in my mouth every time I see him."
2: "He has a brain?"
3: "You're an asshole."
4: "Do you always scream when you wake up?"
5: "Oh please, your ego is bigger than your dick."
7: "You're crazy, I swear to God."
8: "Just stop whining because my head is gonna explode."
9: "Oh shit, I think we might become friends."
10: "Don't flatter yourself."
11: "Asshole."
12: "Don't go around punching walls anymore please."
13: "Did you lose your finger in Zoe's vagina last night?"
14:"I hate it when you're right."
15: "None of my business who you kiss."
16:"Oh wow, you're so full of yourself."
17: "You're afraid of me?"
18: "You don't understand."
19: "Leave me alone."
Questions and Answers
20: "Fine. Fuck you."
21:"I didn't think you'd stoop so low."
22:"You smell good."
23:"Just friends."
24:"So why are you touching me?"
25: "Oh, baby, someone already did"
26: "Is this a bad idea?"
27:"Do you like flattering yourself?"
28:"Everything about this is extremely illegal."
29: "You're drunk."
30: "I'm neither affectionate nor romantic."
31: "You're always trying to start a fight."
32: "I can fucking smell you. Go away."
33: "You sure?"

6: "You're an idiot, you know that, right?"

18.3K 1.5K 1.5K
By smileyourepretty

Thank you so much for the wait :) I think you're reaaally like this chapter ;)

p.s. I didn't get the time to proof read it, so sorry if there are any mistakes

Let me know what you thought about this chapter by leaving comments throughout the story :)

Happy reading x

----

Rey's POV

"Do you mind if I drop something off at home?" the driver, Maura, asks while we're at a stop sign, waiting for it to turn green. "My daughter left her project in the car, and I won't be home until tomorrow."

I gulp, and then nod, but then remember that it's dark in the car, so I confirm verbally.

"I will end the trip once we get to my house and then drop you off at home okay? So it won't charge you double the trip."

"Uh, it's fine. It's fine. I don't mind." I tell her and lean back against the seat, and then close my eyes until we stop again.

When I open them again, we're in front of a white brick building that was apparently an apartment building. It looked like it hadn't been renewed for decades, with the paint coming off and the crooked fence.

Maura stops the car in front of it and gets out, telling me that she'll be back in a minute.

I take that time to closely look at the building, and find myself not even judging Niall for living here, as I'd normally do.

Maura comes back one minute later, and apologizes. I wave it off and she starts the car once again, before she drives off.

I get home fifteen minutes later, and I thank her for the ride before I exit the car. My house is silent, probably because my parents are out, apparently.

As I remove my makeup ten minutes later and slip into my pyjamas, the "kiss" with Niall comes back to me. I wonder whether it counts as cheating, and it probably doesn't, because our lips barely touch.

But then I remember the shiver that ran down my spine, and maybe, just maybe, that could be considered cheating.

I fall asleep feeling guilty that night, wondering how I'd tell Jed about it.

***

I get up the next day feeling a bit hungover. The house is still silent as it was when I came home last night, but I don't question it. My parents have a habit of not telling us when they go out or coming back, so I just get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom.

When I come out, my phone beeps, signaling that I have a new message. I'm surprised to see that it's from Niall.

Niall Horan: so what time today?

Then it downs on me: we talked about getting Harry and Louis together by "accidentally" meeting at the mall.

Rey: I have to text Harry, but around 5-6

Niall Horan: okay

Niall Horan: I already talked to Louis so we'll see you there

I send a text to Harry, after contemplating whether it will be awkward seeing Niall after last night. But he didn't seem awkward in the texts, so I guess it's okay.

Rey: hey, want to go to the mall today?

If I'd texted him a few weeks ago it would've been weird, but we've gotten along quite well since we started laughing together at parties and he even suggested going out sometime, in a friendly way.

Harry: sure :) what time?

I sigh, relieved that he doesn't find it weird, probably remembering that he'd propositioned it at one point.

Rey: I'll pick you up at 5?

Harry: sure :D

I smile, and then my face turns more serious when Jed texts me.

Jed: hi baby

Rey: hi?

Jed: sorry for not coming yesterday, but my parents had to take me to Liverpool

Jed: grandma's ill

Rey: I'm sorry :(

Rey: is she okay?

Jed: yea, took her to the hospital

Jed: I'll be back on Monday okay? We'll celebrate then

He sends me a heart emoji and I send it back, before I tell him that I'm going to the mall with Harry, and he tells me to have fun.

I spend the rest of the day reading the last chapter of the book for English Lit, before my alarm goes off, telling me it's half past four.

I start applying my makeup, before I put on a pair of jeans, a white blouse, and my green Zanotti sneakers. To be honest, I'm a little nervous but I have no idea why, so I swallow my nerves and check myself out in the mirror one more time.

Rey+ Niall: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=214255132

I grab my keys from the desk and walk down the stairs, wondering where Jason is. He's probably in his room doing nothing as per usual, so I don't bother checking on him before I leave the house.

I pick up Harry from the address he sent me on WhatsApp, and he's all smiley and happy to hang out with me at the mall. Little does he know, I plan on getting him together with Louis.

Once we get at the mall, I suggest we go check out some shops, and fifteen minutes later, I find myself venting about the fact that Jed left yesterday and we couldn't see each other on our one-year anniversary, but that I understand him because his grandmother was ill.

I get a text from Niall, who says they're at Vans, so I tell Harry that I want to check out some sneakers. We head over to Vans, where we find Louis trying on some shoes.

"Oh, hi." I say when I see them, and Harry turns red instantly.

"What a coincidence." Niall says, and if Harry and Louis weren't completely busy eye-fucking each other, they would've caught on to his bad acting.

I shake my head and Niall smirks, before he goes away to another part of the store. I feel as if I'm extra, so I let the two of them talk.

"Try to be less oblivious." I whisper to Niall when I walk up to him and pretend that I'm looking at a pair of black studded Vans.

"Oh, come on. This is exciting." He laughs and looks back at the two of them. "See? They're already talking."

"I wouldn't have thought you'd be the type of person who would go to such lengths to set two of your friends up." I tell him and move further along the aisle to another pair of shoes.

"What do you mean?" he asks, frowning.

"I mean, you are actually willing to spend an afternoon with me just to get them together. Which, knowing you, is a huge sacrifice." I sarcastically say and he rolls his eyes, shaking his head.

"You're not that bad to be honest. And besides, you were kind of kissing me yesterday."

My chin hits the floor and I turn around to face him properly, this time not even pretending to be doing something else or being afraid of not being too obvious.

"Excuse you? Our lips barely touched, and I have a boyfriend." I remind him, as if my boyfriend would be any indication to the fact that I did not want our lips to be touching last night.

"A boyfriend who ditched you on your one-year anniversary, I know."

"You have no idea what you're talking about." I hiss, pointing my finger at him. "He went to Liverpool with his parents because his grandmother was ill."

Niall catches my finger and puts it down, before he nods at something behind me. I turn around and see Jed's mother walking by while she looks at something on her phone.

"You mean to say that he was at the Manchester United and Liverpool game with his dad last night, right?"

I open my mouth to say something, but then I close it again. "Wha-but-what? He fuckin' lied to me about his ill grandmother? What the fuck?"

For some reason, it doesn't bother me as much as it should've, but I'm still mad at him for lying to me and saying that his grandmother is ill. You don't lie about something like that.

"How do you know this?" I ask Niall, squinting my eyes at him, and a little part of me wishes that he were wrong. The last thing I want is for Niall to see the way my boyfriend lies to me, and to judge me again.

"Because he sent me a snap from the game? I don't know Rey, I just thought you should know. And I thought you did, that's why I didn't say anything."

"It doesn't bother me that he went to the game...it bothers me that he lied about it." I mumble, checking my phone to see if he texted me. He didn't.

We're interrupted by Louis and Harry, who come up to us with a smile on their faces.

"Sorry for interrupting, but we're kind of hungry so we'll head up to the food court."

"We'll be right there." Niall assures them, before the two of them leave us alone.

"See?" he tells me once the two of them are out of our sight. "One good thing came out of this whole thing is that we got them together."

I nod. "You're right. If one relationship is going down the drain, then one should be built."

"Wait what? You're going to break up with Jed?"

I shrug. "I don't know. I don't like the fact that he lied to me like that. Right to my face."

"And you didn't believe me when I told you that he takes you for granted."

I make a face at him. "First of all, you didn't say it like that. Second of all, shut up. I'll confront him when I see him at school, until then, I'll just ignore him. Maybe even block him on WhatsApp."

Niall laughs and shakes his head, before he turns his head towards the exit. "We should go."

We join Harry and Louis at KFC ten minutes later, just to find them chatting and laughing about something. After all the drama with Jed and I, the fact that we managed to get Harry and Louis to talk to each other is the only thing that keeps a smile on my face.

"What are you two laughing about?" Niall asks as we sit down with our KFC orders.

"I was just telling him about Doris and Ernie." Louis says, and I vaguely remember him mentioning the two twins his mother had last year.

"Oh, Harry just loves babies." Niall laughs and Harry's eyes light up when Louis laughs as well.

It kind of saddens me to see two people so infatuated with each other, because it reminds me of the way Jed and I used to be in the first several months of our relationship. I wonder when it all went wrong, and I honestly can't pinpoint a certain day, or month.

I eat in silence and let the three of them talk, hoping no one will mention it.

"So how come you two aren't at each others throats?" Louis curiously asks once we've all finished eating. Niall and I look at each other, because neither of us knows what to say.

"Well...we're in public now." I say, shrugging. It's the best answer I can come up with that won't give away our plan.

"Oh, so you like to argue in private?" Louis pushes, with a slight undertone that suggests something sexual.

Niall smirks and tilts his head at me, smiling.

"No no, that's not what I meant." I try to argue, but the deed is done anyway, so I don't bother.

Half an hour later, we say goodbye to each other, so Louis and Niall go to catch the bus, while Harry and I get into my car.

"What a coincidence, right?" Harry smiles.

I nod, not looking at him as I drive. "Right. You and Louis seemed to be getting along pretty well though."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see him shrugging. "Yeah, he's nice."

"Nice? That's all you have to say? You seem to fancy him a bit. And he does too."

Harry turns red and shakes his head. "I don't think so."

"Oh, but I do. And I'm a really good people reader."

If Harry does anything, I don't see it, because I stop in front of his house, and thank him for accompanying me. He kisses my cheek before he gets out of the car, and I stay for a bit, to check my messages. Jed hasn't said anything else, but he read my message half an hour ago.

I drive back home, but I don't feel like I'm in the mood to do anything. I just hate it when someone completely ruins my day and I'm just unable to do anything productive. I don't even feel like watching a TV show, which means I'm in a really bad mood.

My phone beeps, and I hope is Jed. It's not. It's Jake.

Jake: biiitch check niall's tumblr!!!!

Rey: I don't know it?

Jake: niall-tdb

I go on his profile, wondering what in the world Jake wants me to see. I notice that he has a lot of admirers, because 90% of his tumblr is filled with answered questions. He just answered three questions recently.

Anonymous: KISS/MARRY/FUCK PERRIE/SOPHIA/REY

To which Niall answered: kiss Sophia, fuck Perrie, marry Rey.

I make a face at my phone screen, and then I scroll up.

Anonymous: why did you choose marry rey?

Niall: cause i think i'd have fun with her and it would never get boring

That answer puts a smile on my face, but then I wonder who in the world would even ask these questions. Maybe someone saw us at the mall? But then I remember that a lot of girls at school are crushing on Niall for some reason, unbeknownst to me.

Rey: I saw

Jake: aaand????? Maybe he s high

Rey: * eye roll emoji *

I try to focus on something else, but now I also have Niall's answers on my mind, which is the last thing I needed.

***

Rey: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=214255384

It's Monday, and once again I feel like dying. I see Jed at his locker right before my last period, but I don't want to go up to him. We make eye contact, and I turn my head away on purpose, to let him know that if he wants to talk to me, he has to make a move.

All these years I've been the one who always made the first step to apologize, or who let go of their pride in order to get over an argument. But I'm done now.

I feel a hand on my waist and I turn around, to see Jed standing there with a rose and a small bag from Pandora.

"Happy anniversary babe."

I hate this and I hate myself. I hate myself for being so mad and then not being anymore once I see him. Why am I like this? I'm emotionally drained but he always makes my day better. And I know this can't go on anymore or else I'll mentally collapse, but for some reason I can't give up on him.

I kiss him and take the presents from him. I make eye contact with Niall, who's on the other side of the hallway, chatting up some girl. He doesn't even listen to what she's talking, because he looks at me with a disappointed look on his face and shakes his head.

I know he's probably disappointed because I forgave Jed just like that, but then again, why does he even care?

"Sorry I was not here on Friday, but I'm here now." he tells me and kisses my cheek.

"How's your grandma?" I ask and he looks confused for a second, which lets me know that he forgot the excuse he made up.

"Did she enjoy the football game?" I continue, and his face falls. He knows he's busted.

"How did you-"

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that you lied to me." I say, swallowing. "Why did you?"

Jed looks so guilty and for a second I want to forgive him right then and there, but I refrain from doing so, because I know I deserve better.

"Because I didn't want you to feel like you're less important than a game." is the stupid excuse he comes up with.

"But I am!" I say, raising my voice. "And you lied! Thinking I wouldn't find out? That hurts, Jed. You could have at least told me because I would have felt ten times less shittier than I did when I found out."

He thinks about what to say for a few seconds, before he finally opens his mouth:

"How did you find out?"

"That's the only thing that matters to you? How I found out? Maybe we should..."

The words are stuck in my throat. Why can't I just say that I want us to break up?

"Maybe we should what?" he asks, and his tone is more daring than worried, like he's daring me to say something he knows I won't. The truth is in fact that I'm so used to being with him that I'm too scared to let him go.

"Maybe we should take a break." Is the most I can do, and it still hurts.

"You want us to take a break?" he asks, making sure he heard me right. I nod.

Jed shakes his head and steps back. "Fine. If that's what you want."

My heart hurts as I watch him walk away, and I want to tell him to come back, but I know he doesn't deserve it.

I bite my lip and turn around to place the rose and the Pandora bag in my locker, without even opening to see what he got. I know it's more of a guilt gift than an anniversary gift, so I close my locker and stay like that for a few seconds, before I decide to completely ditch my last period and go home.

I stop in front of my car to smoke a cigarette and to get my thoughts in order. I don't even feel like venting to Jake, because I'm too worn down to even get my phone out.

"What happened?"

I jump at the voice behind me, so I turn around to see Niall standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets.

"I told him that we should take a break."

"What does that mean exactly?"

"I don't know." I shrug, taking another drag from my cigarette. "I just want a break from everything. I feel like I'm emotionally drained."

"What did he say?" Niall asks, leaning against my car.

"He just wanted to know how I found out. After I told him that I felt really fucking shitty, all he could say was how I found out. I didn't tell him."

Niall shakes his head. "You could have."

"But that's not important. What's important is that he just lied to me so easily; it makes me wonder what else he's lied about. Maybe he's also cheated on me at some point, I don't know."

I drop the cigarette and step on it, before I grip the door handle.

"I'm going home."

"Alright, take care."

I nod as I get into my car. "See you tomorrow."

***

It's weird not talking to Jed constantly. It's been four days since we decided, well, I decided and he just went along with it, to take a break. Every time I want to share something with him, I can't, so I just have to hold it in until Jake or Sophia is online.

Rey: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=216180406

It's Friday, thank God, which means the weekend is coming up, which means that I can close myself up into my room and not come out until Monday.

I know I shouldn't be the one sulking or hurting, because I'm the one who initiated the whole taking a break thing, but I didn't do it because I wanted to, I did it because I needed to.

I get to school just as the bell rings, and my brother tells me he has to hurry because his Trigonometry teacher has a zero tolerance policy about being late.

I linger by my locker until after the hallway has cleared, wondering whether I really need a secondary education or not. I decide that I do, but being late to class won't stop me from getting into a good University.

"Are you ditching today?"

I turn around to see Niall coming up towards me, and his sister hurrying down the hallway, probably in order not to be late to Trigonometry. Oh...those were the days man.

"No...I'm just trying to waste time before going to Sex Ed. You?"

"Same." He sighs and leans against the locker next to mine.

What is it with boys and leaning against things? Do they think it makes them attractive or something? Because it kind of does...

"So listen. Louis is throwing a party at Harry's house tonight, and I wanted to see if you'd come." He says, and I stop from placing my bag in my locker to look at him.

"Are you inviting me to a party?" I ask.

"Yeah. Sort of."

"Why?"

"Well, for one, you should try and get over your ex-boyfriend."

I lift a finger. "Theoretically, he's not my ex."

"Practically, he's been your ex for days now." Niall tries to argue, and I wonder when did we start being friends.

"And the other reason?" I ask, secretly hoping he'd hint at the fact that he wanted to...hook up with me. Wait, what?

"What other reason?"

"You said 'well, for one', so I just assumed there's a second reason you're inviting me to the party."

He rolls his eyes. "Louis would like you to come."

I squint my eyes at him, not really believing it.

"Alright." He sighs. "I want you to come because I like when you're drunk because we get along well and no one gets as drunk as I do except of you. Well, not as drunk as me because then you'd pass out completely, but close enough."

I raise my eyebrows. "Excuse me? Are you saying that I can't drink as much as you can?" I look up at him and cross my arms over my chest. "Because it sounds like you are."

"Don't get to worked up. I'm irish, I can drink you under the table."

"Okay bitch, you're on." I say, which indirectly means I just accepted his invitation.

"Great." He laughs.

"Wait. Will Jed be there?"

Niall nods. "He's on the football team, it would be a bit...rude not to invite him."

"It's fine. I'll just drink more than you and drink you under the table." I smile, closing my locker. We start walking towards Sex Ed, which Mr. Andrews teaches, so he won't be mad because we're late, but people might start wondering why we came together.

"So what's this about Louis holding a party at Harry's house?" I ask Niall.

He smiles. "I think they're going to finally makeout, so it's a must see."

I loudly laugh as we walk together, and during the walk to class, and for the rest of the day, I ask myself when and how in the fucking world did Niall and I start to be such good friends.

***

Jake and Sophia were also invited to "Louis' party at Harry's house" as everyone called it, so I have to pick them up around eight. Jason is driving, since I was planning on drinking together with Niall, which meant that I wouldn't be able to drive myself home, because I wasn't planning on staying over.

I am dressed in a white skirt with a matching tank top, my silver Zanotti heels, and to top it off, with a white bomber jacket.

"Jasoooon, are you ready?" I yell from my room as I finish the last touches of my makeup.

"Just a minute!" he screams back, so I put my phone and my cigarette pack in my clutch, before I sling it over my shoulder and exit my room.

Jason and I meet downstairs, because I made myself a sandwich really quick so I wouldn't get drunk as easy as I would've on an empty stomach.

We pick up Jake and Sophia, who are really excited to go to the party, since they haven't been to one for a week (note the sarcasm). I know that I should be studying or something, because it's my last year of school, but finals are so far away I can't even be bothered. Plus with everything that's been going on, I can't even bring myself to focus on learning something.

We arrive at Harry's house around half past eight, which means that just a few people have arrived, since no one comes to a party earlier than an hour after it was supposed to start.

Harry and Louis are already inside, together with Liam and Perrie, but that's about it, which means that it's time for pre-drinks.

"What's the occasion for the party?" I ask Louis as he pours me a cup of Vodka and cranberry.

"The occasion is that we want to drink but we need a reason."

"Which is drinking." I conclude and he laughs, nodding.

"So how are things with you and Harold?"

He doesn't seem surprised by the question, which means he was expecting for it to come up eventually.

"Things are good."

"Are you guys gonna get together? Wait, have you two made out yet?"

Louis blushes, which is something I've never seen him do before, and shakes his head, much to my disappointment.

Someone calls him from the living room so he leaves me alone in the kitchen to drown my sorrows in Vodka.

"You're gonna die in those you know." Niall says as soon as he enters the kitchen and his eyes land on my shoes.

He's wearing a white jumper and black skinny jeans, with matching Vans.

Rey+Niall: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=216181690

"You're the only guy I know who looks at a girls' shoes and not her boobs."

He opens his mouth, but I talk instead: "Yeah, I know, know you're going to joke and say that I don't have boobs."

Niall frowns. "I was going to say that I like your taste in shoes."

"What?"

"The sneakers you wear to school, I like them."

"Oh."

"They're expensive." He says and I nod.

"My mother buys them for me to make up for the fact that she's never home." I tell him and I take another large gulp from my drink, which empties the cup.

He refills our drinks (when did he drink it?) and tells me that as of this moment we're going to drink the exact same things, which also means that we have to sort of stick together. I don't mind it at all, which is new.

"Want to go outside for a smoke until this place fills up?" he suggests and I nod, so I follow him on the back porch where we both lean against the railing.

He lights up my cigarette first. "You're my bitch now." he says before he lights his own.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"If someone lights your cigarette means you're their bitch. It's something I heard in ninth grade, I don't know." he laughs, and now I notice that he might just be high.

"You're an idiot, you know that, right?" I say and take a drag from my cigarette, which I almost forgot about.

"Shot?" he asks after a while and holds his cup up.

"Sure."

We down the last remains of our drinks and I scrunch my nose, because the drink was more Vodka than cranberry. I know that two more drinks will get me tipsy, if not only one, which is not good, because I've seen Niall down ten shots and not even blink.

"You look good by the way." Niall suddenly says and I look up at him through the smoke.

"What?" I ask, wondering whether I heard him correctly.

"You heard me, I won't repeat it. One compliment a week, that's all you get." He says and I snort.

"Oh please, like I'm supposed to be honored or something?"

"You should." He says and comes closer. I notice it immediately, but act like I haven't.

"So...do you want to make your ex-boyfriend jealous?"

"He's not...he's not my ex." I whisper, moving the hand that's holding the cigarette so I won't burn him.

"You sure?"

He cocks his head to the side, which makes him so attractive I can't even.

"You're high." I notice, looking into his red eyes.

"Just a bit."

I shake my head and he places his head on the back of my neck, which, okay?!

"You're a bit close." I tell him, placing my hand on his chest, softly gripping into the material of his sweater.

"You don't seem to mind." He retorts, and damn it, he's right. I hate him.

I drop my cigarette and he seems to notice the motion, because he does the same.

"Yeah but...I do." I lie, and he sees right through it.

"No you don't." Niall argues and suddenly brings me towards his mouth.

My mouth opens before our lips even touch, and we're kissing.

His hands fall down to my waist and he pulls me closer into him, deepening the kiss, which sends shivers down my spine. I step backwards so I'm leaning against the railing, and I try to stand up on my tiptoes to be closer to him, even though I'm already wearing four-inch heels.

Niall's kisses aren't as rushed and as sloppy as Jed's, they're slower and deeper and turn me on like nothing else has done before.

I ran my hand through his hair, and before he can grip into my waist and lift me up onto the railing, someone slides the door open.

"Uh..." Sophia says, and we both pull away from each other, causing me to nearly lose my balance.

"What?" I ask, as if nothing happened.

"Jed is here and asked where you are." She tells me, and looks at me with the 'we-are-SO-going-to-talk-about-this' look.

I nod and wipe my mouth as Sophia walks back inside.

"Well, that's not good." I say and look at Niall, who just shrugs.

To be honest, I just want to make out with him a little more, but instead I straighten up and walk inside to talk to my...ex boyfriend.

-----

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat: ronniebennett94

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ronniebennett.tumblr.com/

Follow Rey on Instagram: http://instagram.com/rey_parker

Follow Rey on Tumblr: http://www.rey-parker.tumblr.com

Follow Rey on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rey_parker

Follow Niall on Instagram: http://instagram.com/nialltdb

Follow Niall on Tumblr: http://niall-tdb.tumblr.com

Follow Niall on Twitter: http://twitter.com/niall_tdb

Follow Jake on Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr: jakemalikbitch

----

Hope you liked it; let me know what your favorite/least favorite part was here :D

I'm in my last year of University, which means I have SO MUCH to do, that's why I can't meet the deadlines of the chapters (I can barely meet the Uni deadlines :( ), so I'll announce the update two days before on Twitter and Wattpad :D

p.s. Follow them on Instagram if you want previews of the upcoming chapters !

xoxo,

Ronnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 4K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
352K 10.1K 40
It was just supposed to be a game, nothing serious. Just an innocent little prank. But it turned out to be rather hard, harder than what Sam thought...
40.7K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...