His Angel (completed)

By Yellow1017

When Ally gets the chance to perform in front of her school for a contest she gets a surprise. After that nig... More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thrity three
Epilogue

Three

1.1K 42 8
By Yellow1017

Three weeks later:

I pace the backstage area freaking out. I'm the last student to go, and the whole school is out there. My parents even came with my brother because they wanted to see it. Last week was Ty, which was very entertaining to watch. He also killed it out there earning the most cheers so far. Lilly watches me trying to talk to me in an attempt to calm me down. I already was freaking out because the tickets are sold out, and there is now no chance of me going to his concert. I try to take deep breaths as I play him in my ear to calm me. I'm suddenly stopped from pacing as Ty holds my shoulders.

"Calm the fuck down, Ally." He tells me. I stare at him with wide fearful eyes, which makes him sigh. "Ally, you have done this all before. It is nothing." He tries to get across to me.

    "Yeah, Ally you have an amazing voice. That video of you from a few weeks ago has gone viral." She points out. I look at her confused, and he looks at me with wide eyes. "You didn't know?" She asks, her brown eyes wide. I shake my head looking back to Ty.

    "Ally, you sing from your heart. That's all you have to do with his music, which you do anyway." I nod my head taking a deep breath.

    "You're right. It's time to go out." I say in a confident voice. He smiles at me before wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I let him feeling more relief wash through me, and when he lets go I know I'm ready.

    I walk out to the stage leaving the two of the behind and look out to my fellow classmates. They all cheer for me and I take a deep breath as I take the mic off the stand. The music starts playing and I feel myself drift off into the music. I smile bringing the mic to my mouth.

Tell them this boy wasn't meant for loving
Tell them his heart doesn't

    I sing each song in a row on the album, starting with Real life.

Losers
Tell your friends
Often
Hills
Acquainted
Can't feel my face
Shameless
Earned it
As you are
In the night
Dark times
Prisoner
Angel

    After each song I grew more confident, and put more of myself into the song. Once I was done I smiled out to the crowd, who cheered and screamed for an encore. I smile at them and looked to the person who is playing the tracks. He looks to me and nods his head, but someone stops him making me furrow my eyebrows together. The other person walks away and the guy puts a song on. I look to him confused, he just started playing the duet that Ariana and Abel sing together. I just go with it shrugging my shoulders as I look to the crowd.

I sing her part no problem, and I keep going getting closer to when he is supposed to some in. I watch as the crowd cheers more and gets really crazy, but I ignore it as I keep singing. I open my mouth to sing his part, but a voice beats me to it.

"I'm a love you harder." I freeze hearing his voice. I gasp turning around as he starts his actual part. He is grinning and nods his head for me to continue, so I do. My voice is kind of shaky, but I take a breath and sing with him. I can feel the tears in my eyes, but I force myself not to break down right now. The freaking Weeknd is singing with me! Standing right next to me, in the flesh and blood.  As soon as we finish the song he wraps his arms around me in a hug.

    "Give it up for Ally!" He says into the mic he holds. The crowd cheers even more, but I'm frozen as tears start leaking from my eyes. "Don't cry." He whispers in my ear. He walks me off towards the backstage area. I force my feet to follow where he leads me to, but other than that my body won't move.

    "Ally!" I hear Lilly and Ty shout. I jump against Abel looking up to see them.

    "Holy shit!" Ty gasps surprised. "How come she gets her idol, I didn't get Beyoncé?" Ty pouts. Lilly hits him over the head making me groan, and Abel just chuckles watching him. He looks down at me as I glance up to him.

"What made you choose my album?" He asks, smiling his too perfect smile. My heart nearly stops from it. I feel my cheeks heat up making me look away.

"She is kind of obsessed."

"More than kind of." Lilly laughs. Ty nudges her with his elbow making her glare at him. Abel laughs more hugging me a little tighter.

"Are you now?" He questions amused. I feel myself blush harder, and tears prick my eyes more as everything hits me. I'm in his arms... holy shit! The tears start falling again, and he looks to me with worry in his eyes. "Ally, are you okay?" He asks, concern clear in his voice.

    "Shit, Ty she's crying." I hear Lilly, and then I feel them come towards me. I just burry my face into Abel's chest taking in his scent. I can't quite tell what it is, but I can't get enough of him. I breath in his scent to calm my nerves, and it actually helps. My cries turn into just sniffles, and I finally bring myself to look up. I just realize he has been rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I look into his dark chocolatey brown eyes, and they seem to be studying me. I smile up to him nodding once at him shyly.

"Yeah," I breathe. "I'm okay now." I look down to the ground, and see Ty and Lilly's shoes next to us. I look up to them, and they watch me curiously.

"I thought you were joking about the whole crying thing." Lilly says. I give her a pointed look.

"What do you mean?" Abel asks.

"Oh, Ally said that when she actually met you she would cry." Ty says looking to Abel. He lets me go as we hear more people coming. We look to see Miss Dawson with my family coming over to us. Eli runs over to me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Ally!" I squat down to his level, and he tackles me in a hug. "You did amazing!" He cheers. I smile at him before I kiss his cheek making him giggle. I let him go, and his eyes automatically go to behind me. His blue eyes practically bug out of his head seeing the famous star behind me. I stand up straight, and watch Eli walk over to Abel, gaining his full attention.

    "Are you here to make my sister famous?" He asks innocently. I choke on air making all eyes look to me. Abel's brown eyes lock with mine, and I can feel my heart stop for a good second.

    "Well," he sighs looking to my brother. "I was actually on my way to my hotel I'm staying at, but I heard my music being played and wanted to check it out." Abel explains. Eli nods his head, but I know he didn't understand it.

    "But, now you will get her famous?" He asks. Abel chuckles.

    "We will see. She sure has an amazing voice." He says. His eyes look up to meet mine, and I can feel my face heat up and my heart race from his words. He just said my voice is amazing... holy shit!

    "Yay! Ally!" Eli cheers turning towards me. I smile down at him, as my heart hammers in my chest wanting to become free.

    "Are you going to my concert?" Abel asks. I sigh shaking my head looking to the ground. I can feel him step towards me, but I try to ignore it. "Why not?" He asks gently. I look up to him hearing everyone else talking with each other.

"It was sold out, and I was told I couldn't go. I'm sorry." I say. He furrows his eyebrows at me.

"Why are you sorry?" He asks.

"Ally, come on we need to head home. Thank you for surprising our daughter, but it is late." My mom says picking up my brother. He rubs his eyes tiredly as he yawns resting his head on her shoulder. I look to Abel and give him a sad smile.

"Well, I got to go. It was nice meeting you, and I love your music." I say. He smiles, a little forced, and hugs me one more time.

"I'll see you again." He whispers in my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 147 37
"Would you like to dance?" the boy asks me. I stare deep into his blue eyes, but I can't figure out who he is. He's tall with dark hair and the brigh...
4.4K 148 21
Olivia West is a typical teenage girl. She has a group of awesome friends, a pretty face and a liking for boys. There is a new guy in school, and h...
10.3K 144 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
5.4K 118 25
"So what's your type?" "What do you mean?" I pause, looking up from my book to meet the eyes of my dear friend. "Type of what?" She shakes her head...