Dhrulya ff: An incomplete lov...

Oleh tanaya02

OK.....so we all have seen our very own Manan in Ky2 with their beautiful scenes and chemistry. But apart fro... Lebih Banyak

Character Introduction

Prolouge

149 6 1
Oleh tanaya02

Alya's POV

The view around was mesmerising. I was feeling fresh and happy after a really long time. I would seriously love to stay here forever, this place was so different and refreshing unlike the busy and polluted streets of mumbai. Though I was feeling nice after coming here there was something really wierd, I mean I was feeling that something shocking is going to come in front of me, Like I don't know what but yeah there was something really different that I was feeling since morning.

Soon I reached the academy, The campus was nice. I saw some people practicing some dance moves here and there. There I met a Person called Harry, he Told me that he was the coreographer of the academy. He also told me that he Liked the designs of the costumes but he had to take the consent of the head of the instituton. He seemed to be a good person.

I entered the institution with him and with that the wierd stomach wrinkling feeling grew more stronger.......Now only god knows what is there in the platter for me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
712K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
361K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...