Capture (Lauren/You)

By DangerousNight8

We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckles... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Please Read!
New Book!

CHAPTER 9

4.2K 119 14
By DangerousNight8

Previously

"Kristen's just my past and we both had no feelings for one another. You're my present Lauren, you're special to me and I'll show it to you everyday if I have to." (Y/N) said with sincerity knowing Lauren was still uncertain and quite a jealous woman.

"Ugh, why do you have to be good at sweet talking."

(Y/N) smirked and pulled Lauren closer to her embrace as they stayed in one another's arms. Everything should be perfect and exact in (Y/N)'s mind since the girl, scratch that the woman in front of her was the most perfect woman in the whole universe.
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)? Wake up." I kept my eyes closed not wanting to be woken up this early and I pulled the sheets over my head. "Noo, school is hell. I don't wanna go." I muttered and I heard a light giggle from a distance.

"If you wake up now I might give you a kiss," I instantly opened my eyes and see the green eyed goddess with her arms crossed as she had this smirk plastered on her face. "Where's my kiss?" I pouted cutely wanting her to give my kiss as I slowly reached out for her but she only pulled away from my grasp.

"You have to go clean up and we'll have breakfast since Ally and the girls just left for breakfast at waffle house." I groaned playfully as the pale Cuban dragged her out of bed, making me stumble in the process. "Waffle house, again?"

"What other resto did you had in mind?"

"More like what food did I had in mind." I licked my lips and eyed the part in between her legs, making her gasp forming a perfect 'o'on her face. I recieved a painful slap by my arm from the blushing green eyed girl infront of me and I smirked at her playfully. "Let's go you pervert."

I let her drag me across the street and we enter the waffle house soon enough while our fingers were interlocked. I quickly sat down beside Camila who was busy stuffing her face with banana pancakes and Lauren sat down beside Ally who was busy looking through the menu.

"Allyson, you've been looking at the menu for a good solid of 5 minutes already! Just make your damn order." Dinah declared and she had an annoyed look on her face with her nose scrunched up in irritation, "language, Hansen."

I watched as Ally placed her order and I asked for the same thing that Lauren was having since I didn't wanted to look at the menu, as it might take up my time. Breakfast wasn't that bad not if you counted the part where the small Latina scolds you and the Tongan for being too loud in a restaurant that kind of annoyed the shit out of the other customers. What can I say? I love doing pranks with Dinah. I was sort of lost in my own thoughts while the girls already headed out, going back to their tour bus, seeing that Will needed to talk to the girls.

I picked up my annoying ringing phone, "hello the person you are calling is unavailable please try again later. Beep."

"Is this the famous (Y/N)?" I hear this familiar accent with a deep voice making me smile suddenly, jumping up and down a little from where I stood from excitement.

"Zayn, how are you? I hope fame isn't getting into your head." I chuckled softly while picking out some snacks from the conveniece store, taking my time on choosing.

"Look who's talking? You are now a famous photographer thanks to Fifth Harmony and Little Mix." He was pretty chill talking about Little Mix even though his ex-fiancé is part of that group.

"Psh I'm still that girl you and Cara always pick on." I joked and I hear him laugh lightly from the line, getting to the counter soon enough as I pay for the snacks the girls asked me to get while they were having a movie marathon.

"I hear you're in Miami. Where the last concert will be right?"

"Yeah, why did you wanted to get the girls' autographs?" I joked a little and I could hear him laugh then I heard a small faint laugh in the background. "Who are you with, Z?"

He ended the call which kinda pissed me off since he never usually done that unless, there was something fishy going on. I grabbed the bags and paid cash for it then yawned softly. When I got back to the hotel the girls were pretty much staring at the screen and they were watching 'Magic Mike'. It wasn't a bad film I just don't think a bunch of guys dancing so sexually is a turn on, it's okay but I think I'd be better at it. I know, I'm a cocky ass bitch but that's what made me confident enough to make guys or girls crazy for me.

The girls were pretty busy watching except for Ally, her eyes were focused on her phone and she was watching a bunch of videos about Justin Timberlake. I sometimes forget that she likes him and his music. "Ally, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked and she immediately stood up from where she sat while holding her phone. 

"What's up?" She asked once we were outside while I checked if the girls could both hear us and I looked at her once I knew we're out of range. "Could you help me prepare my surprise date for Lauren?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me as she slightly tilted her head by the side, "why do you have to surprise her?" I didn't know if I have to tell her but fuck it, I HAVE to tell her this.

"Lauren!" She turned her head at me frantically and she glared at me immediately then crossed her arms once I was in front of her, looking drop dead gorgeous as ever. This is the day, this is it. I just have to ask her and woman up! I felt some certain parts of my body sweat heavily I was just hoping there wasn't any sweat marks by my clothes. "What do you want now?"

She growled at me but I shrugged it off thinking she only had another bad day and I had to say it straight and quick. "I like you, Lauren. Will you please go out on a date with me?" I asked and bit my bottom lip hoping she would say 'yes' to me.

"Listen here, (Y/N). I don't swing that way and I know that I'll never swing that way. Even if I did, I wouldn't even want to go out on a date with you. I'll be only wasting my time with you and I'm pretty sure other girls here would be on their knees just to have one date with you," slamming her locker shut and glared at me intensely, "go bother another girl who would 'actually' want to go with you."

"Wow, I didn't know Lolo had that side of hers." Ally said while I reminisced since that word didn't just hurt my heart but my whole world and my emotions and I knew since that time Lauren hated my guts. She didn't just hurt me mentally but emotionally, she was the only one who had the very power to mess me up and I couldn't believe at how I fell for Lauren at that time. She would literally badmouth me and at some point I knew I fought back which was 'wrong' but it felt so right and satisfying for me.

"Oh, believe it. She even ripped up the love letter I made for her back in middle school and she mercilessly badmouthed me in front of the other students at the time." I cringed at the though of the cruel little Lauren who knew exactly how to break me but made me happy or smile at some point which made me quite vulnerable.

"Don't worry just let me handle it." Ally winked with an reassuring smile plastered on her face which kinda comforted me a little she might know what to do but I still have to calm down and be cool about this.

The night came in so quickly, Ally continued on helping me and somehow the other girls except Lauren, were now part of the very plan. The girls didn't let Lauren see me at all for the whole day, they would simply tell her that I was busy or talking with my family. I owe these girls big time and I just hope this date wouldn't be found out by some paparazzi, I wouldn't want to see any headline about Fifth Harmony 'Lauren Jauregui with (Y/N) (Y/L/N) on a secret date!?' or 'Is Lauren Jauregui hiding her relationship with (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?'. Ugh, I'm overthinking things again. I should just focus on making this the best date for Lauren.

I walked out of Camally's room and went to Lauren and I's room, waiting outside feeling nervous all of a sudden. I gingerly knocked on the door and waited for her patiently then looked down at the outfit Camila made me wear. I wore a simple blue denim pants that tightly hugged my legs, wearing a black crop top that made my stomach a little bit more exposed and I had a brown leather jacket on. I tapped my black Dr. Martens by the white marble floor and bit my lip slowly when my eyes met Lauren's. She looked amazing as usual and she had this green knitted sweatshirt that exposed very little of her abdomen and she wore this tight blue three-buttoned pants that showed her Cuban ass off and lastly, she was wearing gray faded Lita shoes on.

"You look pretty dressed up." She started and I noticed how she kept her eyes on my stomach, biting her lip slowly. I knew she was looking at my sic pack abs and I walked up to her then snapped my fingers in front of her with a smirk on my face. "Thanks, I'm guessing I look hot." I joked and she shoved me playfully with her tongue out at me. "Don't be so cocky, (Y/L/N)." I raised both of my hands up in surrender and I winked at her playfully, "no can do it's how I am." 

"Could you come with me? Ally said I should meet up with her friend at this certain place to get some of the food she wanted to have again back at home." I asked and I just really hope Lauren believes my lie since I'm not really good at it. "Why can't Ally go?" She asked and she grabbed her purse while keeping her eyes me. Her outfit was so simple but she made it look so damn priceless when she wears it and it frustrates me how some people didn't respect this beautiful green-eyed goddess.

"She got sick and she had Camila take care of her. I volunteered for her." I shrugged and Lauren eyed me suspiciously, making me tense up a little, her gazes are really getting to me this past few weeks. "Okay, let's go get it." She said and she closed the door as she heads after me then I walked along beside her.

"So, um... why did you get dressed up?" I asked her starting a small conversation and she pursed her red lips a little, glancing my way soon enough. I swear every time she bites, purse or even lick her lips is going to be another one of my turn on's and I gulped a bit hard. "I was supposed to go to the mall with Dinah but she suddenly canceled last minute saying she has a family emergency then I asked Normani but she wouldn't answer." She answered straight away with no pause or whatsoever and I knew this night was going to be a long night.

We got into my car soon enough and luckily the paparazzi are nowhere to be seen making me sigh in relief since I didn't know how to handle one if they took a picture of me and Lauren alone. I had my car's roof down and I smiled when I felt the wind pass my body it was another one of those refreshing moments where you worry about nothing at all. I glanced at my side and I noticed that Lauren was smiling as the wind pushed her hair back.

"Go faster, (Y/N)." She ordered and I quickly obliged by stepping on the gas making the car speed up then she throws her hands up in the air.

This was going to be a fun night.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?

Vote, Comment and Share this story! 😊😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
354K 9.7K 56
I've always lived with my mother and sister. But things happen, lives change... People change. Best ranking: #1 in #laurenjauregui
75K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...