My actual bio

By CraptainLevi

This is my bio. There are many like it but this one is mine. More

Lets start

Today.

2 0 0
By CraptainLevi

As I am sitting on my broken bed currently being held up by a diaper box that my mom has kept from when I was like two I was thinking I would like to start a biography. But wait! You say. You already have a biography, you insane, mental child! Well that's more of a biography of my earlier years when I was more....."hyper"...... yea we'll go with that.....
This second biography will be my life onwards and I hope to continue it for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

JUNOON || جنون By Ira

Historical Fiction

25.3K 1.3K 26
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...
6.1M 400K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
435K 79.8K 15
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
My Sin By XxMeixiangxX

Historical Fiction

1.7M 69.9K 66
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...