Percy Jackson truth or dare

By Annabeth_Chase_Lover

If the people from PJO and HOO played a nice (not!) game of truth or dare, this is how it would turn out. More

Chappy 2
Chappy 3
Chappy 4
Chappy 5

Chappy 1

3.1K 38 2
By Annabeth_Chase_Lover

Me: I do not own any of the PJO or HOO people. Rick Riordan does. The only person I own is Samantha Oneel. So I hope you like the story! {:)

[Samantha's P.O.V]

"Annabeth" I yell at my half sister who was looking at her laptop that she got from a quest in the labyrinth.

"I'm busy! What do you need me for!"

"Percy's wants to ask you something!"

"Coming!"

She runs into the living room of the Athena cabin in a blue t-shirt that says "wise girl" that Percy got her for her birthday and Jeans.

"I was wondering if you and Sam would like to play a game of truth or dare?" Percy had to yell over the sound of the rain.

"My name is Samantha and sure" I say in a very annoyed voice.

"O.K Sam" Percy yells.

"I hate you" I yell, even tho I don't.

"Thank you" he says sarcastically.

"Let's go" Annabeth yells so we can hear her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC