Harry Styles found me!

By Harry-Styles-Lover

More

Harry Styles found me!
Harry Styles Found me
Harry Styles found me!
HE FOUND ME
Harry Styles found me!

10 0 1
By Harry-Styles-Lover

 LIAM'S P.O.V.

Once I  came off the phone I had a devilish plan up my checked sleeve. Haz told me NOT to tell Niall to come I might as well.

" NIALL GET YA LAZY ARSE OVER HERE ! " I yelled Niall came running like he was getting chased by mob. " Can you go get Harry and the girl she's staying with us for a bit." I said. He just nodded his head and went with his keys.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I NEED FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARRY'S P.O.V.

When I got off the phone I realised that there was a nurse in the room. She was asking Sam (samsara) some questions. When she left I saw Sam looking at me

" What???" I asked

" Nothing I just can't believe a member of 1D is at the hospital with me." she said I just laughed.

I saw a blond boy walk in. OH I AM GONNA KILL LIAM!  Niall and was about to open his mouth before I beat him. " NO NANDO'S" Niall's smile dropped. " Please"  I heard a girl's voice behind me. I turned to face her and gave my look of ' You got to be kidding me I can only handle one' she just gave a laugh. Her nose scrunched up and her dimples showing and her eyes glowing. She looked adorable. " I'm staving all I had was bread please" she gave her puppy dog eyes which I couldn't resist. " Now that's my kind of girl" Niall chuckled. we all laughed and headed to the car. Once we had helped Sam into the car we set off for Nando's. I was glad Niall liked her now I got Louis, Zayn, Liam......

Continue Reading