Izaya x Reader

By Raven_Moon677

Your older brother, Shizuo, doesn't like how you hang with Izaya so much. He thinks Izaya is up to no good! B... More

The Offer
Fine...Don't try anything
Could I Really?
I HATE LOVE
I Can Heal

Giving Up

2.7K 67 19
By Raven_Moon677

~Reader's P.O.V~

I run through the parking lot tears down my face. "Celty!! CELTY!!" I screamed through out the parking garage. No response not any noise. I fall to my knees wiping my eyes.

~Celty's P.O.V.~

I watch (F/n) cry. I feel bad for not showing myself. I will. Just not now. I have to deal with Izaya and Shizuo first. I drive off on my motorcycle.

~Shizuo's P.O.V~

I'm storming down the streets after hearing what happened. People move quickly frightened. A low growl erupts from my throat. 'I KNEW I SHOULD'VE TOOKEN HER WITH ME!!' I scream in my head. Izaya is going to pay for showing his face around her. I SWEAR!
A few minutes later I meet up with Kida and Celty.
"She just randomly kissed me. And after she ran I realized Izaya was there." Kida admitted. I nod and thank him for his honesty.
"Celty I want you to drag Izaya down here!" I order. Celty nods and drives off. I rub the bridge of my nose growling. Kida pats my back and tries to sooth me. I shake my head.
"THIS ISN'T OVER IZAYA" I mumble.

~Reader's P.O.V ~

I've been crying and screaming for hours straight. No one has seemed to notice. A police officer came up to me and asked if I was ok. I threw him over the edge. I just want Shizuo! My Onii-chan. My only companion. My younger brother, Kasuka, became famous and left home. But Shizuo was always by my side. I can't believe it. "I GIVE UP!!" my voice echos. Tears stream down my face again. I'm giving up. On everything. I get up weak from crying. It starts to pour rain. I enjoyed rain for once. It knew how I felt. Pain. The streets emptied quickly. Soon I was the only one on them. The sound of rain calmed me. I pull on my hood and look up to the sky. I smiled a little. It faded quickly. I never thought that I'd see the day that I, (F/n) (L/n), would finally give up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...