The Mixed Breed (GirlxGirl)

By Mzcece1516

A half werewolf, half vampire 16 year old girl was an outcast to the world. With a rivalry going on between t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

1.8K 95 7
By Mzcece1516

"If you think for one moment that I'm going to shake your hand, you must be out of your goddamn mind." I said glaring at her.

She giggled sending goosebumps up my arms. She reached out to touch me only to have it snatched back by Tristey. "Don't you dare lay a hand on her Tristina." "Aw your no fun, what is it that you find so exciting about this mutt."

A growl erupted in the back of my throat but it didn't come out like I wanted it to. 'Hey! What the hell is your problem?' I said to my wolf. 'She looks to much like our mate, I can never growl at our mate.' She said. 'But she's not our mate dumbass.' She growled saying 'But she looks like her damn it.' 'Oh NOW you growl, ain't that some shit.' She started to whimper and back up. 'Whats your problem now?'

By then, I faced forward seeing nothing but fangs in my face. I yelped scooting back only to have her lunge out at me and land straddling me.

I peeked and saw Jane and Madison holding Tristey down. "Let me go! I won't let her hurt her." Tristey yelled. "Stop struggling, she's not going to hurt her." Madison said. "How do you know?" Tristey asked. "Just watch."

She pinned me to the ground, leaning in close to my neck and inhaling as if she was smelling my blood. Maybe she was, But the smell of the blood in her veins caught my scent as well. It smelled so good and tasteful, I had to have some. I haven't had blood in awhile and I'm growing weak and tired. She brushed her fangs across my neck preparing to bite down.

"Now hold still, it'll all be over soon." She whispered in my ear. "No!" I heard Tristey yell from a distance. I couldn't take it anymore, my fangs extended and my eyes began to glow. Before I knew it, I was on top of her pinning her to the ground.

I showed her my teeth and her eyes became wide in shock. "What the...oh fuck." She struggled trying to get from under me but it was no use. My heart rate sped up looking at her veins, that's it.

I sunk my teeth deep into her neck making her scream. The blood rushing threw her veins were now gracefully flowing down my throat. It tasted so sweet and wonderful, I couldn't stop myself anymore. The blood thirst creature within me needed to have more. I could barely hear the faint screams coming from Tristina, I knew I had to stop but I couldn't.

"You have to stop." Who was that? "Skyla" there it goes again, I recognize that voice. It was Tristey, her voice sounded like an angels. "Skyla, stop..your killing her." I raised up with my fangs slowly sinking back into my gums and the remanding blood dripping from my chin. I licked my lips to taste the last of it and glanced behind me at Tristey.

She spun me around and held me tight in her embrace. "Are you okay?" She whispered. I nodded while digging my head into her shoulder, enjoying all of her warmth and closure that she offers me. I look up at my aunt and Madison as they approach us, but they are looking behind me.

Reality hits me quick turning around and seeing Tristina slowly trying to back away from me. Her skin looked more pale then it was before, she was to weak to barely move. I sucked to much blood out of her, oops. I reached out to touch her but she flinched away. "I thought that.." She stuttered. "Due to both her parents being a vampire and a wolf, she was born with born abilities Tristina." Jane said crossing her arms.

She looked back at me and dropped to the ground unconscious. "Get her upstairs to the guest room." Jane told Madison. I watched Madison slowly walk over and pick Tristina up bridal style and carry her off somewhere. I looked up at Tristey with a side of guilt on my face, I know I shouldn't be feeling guilty since she was practically the reason that my parents are dead but I can't help the feeling that I was still wrong. I didn't want to kill her, to stoop down to her level, I was better than that.

"Don't worry she's not dead, she was just to weak to stay conscious." She reassured me. "I know but I still need to learn to control my urges." I said dropping my head to the ground feeling ashamed. "It's normal to crave blood." She said. "But I couldn't stop." I touched my chin where the remaining of Tristina's blood was.

Tristey placed two fingers under my chin and lifted my head to face her. "It's okay, we'll work on it together okay." She placed her lips gently on mine. My wolf was jumping for joy, her lips were so soft and breath taking..I never wanted to stop. Until I heard someone clear their throat behind us, I growled for interrupting me and my mates moment damn it.

"I hate to interrupt your lovey dovey moment but we got things to discuss, Skyla I think you should go get cleaned up." Jane said. I looked down and noticed that I was covered in blood with drops of it on my legs, man I was a sloppy drinker.

We both got up from the floor and looked at each other. She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "Don't worry, I'll be waiting down here for you." She then gave me a kiss on the forehead and let me go. I already missed her touch, her body warmth against mine. "Alright alright go upstairs to the guest bathroom and get cleaned up." Jane said while shoving clothes into my arms and literally pushing me up the stairs.

It dawned on me what she had said that made me turn around fast to look at her. "Did you just say the guest bathroom?" I asked grabbing onto the rail to keep me in place. "Well yeah." She said with a facial expression that made it seem like I asked her a stupid question. "But that's where.." She cut me off "Tristina is, yes I know but you knocked her out. Don't worry she's to weak to do anything so you'll be fine." She said. "But why can't I use a different bathroom, like yours or something." I said still trying to find a way around this. "Because I don't want you to get blood and dirt all on my bathroom floor, you better be glad I didn't tell you to go outside butt ass naked and crawl through the window. Now go!" With a shove I was walking up the stairs groaning to myself.

..............................................

I slowly walked down the hall after putting the clothes on, realizing I have no idea where the hell I'm going. I wondered around aimlessly until I seen Madison come out of a room which I'm guessing is where the guest room is. She laid eyes on me and smiled, "You really did a number on her huh." I rolled my eyes walking past her. I heard her laugh while walking the other direction from me, she can be a real ass when she wants to be.

I glanced into the room and saw Tristina laying in the bed with her fingers crossed and her eyes closed. She almost looked dead, I felt a chill go up my back thinking back on what I did to her. I guess she deserved everything she got, she better be glad I didn't kill the bitch.

Curiosity got the best of me, I walked over to her looking her over. She didn't move, her stomach and chest moving up and down showing that she was breathing which was a good thing I suppose. I reached my hand out to touch her head until her arm raised up and grabbed mines scaring the shit out of me. I jumped and tried snatching my hand away but she had a good grip on it. Her eyes slowly opened and glanced at me opening her mouth slightly.

She let go of my hand and dropped it back on the bed "Sorry" she mumbled. I rubbed my wrist trying to sooty the pain left over from her grasp. "Thought you were to weak to move." I said. "In the face of danger, I use all the strength I have left to protect myself." She said. "And what made you think you was in danger." I asked. "Well I smelled blood with a mix of you, I thought you came back to finish me off." I rolled my eyes and started to walk towards the bathroom.

I stepped in the bathroom and admired it for a good minute. It was the size of a master bedroom, white tiles sparkling clean along with the sinks and showers. It was a flat screen tv hanging from the wall a couple feet away from a jacuzzi made from marble. Two showers, one stand up and the other mixed with a bath tub. Three sinks and four toilets, goddamn..can I live here?! I was acting like a little kid at the carnival trying to decide which toy they want only this time I'm choosing which shower to get into. I chose the stand up one only because that one was made from marble too and I felt like being fancy today.

I stood there for a second to let the hot water pour down my back, enjoying every last bit of it. All the shit I been through, I needed this. I soon started washing my body ridding it from the blood and dirt on me. I examined the soap I was using, it was lime scented..I like it.

I got out and grabbed a towel on the rack with the letter J sown into it with gold string. "Me and Auty Jane going to have to bond more I see." I mumbled to myself. I opened the door and stepped into the room brushing my damp hair with my eyes closed. "Owe damn, look at who has a nice body." My eyes burst open seeing Tristina sitting up on the bed smirking at my dripping wet body barely covered by the towel. I screamed and ran back into the bathroom, my face flushed with embarrassment. I leaned against the door and slid to the ground thinking to myself I'm so stupid, how could I forget that she was still in that room.

A knock on the door knocked me out of my thoughts. "Go away!" I yelled. "Oh will you relax, we're both girls and your clothes are out here so unless your going to spend the rest of your days in there I suggest you come out and get dressed." She said. Damn it she's got a point. "Fine...but promise not to look when I come out okay." She smacked her lips and agreed. I waited until I heard her foot steps slowly return back to her bed.

I slowly got up and turned the knob peeking out the door to see where she was. She was laying in her bed turned the opposite direction from me. I slowly snuck out with the towel and dried myself with it as fast as I could and reached the drawer searching for clothes my size. "Their on the bed." I heard her say still facing the opposite direction.

I turned and there they were, laying on the edge of the bed. A blue tank top with jean shorts and socks. "Your aunt brought them up." She said. I nodded and hurried to put them on. "Okay you can look now." I said looking in the mirror brushing my damp hair into a pony tail. "Why don't you just wear your hair down." I heard her say. I didn't answer her and kept working on my hair. "What's your problem mutt?" I growled and got up facing her. "Call me mutt one more time and I swear to fucking god I will rip your heart out and feed it to the wolves on the other side of the barrier!" She put her hands up in surrender. "Relax damn." I began to grow even more pissed than I was before.

"No! I will not relax, you tried to kill me! You disrespected my mate! And you killed both my parents!" I was turning red, my wolf was close to the edge and my gums were throbbing. I soon felt someone behind wrap their arms around me holding me in a tight embrace. I struggled to get out of their hold but I soon started to calm down when I heard her angelic voice in my ear telling me to calm down.

I turned to come face to face with no one other than my beautiful mate Tristey. I began to calm down instantly and leaned into her hug. Tears began coming down my face thinking of my parents and how I never got a chance to know them, to spend time with them and feel their love. All I felt throughout my whole life was hate and disrespect. My uncle only showed love when no one was around but he would barely want to be around me thinking that I would hurt him when I just wanted love, and right now this girl is showing it to me. I've never felt so protected, I didn't feel alone anymore.

She wiped my tears from my face with her thumbs and kissed my head. "Come on, let's go down stairs." We started to walk out the door, I glanced back at Tristina and gave her the middle finger before I walked out. "What made you come up to get me?" I asked with my voice still shaky. "I felt like you were in trouble and I couldn't fight the urge to come check up on you." She said not letting my hand go. I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my face thinking that my mate was worried about me. I still want to know about my past but I think I'll just enjoy the time I have with Tristey and then maybe soon I will mark her as mine.

A/N: Sorry it took so long but I still haven't forgotten about y'all. Almost time to graduate and been really busy lately. A new book will form soon but I'm not telling the title because it will give it away haha. But I will try to do updates for each of my books every weekend or day off I have. Be sure to vote and comment your thoughts on the books, thanks.

~Cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
318K 5.2K 39
This book is being edited. Taylor Jones is 17, a badass and is in one of the most dangerous gangs in LA with her brother and friends, that are more...
6.1K 121 27
At only 10 years old her pack and parents were gone. She was forced to become a rogue. Running. Surviving through the years with only one goal in min...
20.5K 1K 41
Book 1 of 'I Need Your Help' Jane was just a normal 16 year old, high school girl. She had friends and good grades along with her loving family. But...